L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guy makes girlfriend who lives in another country pregnant

nicholaswillick768

Greenlighter
Hey so this is a bit more hypothetical, about a situation I hope never happens but I wanted insight on what other people would do if it happened to them anyway.

So I'm a straight guy, with no kids, a 40k/year job living in the US with my mom, and I have a Bulgarian girlfriend living in Bulgaria. I won't explain how that all came to be because it's too long, but we are in love and I plan to visit her soon. When I do, we will have sex. We will use condoms, but I'm extremely afraid that I will make her pregnant.

My question is: what would you do IF you were in my situation and made her pregnant?

She isn't but I'm just looking to hear answers of what people would do IF this happened to them.

Let's not assume x y or z, guys. Just tell me what you would do if this happened to you

No idea what I'd do if she became pregnant. But if you use condoms correctly, that's not going to happen mate. I promise.

They aren't 100% effective, even if used properly. So I want to be able to know what to do if she gets pregnant anyway

Get an abortion

Or anal sex

To be honest I'd be more worried about contracting a std with a mail order bride than knocking her up

Seriously? Okay. First, ask her what SHE wants to do if she gets pregnant. At this time it would be helpful to define honestly what you are willing to do and aren't.
And if she wants the baby do at bare minimum financial support and if you're decent then try to be as good and present a father as possible. If you aren't then let the kid think you're some dead soldier and the support is from the government. Just don't be inconsistent or a deadbeat dad. That's major hell points.

I wouldn't want to be a deadbeat either but yeah, I just wanted to see what other people would do if they got a girl pregnant who lives in another country.

why is she not on the pill if she is going to have sex with a man she is only meeting for first time in real life?

does this not strike you as weird?

normal people would say. "hey, i dont really know this guy in real life and would like to take time to get to see what he is like before leaving myself open to becoming pregnant "

condoms are not 100%, also pregnancy is not 100% "oh i came now u are pregnant."

just seems irresponsible on her part

why is she not on the pill if she is going to have sex with a man she is only meeting for first time in real life?

does this not strike you as weird?

normal people would say. "hey, i dont really know this guy in real life and would like to take time to get to see what he is like before leaving myself open to becoming pregnant "

condoms are not 100%, also pregnancy is not 100% "oh i came now u are pregnant."

just seems irresponsible on her part

This isn't the first time we're meeting in real life, and presume for your situation if it happened to you that such would be the same too.

Also, let's say maybe she can't be on the pill for medical reasons.

Exactly, condoms are not 100%, hence my concern...hence my question.

Any other actual answers of what people would do if you got a person who lives in another country, unable to have either one of you move your lives, pregnant?

the thing to do would be fly your girlfriend to america, get an apartment with her, and live your lives together as a family.

i mean you're making 40K a year and live with your mom right now, it might be time to put the man panties on... your girl probably isn't gonna be into raising a kid without a man around to help.

You already said you're going to be wearing a condom. Wtf are you worried about? Pull out as well if it makes you feel better.

Don't get her pregnant. /Thread

This thread is strange.

You already said you're going to be wearing a condom. Wtf are you worried about? Pull out as well if it makes you feel better.

Don't get her pregnant. /Thread

This thread is strange.

I'm a virgin and I'm going to be having sex for the first time, and it will be with her. I'm preparing for the possibility she gets pregnant, or any time I have sex in the future that I might make a girl pregnant. I do not want that.
I also do not know if pulling out like you said is the right thing to do for the first time having sex with a girl I finally fell in love with.

I'm a virgin and I'm going to be having sex for the first time, and it will be with her. I'm preparing for the possibility she gets pregnant, or any time I have sex in the future that I might make a girl pregnant. I do not want that.
I also do not know if pulling out like you said is the right thing to do for the first time having sex with a girl I finally fell in love with.

Are you trolling?

I'm saying wear a condom, in addition to pulling out. A lot of factors come into play when getting a female pregnant, it's actually harder than you think, unless you are both just fertile as fuck.

1. You don't know what she does/who she's with when you're not around so wear a condom to firstly protect yourself from potential STDs.
2. Wear a condom so you don't bust as fast since you are a virgin you say.
3. Condom in conjunction with pulling out should leave you with a pretty sure fire chance of her not getting pregnant. So stop worrying and enjoy it.

Yes I'm aware of the 3 points you made but you failed to understand that I'm also wondering how to go about orgasm during the first time having sex with her.

People say I shouldn't pull out because 1) it takes away from the moment and 2) it'd be difficult if im wearing a condom (which I plan to) to pull out and pull it off and then orgasm

This is the other thread I opened
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...As-A-27-Year-Old-Straight-Virgin-Male-In-Love

You keep saying condoms aren't 100% but I feel like you don't understand that they are 99.9% effective. Used properly you're not going to get her pregnant.

Also, this is cute but you're not gonna be able to get the condom off to orgasm if you're a virgin. Just cum in the condom like a normal person.

This isn't the first time we're meeting in real life, and presume for your situation if it happened to you that such would be the same too.

Also, let's say maybe she can't be on the pill for medical reasons.

Exactly, condoms are not 100%, hence my concern...hence my question.

Airplanes are not 100% safe either. Why aren't you worried about the plane crashing on the way to your internet bride?

You keep saying condoms aren't 100% but I feel like you don't understand that they are 99.9% effective. Used properly you're not going to get her pregnant.

Also, this is cute but you're not gonna be able to get the condom off to orgasm if you're a virgin. Just cum in the condom like a normal person.

I know that they are 99.9% effective but I fear that 0.1% lol I have a phobia.

IS IT normal to cum in the condom while inside a girl? I don't know, I wasn't told that it's the norm or anything. (Not being sarcastic)