• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZ Test Kits - Which Website is Real?

marta

Greenlighter
Hello All!

So, I have a question regarding EZ Test Kits. More specifically, regarding three different websites that I've come across while searching for the MDMA Purity Kit:

www.eztestkits.com

www.eztestusa.com

www.eztest.com

Anybody have any idea which site is the "real" EZ Test site? They all use the EZ Test logo and contain all of the same test kits in their inventory. Are they all just different affiliates of the same company? Or resellers of the same products? ...Or are any of them a scam website?

Chrome gives me a warning when accessing the second and third website that they are not secure. I've had Chrome give me that same warning for perfectly legitimate sites, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt...

If anybody has any information on this, I'd really appreciate it! Plus it may be useful to know for anyone else who wishes to buy an EZ Test product and is afraid to order from a fake site.

It seems like they have multiple sites for different regional markets.

About the insecure connection, it just looks like they SSL certificate has expired. Doen't really look fishy.

Don't forget that there are lots of other sellers of reagent tests - it's inadvisable to send credit card details over an insecure connection, even though these are all run by the official EZ Test

Thanks for the replies!

...there are lots of other sellers of reagent tests...

I've been looking all over for a reputable seller of the "MDMA Purity Test." While I've found plenty that sell a variety of reagents to identify the substance - I just bought a full reagent set from DanceSafe myself - I can't seem to find anyone except EZ Test who produces or sells the Purity Test. Do you know of any? Maybe I've missed someone...

...it's inadvisable to send credit card details over an insecure connection, even though these are all run by the official EZ Test

That sounds like pretty sound advice. Thanks!

I've actually contacted all 3 websites.

So far, only "www.eztestkits.com" has contacted me back. They are based in the UK, can also be reached via "www.eztest.co.uk," and have stated that they are unaffiliated with the other two sites. They have also stated that they ship all over the world, usually on the same day that the order is placed, and that most customers will receive their order within 7 business days.

The other two websites (www.eztest.com & www.eztestusa.com) provide the same contact email with domain name "@eztest.com" so maybe they are the same company with two websites targeting the European and USA markets, respectively. I'm still waiting to get some sort of reply from them.

No clue which one is the "official EZ Test" ... but for now I'm leaning towards the UK site, simply because they have been more responsive and their security certificate is up to date.

I placed an order from the site https://www.eztestusa.com/, almost two months ago. I received an order confirmation and eventually a tracking number. I fairly certain not that it's a scam site. All this time passed and the USPS tracking number link still says shipping label created, but nothing seems to have shipped and nobody replies to e-mail inquires, of which I have sent several, ever! Avoid at all cost! Not to be trusted.

Bunk Police test kits/ website is a great place for test kits and they have video of hundreds of substances that had sent into them in Portugal Randomly

if you go to the web site they tested 1000 of drugs in Portugal with their test kits and they show you what it was sent in as and the reaction to the test kits. Their mission is to keep people safe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunk Police test kits/ website is a great place for test kits and they have video of hundreds of substances that had sent into them in Portugal Randomly
Thanks for the tip mate :). Been out of the scene for a while and a few years ago the small bottles of Marquis had been replaced by single-use, expensive kits. Glad they are back %)

I placed an order with eztest.com over 2 weeks ago for over $100 in purity test kits and never received any confirmation or shipping emails. I sent them an email recently asking for an update and still haven't heard back. I paid with Bitcoin, so I can't file any sort of dispute.

I wouldn't use eztest.com if I were you. Stick with Bunk Police. Just sucks no one else has the purity tests like you mentioned.