• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Registration Problem - Security Image

marta

Greenlighter
Hello there everyone!

It is a pleasure to meet you all and to join you here on BlueLight. :)

What brought me here is... I can't for the life of me register on PillReports.net!

Each time I submit the form, I get an error message back saying that I incorrectly entered the "security image." However, upon 10 more attempts, using different browsers and clearing my cache and all sorts of things... still no luck! It still tells me that my "security image" verification is wrong! I've even meticulously tried to make the letters all capital, even though it states right there that the response is not case-sensitive... And when I try to use the "Contact Us" form on the site - I can't submit it because of the same error! I really don't know what else to do! :(

It seems like this problem is either very recent or unique to me, as I can't seem to find any other threads on this issue.

If anybody has any idea what else I can do to remedy this, please let me know! Or if any of the PillReports.net moderators happen to see this, I would really appreciate your help!

(I'd just recently acquired some testing kits from DanceSafe and EZTest, so I was super excited to share my first ever report... Bummer! Hope I can register soon!)

Hi Marta, Welcome to Bluelight! I had a friend tell me something similar when he was having problems with multiple captcha images. I think after many tries, he gave up. I was not there to help him re-create the scenario. I hope someone can help you get this sorted out! :)

Thanks for the reply!

I just gave it 5 more tries, but to no avail. I still get this message: "Image Validation - Please enter characters of image exactly as you see it"
I really am entering them exactly as I see it, I swear!!! Haha.

Well, it's somewhat comforting to know that perhaps it's not just me... but I really hope someone can help me out soon. I want to post my test results/reports on two locally-purchased pills before they become outdated and useless. I took pictures of em next to a ruler and everything. =D

I have no idea what the problem is - I have reported this to the site owner (johnboy) on here and I'm awaiting a reply. We don't have anyone doing any technical stuff for Pillreports, I have standard admin access and can't see or do anything about this.

Sorry Marta

Thanks for the follow-up, Bearlove!

Question: Would it be appropriate to post pill report(s) as a thread in the PillReports or Testing Kits forum? Or is that sort of thing not allowed?

(That is, considering that I can't register on the PillReports website and don't want the data to just go to waste... But I don't want to inadvertently violate some forum policy by posting this info/pictures).

I'm looking into this. Hopefully will be fixed shortly.

If you ever have any problems on Pillreports please use the Contact Us form on Pillreports first.

I'm looking into this. Hopefully will be fixed shortly.

If you ever have any problems on Pillreports please use the Contact Us form on Pillreports first.

Thanks!!!

Well, I tried... But like I said in my original post, I couldn't get past the "Security Image" to submit the Contact Us form neither! XD