Ancillaries Melanotan II Experiences

How does this work - if I have a 10 mg vial.

Do you make up all the powder with water - and then must use that vial within about 2 months, keeping it refridgerated?

Must I use a new insulin needle for each dose?

So, I inject the vial with water by what, 10 ml?

About 500 mcg per dose, couple times a week, is that right?
So half a ml of the solution with each injection?

Is that a good starting off dose, or perhaps half that again - 250 mcg?

Put 2ml of bacteriostatic water in there. Release the pressure in the vial by gently removing the plunger of the syringe you used to put water in the vial (while it's still inserted in the vial!). That makes 10iu on an insulin syringe 500mcg, and 5iu 250mg. I use a 0.3cc syringe for those shots so they show increments of 5iu on it. I'd start at 250mcg 3-4x a week. I'd also use a new syringe for each shot for hygiene reasons and they're cheap as dirt.

I went to a bodybuiders gym today and inquired about Melanotan 2.

The feedback I got went to the effect of, it being heinous poison.

Now - I know the dude is somewhat prone to dramatics but, basically said it sky rockets bloodpressure, can have lasting effects in terms of pigmentation, can actually bleach the pigament out of skin patches in some instances - and it's manufactored almost exclusively in backstreet labs in China - thus - lot's of dodgy shit thrown in potentially.

Can it really be that bad?

Certainly making me think twice.

He also said dudes that cycled it one time perhaps - never cycled it again.

Never had BP issues from it. Sure there's the flushing effect when you start it which can make you red but it's not BP related. White patches? It may make patches of skin that lack melanocytes more noticeable. Any true white spots is because of a fungus on the skin, not the drug. I love mt2. If I could afford to run it year round, I would. It's manufactured in the same types of environment as the black market steroids we use. Long lasting pigmentation changes I've already mentioned, my essentially permanently golden skin. If it was so terrible it wouldn't be in clinical trials in Australia.

I went to a bodybuiders gym today and inquired about Melanotan 2.

The feedback I got went to the effect of, it being heinous poison.

Now - I know the dude is somewhat prone to dramatics but, basically said it sky rockets bloodpressure, can have lasting effects in terms of pigmentation, can actually bleach the pigament out of skin patches in some instances - and it's manufactored almost exclusively in backstreet labs in China - thus - lot's of dodgy shit thrown in potentially.

Certainly making me think twice.

He also said dudes that cycled it one time perhaps - never cycled it again.

I mean whoever you spoke to is talking rubbish lol.

It doesn't bleach skin. If you have underlying vitiligo then sure, it could show that up, but that's all.

I would agree with some potential effect on BP for some people. Both MT2 and PT-141 cause some BP (well, moreso HR) issues for me, but only transiently and dose-dependently.

Is buying MT2 from a dude at a gym, fairly kosher?

Can anyone comment on that?

He quoted me the same price as I'd be paying online - and I know he gets regular steroids of reputable quality.

How long is a piece of string? :)

None of us can say mate. Some people buy from those they know IRL, others from online. Neither is a guarantee of anything. I guess you can at least clobber the IRL guy over the head if his product doesn't tan you ;)

lol..I'm sure the other exogenous supoids in his system(Androgens/Anabolics causing elevated Hematocrit/Hemoglobin) is what really caused his elevated Hypertension. I've done it a few times from a very credible and time-tried source. I'm naturally dark as I have hispanic blood in me. Even though, I noticed even exponential darkening up to a walnut brown after just 3 weeks. I did get some activation, elevated heart rate but my BP remained relatively unchanged. This is most likely due to this agents propensity to activate dopamine from the VTA but without any Norepi partnering.

I Only needed 200mcg's 3 X weekly. I would inject subQ and the tanning studio was a 15 min drive. By the time I got into my bed, I was blessed with engorged Rock-ons that would last approx 4-7 hours. Suffice to say, I didn't waste any of those nights

I spoke with that dude from the gym again; what a fucking flake - but he has a hot girlfriend, and maybe he can save me some euro on needles and bac water; but he get can't melantan 2 itself.

The recommendation here was PurePeptidesUK?
I can't find them listed on trustpilot.com
There's another side called "Melanotan Uk" - which is apparently a scam.
And one called "UK melanotan" - which is apparently okay.

If someone mentioned they have a contact that orders and regularly uses purepeptidesUK - then that would be my first choice, but I'm simply attempting to reaffirm that cause, so many reports of bogus melanotan and scam artists out there.

He also mentioned that, even if it's advertised from the UK, almost all melanotan is shipped from either India or China.

Does that sound about right?

Last edited:
lol..I'm sure the other exogenous supoids in his system(Androgens/Anabolics causing elevated Hematocrit/Hemoglobin) is what really caused his elevated Hypertension. I've done it a few times from a very credible and time-tried source. I'm naturally dark as I have hispanic blood in me. Even though, I noticed even exponential darkening up to a walnut brown after just 3 weeks. I did get some activation, elevated heart rate but my BP remained relatively unchanged. This is most likely due to this agents propensity to activate dopamine from the VTA but without any Norepi partnering.

I Only needed 200mcg's 3 X weekly. I would inject subQ and the tanning studio was a 15 min drive. By the time I got into my bed, I was blessed with engorged Rock-ons that would last approx 4-7 hours. Suffice to say, I didn't waste any of those nights

What was said credible and time tried source??

Put 2ml of bacteriostatic water in there. Release the pressure in the vial by gently removing the plunger of the syringe you used to put water in the vial (while it's still inserted in the vial!). That makes 10iu on an insulin syringe 500mcg, and 5iu 250mg. I use a 0.3cc syringe for those shots so they show increments of 5iu on it. I'd start at 250mcg 3-4x a week. I'd also use a new syringe for each shot for hygiene reasons and they're cheap as dirt.

I finally got bacteriostatic water.

After much anticipation, I will be making my first injection this evening.

I have 1 ml insulin syringes, mixed a 10 mg vial of MT2 with 2 ml bac water.

So, 0 to 0.1 on the syringe - has 10 small ticks in between it.

From what I understand, with of the smallest denomination ticks (1 of the 10 ticks between 0 and 0.1), is equal to 50 mcg of MT2 at this degree of solution.

I want to start off at 100 mcg - so basically - I'm going, 2 of the smallest ticks on the 1 ml syringe.

Does that sound about right?

Yep, 1iu is 50mcg so 2iu would be 100mcg

Also, you probably know what to expect but dont be surprised if you get sleepy and have a crazy erection post shot as that happens to a lot of people along with the warm body temp and redness/flushing

Yep, 1iu is 50mcg so 2iu would be 100mcg

Also, you probably know what to expect but dont be surprised if you get sleepy and have a crazy erection post shot as that happens to a lot of people along with the warm body temp and redness/flushing

Can't emphasize the erections enough... Obnoxious at times.

So basically at 2 ticks - 100 mcg of this shit - I am CREAMED today.

Not experiencing anything in the way of erections, but quite a wakeful night. I "slept" through, but felt half awake most of the time.

I took it 40 minutes after a super poweful anti-histamine (mirtazapine - 45 mg), it's made me pretty lethargic today.

What would be the minimum quantity I would need for to see results?
Like, 150 mcg (3 ticks/iu)?

I was advised by the dude that gave me the website name (continental peptides), who's also a doctor - that less is more, kind of situation?

Last edited:
I'm also assuming I need to run this for about a week before I consider hitting the sunbeds?

No need to wait on tanning really, just don?t go overboard.

I always had fantastic results with 200mcg or less but probably ran it as high as 300-350 at which point my friends were telling me to stop because I was so absurdly dark lol