• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Methadone, diazepam

We are in different life situations by the sounds but the feelings and stuff are very similar. I have a husband and 5 busy and high achieving kids but I have lost all my friends over the last couple
Of years too due to anxiety And my weirdness in general. I'm always around people due to he kids dancing soccer and school but I'm totally alone at the same time.

Yes benzos are the worst. Keep at it but its slow going. I'm having dr issue at the moment so that's a bit stressful and the one of 2 good friends I have is just always hassling me for my subs so it Kind of adds insult to injury.

Can definitely relate the the suicidal thoughts. Have been there many times and a lot lately ,I am lucky I have kids that need me. Hang in there, even lots of bad days don't mean a bad life (though it feels that way alot )

What mg are the blue Valium? I only have the white or yellow 5mg ones so take a few of those each day. Always wanting to have more but I can't, I'll be back to where I started though it qould he nice to have something that actually
Helps with anxiety. In the end they just make things worse though so we all have to keep on keeping on hey.

hi, again I get a 10 mg daily its blue u sound like u have it all but ur not happy are u, maybe take a bit of time out and work out what it is ur missing in ur life, id swap u any day and that friend who is hassling u for ur meds is she or he really a friend as good friends would not do that to you pity u were not closer by as I could help u out on the valium as I dont really take a lot no more x

Sorry for the late reply. Nope, I'm not. There are things that make me happy beyond measure (my kids) but my anxiety and depression are killing me, I can't walk into a room without thinking everyone hates me and wanting to cry.

For the first time in 23 years I'm not working and all my kiddies are sadly at school now so I have some time, I should put it to better use.

My friend ended up being put on the program a couple of days ago, 4 times her dose no questions asked, and I got turned away because my dose is too high :(

Hi, I dont understand ur problem, about the program ur so lucky to be in america as they are so up t o date with, drug programs, dettoxes, rehabs etc. here in britain u need to be funded, go in front of boards etc its unreal or if ur extra rich u could pay like 500 a day for a half decent rehab. im sure there are other ways for u to get on this program,

Firstly, I've never been to America in my life. Secondly, I didn't go into detail at all about what's going on as its your post but I'VE been on the program driving 4 hours to see private dr for 4 years never put a foot out of line and I'm now in a situation where I can't afford it and they're cutting me off and nobody else will take me
Because my dose is 'too high' even though I'm willing to halve it. Yesterday was a bad day, hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel tonight

ah, ok sorry for assuming u lived in america, and now I understand ur situation, money talks,as u know and when u are sort of broke no one wants to know u, im really regreting leaving scotland I look at most of my old school friends, and they are all doing so well, im so embarresed ive just partied and never took life seriously until last 3 to 4 yrs, and depression and lonliness, isolation have all kicked in, and ive swapped personalities from being so likeable and outgoing to a lonley soldier as my dad says what do you expect after 30 yrs on and off of drug abuse, so I will guess again ur in canada .

All good! Would like to visit there one day, my young daughter (10) gets to for 3 weeks at the end of the year lucky thing.

I'm in Australia, we have a good system here for the most part and up until now I've not had a problem as I could afford a private dr and have very easy set up. Just my dr left and now they want to charge me a ridiculous amount to see the remaining dr which I just don't have, public has a long waiting list and I'd have to go into the city everyday for quite awhile which is a big step backwards seeing as I've had no supervised dosing and 100% takeaways for years now. And been turned away by a few GPS for reasons I do not understand as my records are all good. I may have one lead I hope comes through for me, met him last night and he said all should be ok but I'm still nervous as I only have a few days left. BUT I still think on the whole our system is a good one especially compared to some other places, it's just been letting me down in the last while and causing a lot of stress.

Didn't want your post to become all about me, but cool to chat.

sorry my internet is playing up so I dont know if ur receiving my message, so at least u got ur kids after school, sorry about ur marriage again I find it hard after having 5 kids together would think would make ur marriage unbreakable, u are right we have such different lifes but seem to be very similar in behaviour and feelings, dont know what time it is in oz but its bedtime for me its 1am here, im just passing my life by on a day to day basis, I wont live like this much longer id rather be dead, goodnight.

Sleep well. Nearly lunch time here. I was posting at 3am so also a night owl. I know that feeling all too well but it is worth holding on, I know it is

instead of methadone why not try suboxone? ive been on it for 6-7 yrs. i take 2 8/2 films a day and i get by just fine. i have great insurance and that helps but it saved my life and at 58 im thinking im going to stay on it for life. I hope you find your way brother. Im here for you if you want to talk.

if you could control yourself or better yet get someone to administer them to you while you quit methadone quitting is fairly easy. At least it was for me. take 2 1mg xanax in the morning and repeat at night for a week or two. Gradually slow down on the xanax at the end of the first week. You may need to up the dose of xanax if necessary. Worked for me

Hi, terry nice to hear from u, and thanx for ur words, im not going onto suboxone im quitting meth and will stay on my benzo for a bit my dr gives me just 1x10mg of diazepam a day , we dont get xanax off drs here in britain we get small supplys of valium im lucky to be getting just 1 a day matey, bought some xanax once but got completely ripped off and I do not trust any of these online pharmcies, so expensive too, its a pity as I hear xanax is a very good short acting benzo as long as u dont abuse it pm me to talk more privately ok