L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do men love hairy pussy

Milf126

Bluelighter
My husband asked me to quit shaving my pussy last year so I did, i just keep it trimmed along the panty lines. It really must be a scent thing because he prefers i don't shower before sex. He licks me and rubs his face all over my bottom. His erections are more intense and he pounds the hell out of me. After an hour or so he is looking to play again and with a cum filled pussy he licks me again and and when he starts fucking me again the smell on his face with a combination of his cum and my juices really does turn me on.

Every guy has his own preferences but hey he loves your pussy so enjoy it!
Sounds like an amazing time !

My husband asked me to quit shaving my pussy last year so I did, i just keep it trimmed along the panty lines. It really must be a scent thing because he prefers i don't shower before sex. He licks me and rubs his face all over my bottom. His erections are more intense and he pounds the hell out of me. After an hour or so he is looking to play again and with a cum filled pussy he licks me again and and when he starts fucking me again the smell on his face with a combination of his cum and my juices really does turn me on.

Got hard just reading this. So yes I like them like that. All except the showering part. Got to have a shower between pooping a sex.

I guess I trace my love of it back to puberty in the late 70's when all Playboy and Penthouse showed was boobs and bush. Spanked it for many hours looking at bush and trying to catch a glimpse of what was under the hair. The when I started having sex all girls had bushes and it was just how it was. Then I started trying to talk girls into shaving and finally one surprised me during a trip to the beach.

After dinner our first night she want to buy a suit her mom would not approve of so she did but wouldn't let me see it. Had sex that night and she had her full bush. The next day I went and played gold while she hung out on the beach. I finally saw her that afternoon and yes the suit was revealing I had no idea what was under it. I probably should have when she locked the door while she showered (I figured she was pooping 8o ). So anyway that night we went to a club and then hung around the bar at the hotel listening to their band. When we finally got upstairs she told me she had a surprise for me. She dropped her panties (she was wearing a sun dress) and grabbed my hand and guided it between her legs. I almost came right them. Loved it for about an hour and then I missed the bush.

I guess it is mostly visual as that it what was ingrained in me to make me hard. She a naked lady with a bush in Playboy, get a boner. Also as you noted, a pussy with bush has a much more musky scent, not stink, but scent which is also a turn on.

And yes, going down on a woman you came in earlier is wonderful. My wife is torn because in her mind it is gross, but emotionally she loves the connection and intimacy of it. She will never ask me to do it when she has my come in her, but she comes so hard when I do do it. So I do it as often as I can.

So yes, some men love them hairy.

Keep it trimmed or shave it or do whatever. As above really.

Something primal above nuzzling a bit of hair. Something also slightly disgusting after the fact, but whatevs.

I'm not a massive fan of anus hair. :\

I don´t like any hair at all. I trim and shave myself as much as possible and I expect girls to do the same. So, no hair below eyebrows.
This shold be a poll.

Holy shit the original post reads just like you are my wife haha. With that said, she was not shaving when we met, so that was just a nice little pleasant surprise. But I absolutely want it hairy and i want it to smell like pussy. It is just my preference. In reading this and some similar threads on this topic here, I feel like me and people like your husband (to the original poster, milf126) are in the minority around here.

And can i just say, lol @ the username/thread title here. perfect.

I don´t like any hair at all. I trim and shave myself as much as possible and I expect girls to do the same. So, no hair below eyebrows.
This shold be a poll.

What about long head hair? Great for firmly directing the head, great for rapid correction of position.

Well Milf126, some do, some don't.

Next?

if i'm like in a relationship with a chick that has a harry pussy and i don't find out until we got married, then i'd say yeah i'd eat her out on the honey moon, then the next morning i would ask her if she would be so kind to shave it. lol

Why are you waiting till you're married to see her pussy?
And who is Harry?