• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any advise on how to master the dry-mouthed, meth/amphetamine blow job?

flowersonfire

Greenlighter
I'd say it's fairly obvious that most guys enjoy receiving oral sex - and more so when using meth or other stimulants. It seems to have that magic effect on getting things started even if they may be experiencing a touch of 'crystal dick' or other drug imposed set back. We women feel just as much highly powered sexual energy as they do, especially when super charged on a libido lifting amphetamine! Unfortunately it's all too possible for us to have a drug spawned set back of our own - dry mouth! As we all know, dry mouth on amphetamines can be extremely uncomfortable! From that awful, thick, sticky white excuse for saliva to the burning sensation in your throat - it can be hard to initially swallow a drink of water, let alone try to please our partner orally. Even when trying to "deep throat" our man, the motion is seldom smooth, so before a gag reflex can be triggered to attempt to stimulate our salivating, we may find ourselves scraping our teeth against his penis, having him thrusting into our dry, burning throat (that hurts for us) and even feeling like we can't breathe, because while using methamphetamine it's not uncommon to experience a bit of a stuffy nose!

So what's the best way to perform the most amazing blow job while high on methamphetamine? We're feeling it! We're ready to go, enjoying our heightened sexual response and ready to pounce - and then, damn! It's just not happening. Talk about a buzz kill!

Does anyone know of any tips or tricks? A lube or product that they can recommend? Even a position that makes it easier? Feel free to share all thoughts, experiences and ideas. Absolutely any advice at all would be extremely appreciated! 8o

oral lubricants, made both to taste good and to be safe to eat and swallow. whether you've needed them in the past or not, lubricants are essential to have around for just-in-case.

THANK YOU!!! You all have given some awesome answers! I'm actually going to try all of them!!

The thing that has always worked for me is deep throating or gaging on it. That will deffinitally get some saliva in your mouth and on their dick.

I used to take a swig of silicone lube just before putting his dick into my mouth. It has a neutral taste and is certainly not a gastronomic experience but it's a great way to pleasure a penis.
It also lubes your throat and helps you take it deep.

The thing that has always worked for me is deep throating or gaging on it. That will deffinitally get some saliva in your mouth and on their dick.

and that deep throat saliva almost phlem like but still clear that is pure slippy and lubey

Problem solved....

I'd say it's fairly obvious that most guys enjoy receiving oral sex - and more so when using meth or other stimulants. It seems to have that magic effect on getting things started even if they may be experiencing a touch of 'crystal dick' or other drug imposed set back. We women feel just as much highly powered sexual energy as they do, especially when super charged on a libido lifting amphetamine! Unfortunately it's all too possible for us to have a drug spawned set back of our own - dry mouth! As we all know, dry mouth on amphetamines can be extremely uncomfortable! From that awful, thick, sticky white excuse for saliva to the burning sensation in your throat - it can be hard to initially swallow a drink of water, let alone try to please our partner orally. Even when trying to "deep throat" our man, the motion is seldom smooth, so before a gag reflex can be triggered to attempt to stimulate our salivating, we may find ourselves scraping our teeth against his penis, having him thrusting into our dry, burning throat (that hurts for us) and even feeling like we can't breathe, because while using methamphetamine it's not uncommon to experience a bit of a stuffy nose!

So what's the best way to perform the most amazing blow job while high on methamphetamine? We're feeling it! We're ready to go, enjoying our heightened sexual response and ready to pounce - and then, damn! It's just not happening. Talk about a buzz kill!

Does anyone know of any tips or tricks? A lube or product that they can recommend? Even a position that makes it easier? Feel free to share all thoughts, experiences and ideas. Absolutely any advice at all would be extremely appreciated! 8o

Biotene Gel!!! Makes everything taste better too!!!

I am on a daily allergy pill that gives me chronic dry mouth. Biotene is amazing but I have found in a pinch altoids make my mouth water like crazy and my husband says the mint on his dick feels awesome. Makes him super sensitive.

Coconut oil, I lay by his right thigh and put one arm under his legs and another behind the small of his back, pull close and make out with that dick. I get so turned on when I take care of my husband ;-)

Such good advice here. I've just dealt with it and taken breaks to get more saliva LOL that sounds gross but I've always wondered considering I have consistent dry mouth. :)