• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reagent test result? Thoughts

Mexicanmalaka

Greenlighter
Reagent test result? Thoughts. Monkey press.

Hello all! I'm new to the forums and just trying to learn more. This site is a great tool and want to make sure whatever I take is safe.

I just recently put up my test results on pill reports but wanted to see if I can get some more opinions on these infamous monkey presses.

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36874

Thanks in advance all!!

Last edited:
The reagent results look good but I would definitely be cautious about taking them given the reputation. They are reminiscent of the 1:1 MDMA/Caffeine pills on ecstasydata but there have been so many variations of these over the years that the appearance means nothing.

I would definitely be inclined to do an acetone wash on the crushed pills.

The reagent results look good but I would definitely be cautious about taking them given the reputation. They are reminiscent of the 1:1 MDMA/Caffeine pills on ecstasydata but there have been so many variations of these over the years that the appearance means nothing.

I would definitely be inclined to do an acetone wash on the crushed pills.

Thank you! I wanted to see what others thought of the results and if they looked normal. I would be ok with 1:1 mdma/caffeine pill. It's the other stuff that I have been reading about on here that has me a bit weary. If I consume 1/4 would that be enough to give me some sort of baseline on how these are?

Thanks!!

That would be a good way to start if you're intent on taking them, yes. Have you thought about sending one to ecstasydata? It's only $40 and they will tell you exactly what's in them.