• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

funny you mention other languages, I tend to slip into and out of spanish and a couple other languages while disso'd, but I am a native english speaker. i haven't noticed this effect on 3-ho-pce but i have on others. as for at work, I couldn't even pretend. i won't dose while working. too risky, legally... know what I mean?

No, I dont know what you mean (seriously). As long, as you dont fuck up the dose (which can of course happen), you'll be safe.

Have to repeat myself : I never would try psychs/dissos at work, when people's life lay on the line.

No, I dont know what you mean (seriously). As long, as you dont fuck up the dose (which can of course happen), you'll be safe. Have to repeat myself : I never would try psychs/dissos at work, when people's life lay on the line.
we are saying the same thing.

we are saying the same thing.

Okay, though I stopped trying to use dissos functionally in a formal non-creative professional environment because it is a waste of substance and time. Even though 3-HO-PCE is the only disso I know, with which the probabilty to fuck up your reputation/professional relationships not >70%.

Put on 2mg allergy test oral, and circa 5mg rectal 10 mins ago. Very very nice energy. PCE magic for sure, but has
some aloofness, minty friendly breeze in it. We'll see where it goes (edit, on tops of some beer and moderate (for me) O-PCM/E doses
throughout the day)

Added the next day. : finished the init experiment some O=PCE and joint. The distinctive effect of 3-HO lingered throughout
however. I haven't tried 3-MeO-PCE, but this is what I might imagine or expect it to be: A very static, overarching and balancing
feeling reminiscent of 3-MeO-PCP, which in a rather similar way evokes states of, well "stonedness". I also intuit it as a masculine
presence, a trait that it shares with the 3-meo-pcp. Other give me a feminine vibe. Put that in your science books and smoke it.

But it, ahem, he doesn't does not have the down-to-earthiness of 3-meo-pcp. Instead, he has a jovial air, displaying PCE-
"warmth from the distance". This is strong and a subtle one. Tread with care,

Added some days later: I've now had tested this a couple of times, both by itself and in combo with O-PCE <10mg rectal doses.
This is really a strange chemical, I don't know what to think of it. Even physically it is odd. It does not dissolve well in water and
it smells (impurity?). It has this "stoning" quality that is very distinctive, but so far it has not led me anywhere, whereas with
other ACH's there is a kind of progressive encounter.. The combination with O-PCE produced a state of total indifference reminiscent
of poppy tea, so maybe there is something in the story about opioid quality? Going to research this more, in particular the oral route
at some point.

Last edited:
::please help.. I don't know how to internet! This is the NMR readout of the current batch of (vendor) 3-ho-pce. I don't know how to make it an image. This internet business makes me want a bag of bobbish!
3-HO-PCE_NMR.png

This NMR is correct, with some residual diethylether peaks.

All or at least most phenols (compounds with HO-groups on benzene rings) are smelly and have a similar kind of smell. 3-HO-PCE smells similar to 3-HO-PCP and ODT, that's normal.

Can anybody comment on their favourite ROA for 3-HO-PCE?
I'm especially interested in the rectal ROA and also wondering if anybody tried to IM this substance.

quick question - is it true that the newer batches are much better than the old weak meh batches and compare favourably to 3-ho-pcp?

I've sampled that "original" 3-HO-PCE too, that was pretty underwhelming yet did it have a very nice stoneing effect, just that I went through half of that 50mg vial to get an effect and it was much too expensive for that. That vendor was usually relieable but what does this mean anyways...

Would try this one for sure if I happen to get a source for it. (I have to try just any of these delicious arylcyclohexylamines I can get my hands on, as long as it's pure and well synthed..) My tolerance makes it somewhat safe for one, but me also not the best lab animal to estimate effects from.. I can do literally 500mg of MXE in a day without holing. Don't know a way around that yet. But Disso's are also cool without holing and for that, I don't need that much.. thankfully this is different from opioids..

I didn't have my hopes set high for this after reading through this thread. After a 1mg allergy test I insufflated 20mgs and proceeded to walk across town to drop off some paperwork and was pleasantly surprised by some warm, clearheaded dissociation. This stuff is quite nice with no tolerance.

Yeah, although I haven' t tried the old batch, I can confirm that the current batch (at least here in Europe) is pretty nice, especially in social settings. In low dose range the effects are subtle, but perfect for socializing.

Sigh. I really need to get ahold of this one. It's the last on the list, at least until MXPr or 3-HO-PCPy makes an appearance.

I want to see the MXPr so badly...

This one seemed to get really lackluster reviews at first but lately people seem to like it. Hopefully I'll give it a try sometime but I'm sort of on a break from dissos. Not really on purpose but there were a few years where I was dosing MXE 3 times a week and then like 1.5 years of 3-MeO-PCP almost daily in low doses. Can't be good so I haven't had any in quite some time.

What's everyone's favored RoA with 3-HO-PCE? I have a batch of 3-HO-PCP and my trials with oral dosing haven't really produced the effects I wanted. I also really need to get this batch tested, but I don't currently have the money to spare to send it to EnergyControl.

I consider myself an experienced user of various dissociatives including DXM and about 3 RC's (K-holes with ketamine being my favourite). In the past I've managed to injure myself after too much 3-MeO-PCP (must have gone manic but can't remember) and am now stepping cautiously with 3-HO-PCE.

There's some strong warnings about redosing (more so with 3-HO-PCE than other disso I think) and I always keep a notepad with a record of time/dose. Doesn't mean I can't over do it but it helps to keep things in perspective (almost all the time anyway).

On first try of 3-HO-PCE yesterday, I did 7.5 mg x 2, 50 minutes apart (all oral ROA). Result was underwelming but pleasant, mild dissociation.
Today, I started about 2 hours after smoking weed and as I've found weed + dissociative can send make whole brain crazily overloaded I mix cautiously.

Psychonautwiki says:
Strong 15 - 25 mg
Heavy 25 mg +
Redosing may result in dangerous cumulative effects.

I've done 7.5 mg, then 7.5 mg at T+40 and T+90 (22.5 mg total). What's the issue or risk with continuing such cautious redosing (given that the effects remain mild)?

Should I just have a day or two off it then up the game to doing 15 mgs increments?

I know everyone reacts to things differently but any advice or feedback would be appreciated! :)

3-HO-PCE had a heart load for me. Everything seemed to go relatively smooth for a dopey substance, creativity-enhancing even, until on the comedown it became clear that I must have been red-lining all the time. Peculiar pain-killing properties I suppose. They've scared me away from it.

So keep in mind that the gradual adjustment you can do with other dissociatives might not work as well with this one. Bill gets presented at comedown.

Think egregious uppers use, and its collateral cardiac consequence. That kind of bodily forcing.