• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

Because if you look at a molecule, say (again i like this one so i keep referencing it ) 2-oxo-pcm, or even just putting plain non-ketone pcm, and then compare it to methamphetamine, or compare it to n-methyl-a-ethylbenzylamine (not sure if this is the best IUPAC name or even a standardized name but the only other one is the most standard IUPAC name i could find which is kind of unreliable in terms of others being able to search and reference it, if so inclined)--(btw, a common meth cut...) it quickly becomes something to inquire about, because the only difference is that pcm has the alpha-benzyl attachment but that completely reorganizes it's 3d structure and lowest eenergy conformation (IDK if this is the right term but with a simple google will be able to find what i mean)

Very trippy

I am kind of spread out thin now but will check back later to see your reflections about it x)

Last edited:
Edit: A weed joint at +1h:30min feels like smoking psychedelic crack. Anxiety ups a bit, but I'm all sure all of this is because I'm not smoking more than 1-2 joints a month since December, and this kicks me hard even when not combining it with anything else. I'm adding 1ml of GBL to smooth the edges a bit.

I had the same thing the day I tried it. I thought the fx were over, and after dinner I smoked some weed and became very anxious, and walking after that was very hard, like being drunk, had to watch where I was puuting my feet.

Well well well, finally my sample arrived :)

15mg taken orally on empty stomach, after 30-40min the first alerts begin.

After an hour not a lot was felt, some subtle stimulation and dissociation. Pretty similar to a 30mg dose of 3-MeO-PCE for me (Hardhead here, your dosages may and probably will vary!)

Will up my dosage to 25mg orally next time and see where that brings me.

So, it's like 3-meo-pce but stronger. Still doesn't worths the current price IMHO beeing available 3-MeO-PCP/PCE and 2-OxO-PCE, if not for just crossing another disso from your list.

I think the vendor exaggerated a bit about the insane potency and opioid effects.

Edit: A weed joint at +1h:30min feels like smoking psychedelic crack. Anxiety ups a bit, but I'm all sure all of this is because I'm not smoking more than 1-2 joints a month since December, and this kicks me hard even when not combining it with anything else. I'm adding 1ml of GBL to smooth the edges a bit.

Dunno. Don't find it stronger than 3-Meo-PCE serotonine wise (euphoria, recreational aspects). It is still very clinical but not as much clean as 3-Meo-PCP and not as much fun as 3-Meo-PCE. So it is a weird one. And the weirdest aspect is, that it causes next to no motor function changes. IMHO this one is dangerously subtle and could lead to uncontrolled redosing in uncontrolled settings.

^I like that. Because at the same time, that allows an end-user with the properly self-appropriated permissions(so to speak) to really take it far out with next to no side effects.

Yeah, but then the opioid effects (which I did not consciously perceived) could fuck you up big time ... after numerous redoses.

Well thats why its probably a good idea for people inclined to research this chem personally, to look up online how to take it before they go hog-wild :)

history in the making, folks [=

Well, I finally fell asleep at +2h:30 into the experience because of GBL xD That weed joint fucked me up pretty bad, but cannabis is doing this to me lately the few times per month I smoke, so that was expected.

Next time I'll go for 25mg orally and try to not mix with anything else, hope I can give a more detailed revision in the near future :)

Did you like it :): try it one of the next time perhaps just by itself, or at tailend of gbl experience, or by itself + cannabis at tailend of the 3-ho-pce experience... possibilities are endless :D

After the first sample which sparked off this thread I acquired some more.

It's a very interesting substance, especially in how peoples responses vary.

For me the best experience I had with it was when I just ate ~25 mg in one go after a low dose (~15 mg) 4-aco-dmt trip. The cevs returned and I slowly drifted of to sleep while watching an infinite line of boxes getting loaded from one conveyor belt to the other.

Really a hard one to pin down imo. I wish they make 3-ho-2'oxo-pce (hxe? would be some kind of mxe analog), 3-meo-pcpy (a sedating 3-meo ach? Well I'm interested) or 3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr (mxpr? another mxe analog) next.

There is so much still to be researched when talking about dissos... I wish they synthed 2-oxo-pcp, beeing 2-oxo-pce so different from 2-oxo-pcm, and usually beeing PCE analogs less potent than their PCP counterpant, I only can imagine 2-oxo-pcp as a very potent chemical with holing potential.

I heard from someone/somewhere (can't remember the source anymore), in response to the question "why aren't they making MXP (3-meo-2-oxo-pcp, the PCP analogue of MXE)", that it's because it's extremely difficult or perhaps impossible, whereas it's not too difficult to make MXE. So maybe it's also really difficult or impossible to make 2-oxo-pcp? Just speculating. But it does seem like if those two could be made feasibly, they would. After all, they did make MXM, and 2-OXO-PCM (but not 3-MeO-PCM whereas they did make 3-MeO-PCP, which is by far the most available 3-MeO). So whodafuck knows...

Maybe sekio or Solipsis. =D

10mg IM with oral cannabis taken an hour before hand and four hours in produced very very euphoric effects for me. Did this after a two day smoking break and it involved a good hour of laughing very hard with the girlfriend.

To me this one has a better trip than 3-meo-PCE. I don't much care for the sour mood that both of them seem to give me the next day. It's not bad but I prefer 3-meo-pcp for a similar high. I don't find this one productive.

I heard from someone/somewhere (can't remember the source anymore), in response to the question "why aren't they making MXP (3-meo-2-oxo-pcp, the PCP analogue of MXE)", that it's because it's extremely difficult or perhaps impossible, whereas it's not too difficult to make MXE. So maybe it's also really difficult or impossible to make 2-oxo-pcp? Just speculating.

I would guess too much steric hindrance from the two bulky groups attached to the cyclohexane to efficiently substitute in the second carbon. Well, I don't know anything about ACHAs synthesis, but I would guess that maybe they would actually start from cyclohexanone. Still, getting the two significantly sized piperidine and phenyl groups in the ortho position of the carbonyl would have a miserable yield.

I concur though, that if would be possible to get it it would probably be pretty potent and purely dissociating in effects.

They do synth 2-oxo-pcp, 4-ho-pcp hell 3-oxo-2-meo-pcp any and everything you just need to find a number/email businessman connect of a country with laxer laws but booming petrochemical industry, and they would synth any and everything for you for the right price, and minimum orders are on the scale of 100-1000x times the minimum what you could buy from a end-user broker. There's also people on this forum that have synthed things like 4-ho-pcp for personal use amongst a bunch of other analogs (i forget but it was a guy that was from north/northeast europe - search function is our friend ^.^)

The chemicals we see listed on stuff like darkweb, overseas clearnet sites selling half grams and whatnot are literally just the ones that have brought the most hype and seemed like a good business investment for the broker to list/have in stock

I asked about the PCP version of mxe a long time ago and that's the more or less the answer I got. The synthesis would be hard / impossible.

But the PCPr version of mxe shouldn't have the same issues imo and if the scarce reports on 3-meo-pcpr are anything to go by it is quite similar to 3-meo-pce and only slightly less potent so by that logic MXPr (3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr) should work. Of course that's the same logic that brought us 2-meo-2'oxo-pcm (2-meo-dck or whatever you want to call it) and 2-Cl-2'oxo-pce (or nenk) which were both disappointing so that logic might be wrong.

I believe 3-MeO-PCPy was released with r by that vendor so long ago.

You know a chemical is shit when people are discussing which analogues of it could be synthed in it's own Big & Dandy thread. :D

^Lmao. I know right!! Haha :) dissociatives are super enjoyable if one is in the right mindset, but very quickly become too compulsive and mentally toxic. Causes a overflow of dopamine in some(most?) people, some individuals' mind/brain can handle it others can't and it breaks permanently. Its really wild to see some of the effects even relatively easy-going stuff like s-ket and s-deschloroket has on peoples minds when abused

It really is a novelty drug that isn't that novel. That's the best way for me to describe it.

I feel that it is more for the "gotta try them all" types.

Oh the theoretical value, is it?
Please keep thinking for yourselves...

Novel ones can be interesting, but not just by default.