• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

January 2017 Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread v. Goodbye Holidaze, Hello 2017!

[mention]Burnt Offerings[/mention] [mention]aihfl[/mention] [mention]simco[/mention]

Just to let you know guys, I moved a bunch of posts that were made here to the rant about current treatment models thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...rent-treatment-models?p=13931727#post13931727

They fit in much better with the discussion there and I think it is a discussion worth having - very important in this day and age of the ever-expanding treatment industry. Thank you all for your fine input!

What are you recovering from? How long and what were you using I mean?

Hope you start feeling better soon nutty!

What are you recovering from? How long and what were you using I mean?

Hope you start feeling better soon nutty!

Thanks... Am/was recovering from my last drinking binge which lasted 11 or 12 days I think. I've been an alcoholic for about 4 or 5 years now. I am feeling better but it's never taken me this long to recover and I've been pretty bad off before.

On a positive note I got my blood work and ultrasound results back and everything is ok except my liver is enlarged. My doctor said it will go back down/repair itself as long as I can stay away from the booze.

Last edited:
68 days opioid free!!! not totally clean and sober but then again i slayed the dragon ops thats all i was shooting for.