Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK DMT Bandwagon gone?

beardless

Greenlighter
Hey Folks...

I used to be in the scene, but circumstances changed and was out of the loop for at least 10 years...until now, this "god Molecule" sounds like just the vacation I need to experienced something completely different and expand my horizons somewhat.

Now is DMT still common? none of my old crowd have ever heard of it, is it a case of asking around some more.....or more what im thinking making my own "I have experience with chemistry and production sounds rather easy", although quite labor intensive.

Is there a happening DMT scene around today? I am in suffolk UK. I am more than willing to go ahead myself, but would like to know if its still in use, about, around "with like minded people"

Many thanks

Beard

It's around. Seek and I guarantee you will find, with effort. It's just one of those things. I suggest a psy trance party/festival. Or at least some hippies.

It's also in the more commercial drug scenes such as house/techno, especially these days with a rise in spirituality that kind of scene. But it all comes back to people with access to varied kinds of psychedelics really.

I lived in Suffolk for awhile, back in the early 1990s. In a trailer, in Kirton, between Ipswich and Felixstowe.

There was plenty of speed, good acid and fair-to-middling hash going around then ..... but this is even longer ago than you're talking about, really. S#!t, I'm really showing my age now .....

Anyone thinking of answering, please don't be too specific -- you don't want to go getting yourselves or anyone else into trouble.

Julie as useful as ever.

OP, its around, and I suspect there's people not on the dark net making money from selling it. However more likely, I suspect its mainly people making a batch and selling it/giving it to their mates, or consuming it for themselves. Certainly a limited demand compared to other drugs

Edit: Consumer - so thats what they make it from over there. Had it a few times at the doofs. In fact I remember buying acid from an old hippie I'd met at a doof. He had an old camper and when I asked what his plans were for the day he replied "going into the bush and cooking up some Dimitri =D=D"

Tranced has the right idea. I've come across it within a circle of friends where psychedelics were fairly central (some of these people were involved in organising psytrance events), have heard it being discussed a few times at parties, and had a friend that did an extraction in his mums kitchen. I have no idea where it was sourced in the former instances, but my best guess would be DNMs as it isn't something I'd imagine many for profit dealers would stock. I've always got mine from online sources, or occasionally gifted/traded from friends.

Julie as useful as ever.

OP, its around, and I suspect there's people not on the dark net making money from selling it. However more likely, I suspect its mainly people making a batch and selling it/giving it to their mates, or consuming it for themselves. Certainly a limited demand compared to other drugs

Edit: Consumer - so thats what they make it from over there. Had it a few times at the doofs. In fact I remember buying acid from an old hippie I'd met at a doof. He had an old camper and when I asked what his plans were for the day he replied "going into the bush and cooking up some Dimitri =D=D"
Yeah bro. Our national flower is the Wattle tree or acacia. Grows everywhere and is chock full of DMT which is easy to extract with very basic (bit of a pun actually ) chemical reactions from stuff you can buy at any hardware store.

I have had a lot of dimitri. I was chosen by a certain person to "spread the word" and basically give it to anyone that i thought needed it and / or could handle it. I would be given ounces at a time to give away. The doof scene is like that here. Acid and DMT are usually free or cost price. I think the most i have payed for acid is $10 for a mighty dose of liquid and never payed for DMT. As Shulgin called the chapter on it in his book DMT IS EVERYWHERE.

Once again i have recieved the gifts of acacia extracts and tbh i think i have done my time in those dimensions. Also received some liquid i am informed was made by Nick Sand. Waiting for the right moment for that but going to spread a few sugar cubes around for some xmas cheer to my friends. If you dont know who Nick Sand is or the quality of his product then if you have Netflix watch the Sunshine Makers

Well its what i am told but the source is well connected and only ever has the finest. Apparently Nick made quite a lot that is in storage with the inner circles of the psychedelic community. I am not up for tripping of any kind atm. DMT has been given away. I have done my time and was kind of told not to come back so i will leave my relationship with the elves where it stands.

i would be very surprised if any sunshine was still about given that he stopped producing it 40/50 years ago. I saw it once in SF when i was following the GDead big blotters orange sun (obv). I have been given dmt a few times and its a blast nothing comparable that i have come accross

Yeah DMT is something quite special IMO. Done a few extractions from jurema rootbark. Would love to go via the glyoxyalylamide/LAH reduction route though some time and get more than just a few grams, to cut down on all the bulk, and the risk of importing the rootbark. There are already far, far too many things that could be labelled 'suspicious' in a general way (as in 'watched', such as say, a couple of kg red phosphorus, iodine, solvents of all manner of descriptions, alkylating agents, acid anhydrides etc, rather than, at least, for the most part, the kind of things that are downright obviously suited for one use and one use only, such as say, somebody with a pound of lysergic acid (and no, sadly I don't have one, I sure as hell wish I did, though) for any one reagent, solvent, piece of glassware etc. to be pinned down as being 'guilty' of any particular use, legal or otherwise.

Although I've always found the 'watch lists' (US in particular though) to be totally fucking ridiculous. Including things like toluene, acetone, hydrochloric acid and potassium permanganate....thats just nuts. Even red phosphorus these days, is a bit much really. Given the restrictions in the US on pseudo and ephedrine, the amount of effort it would take to accumulate just 1 ounce of pseudo/ephedrine, to say nothing of the time and the money spent on the product, on the traveling all over the place to get it, on the solvents to extract it and clean it of the nasty ass gakks, your better off using any of the P2P routes, even a grignard rxn and making your own methylamine through reduction of nitromethane, or any of the other routes to MeNH2. Or just making N-ethylamine (which is rather more pleasant and a lot smoother than meth in the first place, and if your using the knoevanagel condensation, which requires nitroethane then that can also be readily reduced to ethylamine, without production of diethylamine or triethylamine byproducts in the same way as can be done with nitromethane to methylamine, using iron dust in glacial acetic acid, 2 hours to 2 and a half hours at 80 'C.

when i use to make 'fireworks' many many years ago P.Permanganate was a very useful product to help things go off with a bang so it may be on the watch list for a non pharm reason : ).
Done spice about 20-30 times and enjoy low dose of 20mg or so for C.E's visuals and melting walls and the body high. Have taken it to just teetering on breakthrough which was really cool there was a multi.colured jester reaching out to me to follow him but i was too far gone to hit the pipe again but i had a glimpse of another realm of reality. i still have a tiny bit stashed away but the best was from a friend who as a dying wish (he wanted to give me something before he left but lived in S.F) sent a g of fine beige powder which was just magical and the the first and best that i have ever had.

Heh, pot perm can make for some passable flashpowder compositions, although not so good for smoke mixtures. Nitrates are better for that. Although a neat trick for starting things with enough delay to do a runner (as long of course as whatever is being set off isn't something along the lines of a large HE charge, or anything with a metal casing that'll fragment and tear you to ribbons) is soaking a layer of sugar in glycerine, then QUICKLY stirring in a fair bit of pot perm, and then running like the hounds'o'hell are nipping at your heels=D), you get a good few seconds, then it starts a highly exothermic reaction, starts smoking and catches fire. Used to use that as a kid as a delay for chlorate-sugar-NaCl-delay fuses (the NaCl slows the burn of the sugar/chlorate mix, as a phlegmatizer) for setting off wax-bound plasticized compositions, the exact nature of which it would be better for me not to go into too much detail about. Other than to say its a good bloody job one got some running time with the improvized boom-clay.

As far as pharm reasons, two I can think of, one being its used to oxidize out some of the minor alkaloids in impure cocaine when its being extracted from plant material, and the other is that it can be used (carefully, its a touchy reaction, needing very dilute pot perm, done in the fridge over time to avoid overoxidation to the carboxylic acid) to make methcathinone from pseudo/ephedrine.

The body high of DMT is IMO underrated, its as good as the main event IMO, albeit in a totally qualitatively different way. I've always wanted to try adding say, 5-10mg DMT into an IV dipropionylmorphine shot, with a bit of memantine added. That'd be one mindblowing hit alright. I LOVE the body high that comes after the peak, its almost opioid-like in the way it makes one just want to laze around melting over the nearest bit of furniture=D

What is? that someone else enjoys DMT? along with 2C-B-FLY its one of the very most favourite psychedelics I've ever had. AMT makes the shortlist too.

i would be very surprised if any sunshine was still about given that he stopped producing it 40/50 years ago. I saw it once in SF when i was following the GDead big blotters orange sun (obv). I have been given dmt a few times and its a blast nothing comparable that i have come accross

Lol Nick was on the run for many years with a lab in Canada. He made a lot of acid in that time. When caught after 16 years or so on the run the cops said they had never seen a clan lab so well set up. His acid tested at 104% pure which of course is impossible. It just was purer than the reference sample. There is plenty of Nicks work still in storage and it circulates in special circles only.

when i use to make 'fireworks' many many years ago P.Permanganate was a very useful product to help things go off with a bang so it may be on the watch list for a non pharm reason : ).
Done spice about 20-30 times and enjoy low dose of 20mg or so for C.E's visuals and melting walls and the body high. Have taken it to just teetering on breakthrough which was really cool there was a multi.colured jester reaching out to me to follow him but i was too far gone to hit the pipe again but i had a glimpse of another realm of reality. i still have a tiny bit stashed away but the best was from a friend who as a dying wish (he wanted to give me something before he left but lived in S.F) sent a g of fine beige powder which was just magical and the the first and best that i have ever had.

If you never broke through you really have not experienced what its all about. Those low level visuals are nice, they are called the veil. My preferred method was to roll as solid 3 paper spliff, put about 300mg in (remember we dont pay for it here as a rule) and that would be good for 4-5 solid breakthroughs. I have been taken by beings of light then total ego loss and dissolved into pure light. At one with all. Thats what its about

Yeah DMT is something quite special IMO. Done a few extractions from jurema rootbark. Would love to go via the glyoxyalylamide/LAH reduction route though some time and get more than just a few grams, to cut down on all the bulk, and the risk of importing the rootbark. There are already far, far too many things that could be labelled 'suspicious' in a general way (as in 'watched', such as say, a couple of kg red phosphorus, iodine, solvents of all manner of descriptions, alkylating agents, acid anhydrides etc, rather than, at least, for the most part, the kind of things that are downright obviously suited for one use and one use only, such as say, somebody with a pound of lysergic acid (and no, sadly I don't have one, I sure as hell wish I did, though) for any one reagent, solvent, piece of glassware etc. to be pinned down as being 'guilty' of any particular use, legal or otherwise.

Although I've always found the 'watch lists' (US in particular though) to be totally fucking ridiculous. Including things like toluene, acetone, hydrochloric acid and potassium permanganate....thats just nuts. Even red phosphorus these days, is a bit much really. Given the restrictions in the US on pseudo and ephedrine, the amount of effort it would take to accumulate just 1 ounce of pseudo/ephedrine, to say nothing of the time and the money spent on the product, on the traveling all over the place to get it, on the solvents to extract it and clean it of the nasty ass gakks, your better off using any of the P2P routes, even a grignard rxn and making your own methylamine through reduction of nitromethane, or any of the other routes to MeNH2. Or just making N-ethylamine (which is rather more pleasant and a lot smoother than meth in the first place, and if your using the knoevanagel condensation, which requires nitroethane then that can also be readily reduced to ethylamine, without production of diethylamine or triethylamine byproducts in the same way as can be done with nitromethane to methylamine, using iron dust in glacial acetic acid, 2 hours to 2 and a half hours at 80 'C.

Limpet Acacia bark and roots are pretty easy to find on the interwebs and you will find you get good yields. We believe the best is a faint yellow crystal, you can wash it to clear but it obviously loses some alkaloid that makes acacia dmt unique. My connection says you wash too much of the plants spirit out if you go for clear crystal and have having both many times i much prefer the yellow crystal.

I've had it. IIRC there is a weird polycyclic alkaloid known as yuremamine in Jurema rootbark.

Done my share of STBs on it. But how stable yuremamine is is debatable. God though, fuckin love DMT.