• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK DMT Bandwagon gone?

I've had it. IIRC there is a weird polycyclic alkaloid known as yuremamine in Jurema rootbark.

Done my share of STBs on it. But how stable yuremamine is is debatable. God though, fuckin love DMT.

Yep. There is nothing like DiMiTri. My tripping will be now limited to LSD-25 when purity is assured or gold top mushies.

I don't wanna sound like some dreaming hippy here but I had wanted to sample it for decades & never ever seen the stuff and had given up all hope of ever trying it, my vendor had listed 5-MeO-DMT on their site for ages & I placed an order one time alongside some other stuff & was so excited when it came. I railed quite a decent dose (more than Erowid said) & let me say it was NOT what I expected even though I knew very well the huge gap between "DMT " as t should be compared to 5-MeO. I did 5-MeO a few more times but imho it was rubbish & I felt that God had a plan to keep me away from that classic DMT we all have heard of.

I had been speaking to a "mate" on Facebook who is into his free Techno raves & all that stuff & knows his stuff & one day outta the blue he said he had some & was I willing to take a bit off him? I nearly jumped through the screen & grabbed it there & then. It came 2 days later in a Xmas card & I managed to get 3 pipes. IMHO this stuff is by far the best trip ever, I have never said "WTF" so may times in a row & the strange thing was for the whole next day I could smell that smell of it in all the plants I walked past.

I gone off track here but yeah it is around, I reallyt think though that stuff has special powers, some kinda majikal energy & it comes to you when it is ready, the guy I got it off said he NEVER makes any ?'s off it & has a strict code he works by when passing it out to folks, he had a terrible trip one time after selling some & was told in no uncertain terms by something far more potent than mere humans a "code of conduct" to behave by with that stuff. It is easy to make yourself too mate with stuff easy to order online. In these days of Kali Yuga / कलियुग I see "proper" DMT as the key to saving the world, I am NOT joking here, a lot of trips turned my head around & made me look deep inside myself but that stuff changed me more than any trip & even Salvia didn't change me like that 2nd pipe of DMT did

I wish you the best of luck in your quest.

I don't wanna sound like some dreaming hippy here but I had wanted to sample it for decades & never ever seen the stuff and had given up all hope of ever trying it, my vendor had listed 5-MeO-DMT on their site for ages & I placed an order one time alongside some other stuff & was so excited when it came. I railed quite a decent dose (more than Erowid said) & let me say it was NOT what I expected even though I knew very well the huge gap between "DMT " as t should be compared to 5-MeO. I did 5-MeO a few more times but imho it was rubbish & I felt that God had a plan to keep me away from that classic DMT we all have heard of.

I had been speaking to a "mate" on Facebook who is into his free Techno raves & all that stuff & knows his stuff & one day outta the blue he said he had some & was I willing to take a bit off him? I nearly jumped through the screen & grabbed it there & then. It came 2 days later in a Xmas card & I managed to get 3 pipes. IMHO this stuff is by far the best trip ever, I have never said "WTF" so may times in a row & the strange thing was for the whole next day I could smell that smell of it in all the plants I walked past.

I gone off track here but yeah it is around, I reallyt think though that stuff has special powers, some kinda majikal energy & it comes to you when it is ready, the guy I got it off said he NEVER makes any ?'s off it & has a strict code he works by when passing it out to folks, he had a terrible trip one time after selling some & was told in no uncertain terms by something far more potent than mere humans a "code of conduct" to behave by with that stuff. It is easy to make yourself too mate with stuff easy to order online. In these days of Kali Yuga / कलियुग I see "proper" DMT as the key to saving the world, I am NOT joking here, a lot of trips turned my head around & made me look deep inside myself but that stuff changed me more than any trip & even Salvia didn't change me like that 2nd pipe of DMT did

I wish you the best of luck in your quest.
I have passed on a LOT of DMT to people. Generally for free. Ocassionally at a very low cost to pay for the next batch to be made but the rule in oz is its generally free as its not tainted by money. It is magical.

I've only come across it once. I only had enough for 2 hits and I never broke through.

I've been searching ever since I really want to try a breakthrough dose.

I'm considering the dark net but Im a little confused how to precure bitcoins

To be honest, not quite sure how much I'd trust an acid blotter these days. Usually for me, its mushrooms, generally P.cyanescens, owing to living not so near to cow shit filled fields. Although a careful ID is required (spore print ALL of those wee fuckers. Rust brown=chuck that one and everything one inch or so to the side of the foil sheet is my policy, given the lookalikes, assuming somebody gets one and doesn't by pure luck pick something like Kuhneromyces mutabilis, are full of amatoxins (Galerina species, and yes, I've seen the two fruiting on the same woodchips, needless to say, those particular ones with neighbors like that get tossed out in a hurry)

Was working on DOM and 2C-D but some CUNT stole the damn 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylbenzaldehyde.

Next..I'm thinking a trial of something a bit new, the 3-bromo analog of difluoromescaline. The closest, roughly, I could find was fenfluramine, with respect to SAR, and thats a single ring-substitution on an amphetamine (3-trifluoromethyl-N-ethylamphetamine) and its bad news (potent 5HT2b agonist, long duration, so is its desethyl metabolite, norfenfluramine)

But, a more delicate reducing agent, or at least something that'll directly reduce a nitrostyrene and nitropropene to the amine without ring-dehalogenation is needed. Red-Al I think. Rather than some bulky Fe/GAA/FeCl3 reduction to a ketone then either oximation and reduction of the ketoxime...The beauveault-blanc reduction seems a bit...violent with that aryl halide around. And bollocksed if I want owt to do with Al/Hg amalgam reductions...Touchy as hell and I've never had a damn milligram of success with that bastard thing. Toxic slops and geysers, is what its good for, not a reduction involving something that cost ?90 or so for 5g and that there ain't no more coming for.

Otherwise..the thought of having a crack at one of Shulgin's 'aleph' series, seems interesting enough.

Just glad that that thieving twat (no, not a copper, just a sticky-fingered piece'o'shite) will have got his just deserts (lets just say, one bedroom flat and a backpack containing a few nasty surprises if opened outside of inert gas, some rather toxic stuff and bits and pieces of pyrophoric materials mixed with solvent containers got left for him. I SO hope that LiAlH4 got opened near the ether and acids......)

To be honest, not quite sure how much I'd trust an acid blotter these days. Usually for me, its mushrooms, generally P.cyanescens, owing to living not so near to cow shit filled fields. Although a careful ID is required (spore print ALL of those wee fuckers. Rust brown=chuck that one and everything one inch or so to the side of the foil sheet is my policy, given the lookalikes, assuming somebody gets one and doesn't by pure luck pick something like Kuhneromyces mutabilis, are full of amatoxins (Galerina species, and yes, I've seen the two fruiting on the same woodchips, needless to say, those particular ones with neighbors like that get tossed out in a hurry)

Was working on DOM and 2C-D but some CUNT stole the damn 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylbenzaldehyde.

Next..I'm thinking a trial of something a bit new, the 3-bromo analog of difluoromescaline. The closest, roughly, I could find was fenfluramine, with respect to SAR, and thats a single ring-substitution on an amphetamine (3-trifluoromethyl-N-ethylamphetamine) and its bad news (potent 5HT2b agonist, long duration, so is its desethyl metabolite, norfenfluramine)

But, a more delicate reducing agent, or at least something that'll directly reduce a nitrostyrene and nitropropene to the amine without ring-dehalogenation is needed. Red-Al I think. Rather than some bulky Fe/GAA/FeCl3 reduction to a ketone then either oximation and reduction of the ketoxime...The beauveault-blanc reduction seems a bit...violent with that aryl halide around. And bollocksed if I want owt to do with Al/Hg amalgam reductions...Touchy as hell and I've never had a damn milligram of success with that bastard thing. Toxic slops and geysers, is what its good for, not a reduction involving something that cost ?90 or so for 5g and that there ain't no more coming for.

Otherwise..the thought of having a crack at one of Shulgin's 'aleph' series, seems interesting enough.

Just glad that that thieving twat (no, not a copper, just a sticky-fingered piece'o'shite) will have got his just deserts (lets just say, one bedroom flat and a backpack containing a few nasty surprises if opened outside of inert gas, some rather toxic stuff and bits and pieces of pyrophoric materials mixed with solvent containers got left for him. I SO hope that LiAlH4 got opened near the ether and acids......)

There is amazing blotter to be had on the darkweb but you will need to do your own research. Doses made from 99%+ pure acid are out there.

I've never got my head round the dark web. Bitcoin in particular. And I am not what one could call very trusting either.

One thing I've long wanted to do is have a crack at it myself. Give it the personal touch starting from ergot, if a production strain can be bred, and kept stable, importantly, what with their tendency to go scenescent and cell lines to go and decline with repeated transfers.

As for Sands, I'd have LOVED to watch him at work.