• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

It's time fo a Words poetry Contest―Topic is Hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Bluelight Crew
Okey dokey, it’s time for a poetry contest! Your topic is Hope!

Rules:
1. Maximum of 32 lines
2. Ends on April 2nd, 12 AM EST
3. Send entries to me or Captain.Heroin
4. All entries are to remain anonymous until end of contest, as Captain Heroin kindly reminded me.

We’ll figure out prizes, most likely some manner of custom tile, as we go along.

Happy writing!

Last edited:
don't post your entries here, because we need the authors to be anonymous. PM them only to New, or me, as per the instructions of the contest.

Eh, shit happens.

We tried, at the very least. :)

Aw, I'd have entered if I'd seen the original post. Extend the date, though not much point if I'm the only entrant and I WIN (with a potentially shit poem)
Maybe I'll write one anyway just for the challenge of a title and size limit.
I'll definitely give the next comp a go though (if you ever bear to run another one for all the lazy trier-poets who only look at the new posts section when they come on & don't really dive into forums blind & miss loads of stuff, or is that just me?)

Yeah, sure, we can do that.

April 2nd is the new Due Date for the Contest! Tell your friends!

Yeah, sure, we can do that.

April 2nd is the new Due Date for the Contest! Tell your friends!
They're not on Bluelight!
Actually, Zephyr's my friend now, I'l tell her!
I refuse to be the winner if I'm the only entrant though!

Well tell your friends to sign up to Bluelight to enter a poetry contest where the prize is most likely a custom user status.

That’s a good reason to join, right?

No, we're not joking. Please encourage people to join for the sake of Words. I have always been huge on online cultures for this sort of thing. Writers need to get together more. :)

OMFG OMFG OMFG okay :)

Does you guys wants to make a catchy flyer I can post up at the exchange, UCLA, various places I live/work/go to school/socialize, etc? That would be sooooo cool =D

Yes, I see no problem with whatever you come up with. Just share it with us, and I'm sure we'll give a thumbs up. :)

cool,, i'm not sure i've submitted anything to words before, but i do write poetry...

i'm glad this was bought to my attention (and sorry i'd not seen it earlier) - i'll see what i can come up with :)

lol

no, we’ll go ahead with the entries we have.

Submissions are over

Status
Not open for further replies.