• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xtampza er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djs4203

Greenlighter
Has anyone found a way past the time released wax balls in the xtampza er capsules

Yep. They found a perfect solution to most ways of abusing them but in the process they created a substance with the perfect qualities for another means of abuse. I'm not going to say what it is until I actually try it though. It's obvious from reading the patent if you have any knowledge of chemistry.

I actually poured out a cap of mine in some sprite last night in a clear glass cup and let it sit over night. When I woke up 6-7 hours later they were approximately 75% dissolved. I drank the mixture and the effects seemed to kick in much quicker. I will repeat and keep you updated. Also, any chemists on here? Would heating the wax into a liquid and resolidifying it destroy the DETERx technology at all?

I actually poured out a cap of mine in some sprite last night in a clear glass cup and let it sit over night. When I woke up 6-7 hours later they were approximately 75% dissolved. I drank the mixture and the effects seemed to kick in much quicker. I will repeat and keep you updated. Also, any chemists on here? Would heating the wax into a liquid and resolidifying it destroy the DETERx technology at all?

つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つhow goes it friendo

After weeks of research i realized the only way to break these down is a solvent.. and the most acidic drinkable solvent i could find is lemon juice. I just took 2 Xtampza ER capsules, opened them and placed the contents in a 30ml cup like the ones that come on top of cough syrup.. I then poured about 10-15 ml of lemon juice in the cup and waited 12 hrs.. When i came back to the cup I could CLEARLY see the separation of the oxy which was towards the bottom of the cup and the Xtampza spheres were floating at the top of the cup. I then took my oxy shot.. Voila, IR OXY !! Enjoy.. Xtampza can be beaten because I beat it LoL

Xtampza ER defeat

I got some of these 27 mg (gray/white caps, 22mm) >no prices please< These are BS the way they are!

Take out of container, put in something to heat. Add 1/3 same volume crushed Epsom Salts. Stir real well dry. Add 30-40 units h20, stir. Boil with candle only enough to dissolve to a clearish' liquid and micro beads. Let water cool enough to not cause burns or uncomfort to sinuses. Crush 1/4 a Tylenol, sniff to catch the excess water, then follow up with another ground 1/4 Tyly'.. to catch excess water. Repeat 3x.

I did three like times back to back and within 30 minutes was getting good.

This is almost identical to the way some did the old opanies' before the pop tart looking type.

Note: The water did not gel up after cooling either! Hint....

Enjoy.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.