• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inflorescence

Bluelighter
LINKY to end of old thread

Thank fuck that's all over...
Now let's get 2016 out the way-I have wham rap stuck in my head.

Hope every one had a bearable one....

Boxing day -hopefully some sleep..last lines...

Love to all <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Seconded. How are ya miss flo? Wishing you a wonderful festive time my darling

Morning -I have been better, I have been worse. I really should go to bed after two days of indulgence and an odd but OK Christmas. Just had such a shit 2016 as so many of us have.

I genuinely just want this enforced period of trying to be merry and festive rap out the way now, sad state of affairs as I am usually like a kid at Christmas.

I think I am going to have one more drink etc and think about bed looking at the time. What are you two doing up at this hour -hopefully having my share of fun?

I truly hope you have had a lovely time...<3

Awww hunnie, Christmas was saved for me this year at 0 hour but I've had many these past few years that have been just soulless. Im sorry to hear that yours was one of those. Just remember the one day doesn't define the year.

Ha ha what are you two doing up? No, I was up. Sleeping beauty was sleeping beautifully. Think he needed it because he put so much effort into making it an amazing Christmas for every one. Still tired so I think imma join him with some z's

Have a much better boxing day beautiful girl. Lots of sleep and left overs. Merry Christmas xxxx

Had to come back from the pub in rapid fashion. Looks like i got gastro from my neices or possibly FUBAR. Nothing like a good liquid shit or seven. Ewww

You fuckers crack me up.

Squirts have passed but cant go see mum for 48hrs as shit is contagious.

I think a day free of intoxication is due though.

Have a good day everyone except FUBAR cause he is a cunt ;)

consumer said:
I think a day free of intoxication is due though.
Jesus Christ, he's fuckin' delirious 8o

Someone get some oxycodone into this man, ASAP

Jesus Christ, he's fuckin' delirious 8o

Someone get some oxycodone into this man, ASAP
I still have some 10mg oxynorm capsules from when i hurt my back. But no...i shall stay in my delerious state unenhanced by chemicals of a nefarious nature.

Oh fuck.

Went on drink last night. Had a great many beers,almost as many Jaegers, a pizza, a few spliffs and just woke up feeling rough.

Vaguely remember being on the back of a Moto taxi with the world spinning around me.

On the plus side, my five year old just got me Valium and a bottle of water from the kitchen and I had a sinus blockage whennI started drinking which is now all dried out.

Your 5 year old brought you a controlled substance?

And I love you too J. ;) what's good for the gander is good for the goose. No? Don't make me stroke your ego for this.....

I had my boy go to the kitchen, get a bottle of water and ask his mom to give him the bottle of medicine for me. Then he took them to me. Childproof cap.

You ever had your kids, for example, bring you a bottle of aspirin?

It's the same thing. Also, it's not a controlled substance in this country.

Judge not. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.