• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't dare for I have the Ultimate deterrent - my goblins are primed and ready to blow. When I remove their seals, the four arsemen of the apocalypse will be unleashed...

The Word was a 1990s Channel 4 television programme in the United Kingdom.

First episode date: 10 August 1990
Final episode date: 24 March 1995
Number of episodes: 104
Program creator: Channel 4
Genre: Talk show
Presented by: Terry Christian, Mark Lamarr, Dani Behr, Alan Connor, Amanda de Cadenet, Katie Puckrik, Michelle Collins

The Word was a 1990s Channel 4 television programme in the United Kingdom.

First episode date: 10 August 1990
Final episode date: 24 March 1995
Number of episodes: 104
Program creator: Channel 4
Genre: Talk show
Presented by: Terry Christian, Mark Lamarr, Dani Behr, Alan Connor, Amanda de Cadenet, Katie Puckrik, Michelle Collins

Thanks mate, night xxx

Excellent so its all settled. Thanks amigo's. Its getting to that point in the sesh where shit is getting a bit muddled.Im hitting the Devils lettuce hard as a motherfucker and Im drinking these polish fucking 7% monstrosities of beers called "DEBOWE mocne" to the best of my abilty to wind it down but they just ain't going down! I need a more aggressive approach... or more dedication

Heres hoping you all had at least a bearable saturday and at best a blinder.

Choon

Wasted my time bringing 4 mdma bombs to this girl's birthday party, only to spend most of the time chatting to her father about maths, programming languages and philosophy.

Fuck my alcoholic waster friend for not being my wing man and hooking me up with all the dutch girls there. Instead made me dance to iggy pop with him in the kitchenette whilst people wondered when the fuck we would leave. I left. He stayed. I'm sure i'll hear about the disaster that ensued tomorrow.

Excellent so its all settled. Thanks amigo's. Its getting to that point in the sesh where shit is getting a bit muddled.Im hitting the Devils lettuce hard as a motherfucker and Im drinking these polish fucking 7% monstrosities of beers called "DEBOWE mocne" to the best of my abilty to wind it down but they just ain't going down! I need a more aggressive approach... or more dedication

Heres hoping you all had at least a bearable saturday and at best a blinder.

Fuck that Debowe shit man, it's weak as piss. You want KARPACKIE!

It is an absolute mine field of fuckery trying to speak to a slightly left protesting right wing teenager. The amount of ethics would drive a sane person mad!

All I can say is that I adore my son for always questioning everything. For demanding an answer and not simply accepting authority.

Last edited:
Alright ya slack jawed Cunt's and jugglars? whats on?? Feeling pretty damn good, Stimulated and very content at the moment. Turned the flat into a 5 hole mini golf course also....SO GAME ON! But the last hole gonna be a right cunt tho the cup is out side front door on matt. I got to smash the granny out the ball aimed at the letterbox. If i manage to get the ball in the cup ----BOOM> Im the king of Golf.

This wins the post of the decade.

King delivers!

Tired/dehydrated.

This is the trouble with not drinking beer. I'm down a few thou calories and water (R/O purified, not mineral) doesn't have the salts and minerals needed for proper hydration by itself.

I was out of weed, but have found an emergency nug I stashed for just such a time:)

^KingOfWessex rocks my socks off everytime.

After last night's booze fest, today shall be spent holy and stoned and chill.

Last week of laying around. Might go up to Byron for a week surfing and catch up with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.