European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I make it 5.15

Cheers for the tips guys, i deserted my Glens for the Tescos tonight

With 2pound saved from going from cheap shit, to even cheaper shit... i managed to buy a quality mixer... to drown out the foul, foul taste of this most cheapest of vodkas. I guess as long as it gets you pissed it doesnt matter =D

dammit FUBAR you never deleted that post like i asked. Was a bit embarrassed, felt it was a bit full on. lol Never mind

And if any God really existed, I would not be afraid to tell Him what I thought of Him. He is a charlatan, the creator of a falsehood, and I am disappointed.

Ah, yes i'm sure many of us have felt like that. Myself included. Though now i see the fault was never with God, but myself. Just sayin' like.

I can see you're another person going through your own path in life, and you'll learn your own lessons in your own time. Just like me and anyone else. But because my beliefs clashed with yours, I treated you disdainfully and contemptuously. And thats just arrogance on my behalf. Actually, looking at your posts over the years.... you seem like a really helpful and ethical person.... but i ignored all that because i was too wrapped up in my own beliefs and egoism... so i owes you a major apology.

Lord's wrath is upon Raasy right now, and i am repenting for my sins. It's not fun for the ego at all. But vodka eases the situation.

I'm in da zone right now if anyone else wants a repentence. Though i might charge for further repentences. Vodka and a quality mixer every day begins to make the wallet noticeably lighter at the end of the week.

Last edited:
Only judgement upon you is your own, Raasy ;)<3

And that's a fact is it ;) Coz like Sadie you are infallible and can state your opinions like fact as u know better than the other 85% of the world. Problem is the other 85% probably think they can't be wrong as well.

Think we all have a strong desire in our hearts. And we shape our beliefs around that desire. It's self fulfilling. If you're an atheist, you likely have issues in your life you won't accept. And no-one wants to possibly think they are wrong in their beliefs, as that would contradict everything in their heart. But if your beliefs are truly false, eventually they will create a crisis in your life. And thats the point you have to back down, accept you may be wrong and realise you have to make a change.

Tried to go to church today for remembrance day. But couldn't enter the building as i have way too much shit to clear up. 14 years of a false spirituality creates one hell of a mess let me tell you.

[pssst, this has become the new theology thread]

Last edited:
You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks.

Now, FUCK OFF.

You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks.

Now, FUCK OFF.

Oh your lady friend got a voice has she?

Put a lead on her LogicNotSecure before she gets bitten...

And you don't wanna get bitten now do ya sweetheart?

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt.. Me.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the crazy woman Evey that you were friends with? Didn't you two start your own forum or something? I think someone said she went insane. True or not? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hi, who are you?

Yes we did. And yes she did go insane. We had our differences, but i'd never wish that upon anyone. It upsets me a lot to think about it. Is this just amusement to you? This is someones life.... how can you just dismiss it all as her being "Crazy". I don't understand how anyone can be so heartless!! You are a cold human being!!

Whatever happened to the crazy woman Evey that you were friends with? Didn't you two start your own forum or something? I think someone said she went insane. True or not? Enquiring minds want to know.

I think she's around on Reddit somewhere, still pottering along....

Hi, who are you?

Yes we did. And yes she did go insane. We had our differences, but i'd never wish that upon anyone. It upsets me a lot to think about it. Is this just amusement to you? This is someones life.... how can you just dismiss it all as her being "Crazy". I don't understand how anyone can be so heartless!! You are a cold human being!!

Well im not a cold human being to those who deserve warmth, but cross me and I'm as cold as an ice bucket...

And that fucker did cross me, badly. She can fucking rot as far as im cinverned....