• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Dammit, she's an admin now. Pinched Alasdair's position. Clearly going up in the world...

I would wish happy birthday but, y'know, im just a regular bluelighter...

All the best anyway

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha thanks for even more birthday wishes T ❤️ dunno about being better than Jesus. Hell no am I opening that holy can of worms.

Ooh I has the pleasure of CFC once more and what a pleasure it is ;) FUBAR, thank you, I expected something a bit more saucy cuming from you!

Dammit, she's an admin now. Pinched Alasdair's position. Clearly going up in the world...

I would wish happy birthday but, y'know, im just a regular bluelighter...

All the best anyway

Pinched Ali's position? He didn't get close enough to me to get a pinch in! Also, did you over look the title under Tranced ;)

"A regular bluelighter" we're all bluelighters, we all float down here!

Thanks Rassy ❤️❤️❤️

Why thank you mister Space Junk ❤️

Quite fond of your work as well ya sweet talker ;)

Fuck this - I felt bad for missing the opportunity to wish you a HB yesterday, today not wishing to draw attention to myself as a late comer but now I look like I am being chronically careless.

Will an extra early Merry Christmas make up?

Stee, you're always thoughtful, no additional jesus wishes necessary!

I've ended up sending out a fair few belated birthdays myself this year.

Did you have a nice day? Anything swish or super - snoo to report?

I'm really low key easy maintenance. I prefer a fun night in with family so it was exactly what I wanted. Pajamas all day and a lot of laughter! A few surprises too!

Hey, also got a new phone which was awesome. What wasn't awesome was when my phone autocorrected Rassy to Daddy! What the actual fuck! Bawwwhahaha

Love these kinda threads on bl. The make me feel soft and produce this warm feeling in my belly, my upper part ;).

Indeed plur.

I've had a few beers with Jesus before. He's a bit of a cunt with some terrible right-wing political leanings. But once we got on the shots he loosened up and it was a messy night. He told me all that he really thought about God, I'm sworn to secrecy though :sus:

Hey what's up Sadie. I'm kinda new here (been lurking 4 years though) so I really don't know ya to well but happy b day! Hopefully you'll have a bad ass birthday!

Each jingle-bell is a requiem knell, and while you think it's swell, we are toiling in Hell! Take a look, you can tell, as a man, I'm a shell! Because Christmas time is killing us! Killing us!

Yo JC, Happy Birthday y'owd fucker!

Actually, how old are you now? We've kinda lost track over the last couple of millennia, and we can't trust anything that's written in your biography can we? In fact, we're not even sure if today really IS your birthday. Still, seeing as you're nearly as popular as the Queen, I guess there's no reason why you shouldn't have an 'official' birthday as well as your real one - just don't expect double presents ya greedy cunt!

Anyway, when are you dropping by again? It's been a long time - Hell, even the Stone Roses managed a second coming after only five years, and you know what a bunch of wasters they are.

There are a lot of folk down here looking forward to seeing you again, but they're not genuine - they only see you as a free ride to somewhere better.

If you do decide to visit, don't worry about being crucified again, it's no longer fashionable. However, if you hear someone shouting "Allahu Akbar", then run like fuck 'cos they don't mean YOUR old man - and even you'd find resurrection a bit difficult with your head, cock and balls spread over a 200 yard radius.

Talking of yer Dad, how is the old cherub chaser? I see he's still being a bit of a cunt by raining war, famine and pestilence down on a significant proportion of the world population. I guess old habits die hard eh?

All the best and so long feller. Here's a couple of choons dedicated to yoose...

https://youtu.be/TbU7oVz0Uq0

https://youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g

PS. Are you any good at turning water into Karpackie?
I can't wait... Water into karpackie, fair play. I'm planning for Christmas for once rather than the usual wait till Christmas eve job. But gotta get the Halloween thru first. Some good musical souls to cross over this year.

Warning jesus about the allah akhbar types.....

Ironic you ask him to turn water into karpackie.

Karpackie, definition of: something a christian or messiah making a second appearance anywhere around the middle east, is likely to find driven at high speed into his home, moments before several steel oil drums packed with ball bearings, nails and acetone peroxide leave the surrounding few hundred meters a smoking crater covered in bricks studded with metal shrapnel.

And happy b/day sadie my dear!

As for not opening that holy can of worms...I doubt there are any worms in there to speak of; and there'd be a lot of happy folk in EADD if you opened that holey can=D

Warning jesus about the allah akhbar types.....

Ironic you ask him to turn water into karpackie.

Karpackie, definition of: something a christian or messiah making a second appearance anywhere around the middle east, is likely to find driven at high speed into his home, moments before several steel oil drums packed with ball bearings, nails and acetone peroxide leave the surrounding few hundred meters a smoking crater covered in bricks studded with metal shrapnel.

Heheh :)

I thought it was the guys that hang around Sainsbury's car park all day with buckets of water and rags...

with a huge interest in cosmology and fundamental physics, I have less reasons than ever to believe but,

C'mon thinkabout it. They're trying to dupe you into believing there's no God, so they can tempt you with evil and all that shit... you think they're gonna give the game away, by making themselves discoverable in the study of quantum physics or something. You think that you can skip out all the philosophy and lessons of life and find the truth of God by discovering a glitch in the cosmos which gives him away? It's never gonna happen. If you want to find the answers to life, you really have to think in philosophical terms and forget science altogether. If you look to science you'll only find disappointing answers, as you have already.

Stee said:
I still have faith that something inexplicably profound and beautiful is out there.

And that's what's so important. Just a drop of faith is whats needed to stay away from bad things, bad people and bad influences. It gives you a bit of hope and reason. Without any faith however, you leave yourself wide open to all sorts of harmful vices. Look at FUBAR for instance. Making crappy threads hating on Jesus, idolising heavy metal singers, filling out questionnaires to score cash for cheap vodka... the list goes on and on. May God help you keep that faith, for the sake of your very soul.

[sorry to get preachy, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents... who knows i might have saved someones soul

....and if i did save your soul can i have my 2 cents back please. trying to buy some vodka for tonight. it's not gonna buy itself...]

Last edited:
C'mon thinkabout it. They're trying to dupe you into believing there's no God, so they can tempt you with evil and all that shit... you think they're gonna give the game away, by making themselves discoverable in the study of quantum physics or something. You think that you can skip out all the philosophy and lessons of life and find the truth of God by discovering a glitch in the cosmos which gives him away? It's never gonna happen. If you want to find the answers to life, you really have to think in philosophical terms and forget science altogether. If you look to science you'll only find disappointing answers, as you have already.

And that's what's so important. Just a drop of faith is whats needed to stay away from bad things, bad people and bad influences. It gives you a bit of hope and reason. Without any faith however, you leave yourself wide open to all sorts of harmful vices. Look at FUBAR for instance. Making crappy threads hating on Jesus, idolising heavy metal singers, filling out questionnaires to score cash for cheap vodka... the list goes on and on. May God help you keep that faith, for the sake of your very soul.

[sorry to get preachy, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents... who knows i might have saved someones soul

....and if i did save your soul can i have my 2 cents back please. trying to buy some vodka for tonight. it's not gonna buy itself...]

Whatever happened to the crazy woman Evey that you were friends with? Didn't you two start your own forum or something? I think someone said she went insane. True or not? Enquiring minds want to know.

Heh Raas, love ya man!!!