Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday Jesus!

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Yo JC, Happy Birthday y'owd fucker!

Actually, how old are you now? We've kinda lost track over the last couple of millennia, and we can't trust anything that's written in your biography can we? In fact, we're not even sure if today really IS your birthday. Still, seeing as you're nearly as popular as the Queen, I guess there's no reason why you shouldn't have an 'official' birthday as well as your real one - just don't expect double presents ya greedy cunt!

Anyway, when are you dropping by again? It's been a long time - Hell, even the Stone Roses managed a second coming after only five years, and you know what a bunch of wasters they are.

There are a lot of folk down here looking forward to seeing you again, but they're not genuine - they only see you as a free ride to somewhere better.

If you do decide to visit, don't worry about being crucified again, it's no longer fashionable. However, if you hear someone shouting "Allahu Akbar", then run like fuck 'cos they don't mean YOUR old man - and even you'd find resurrection a bit difficult with your head, cock and balls spread over a 200 yard radius.

Talking of yer Dad, how is the old cherub chaser? I see he's still being a bit of a cunt by raining war, famine and pestilence down on a significant proportion of the world population. I guess old habits die hard eh?

All the best and so long feller. Here's a couple of choons dedicated to yoose...

https://youtu.be/TbU7oVz0Uq0

https://youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g

PS. Are you any good at turning water into Karpackie?

Last edited:
Bollocks to Jesus but they are mighty fine tune choices for Christmas morning.

Happy birthday everyone. War is over. 2-2 after extra time, the west won on penalties.

Bollocks to Jesus but they are mighty fine tune choices for Christmas morning.

Happy birthday everyone. War is over. 2-2 after extra time, the west won on penalties.

=D

Fucking spectacular taken penalties mind. The keeper had no fucking chance.

Happy Bday JC. Happy Christmas SHM <3

I love You so much Jesus! You have done so much 4 me and family. Everyday You are more and more AMAZING. Father please forgive him... He doesn't know what he's doing. If God is behind me who DARE stand against me.

I love You so much Jesus! You have done so much 4 me and family. Everyday You are more and more AMAZING. Father please forgive him... He doesn't know what he's doing. If God is behind me who DARE stand against me.

Are you asking for my forgiveness due to the flippancy of my comments? If so I am grateful but please do not for one second think that I intend him or anyone else any insult.

I just double dosed my methadone and I'm feeling very happy to be alive. Happy to be here. Have a good day Steewith2ees

And yourself my friend. As a lapsed Catholic with a huge interest in cosmology and fundamental physics, I have less reasons than ever to believe but, at the risk of being considered an even bigger moron than many already think I am, I still have a quantum of faith. It is my opinion that this is paramount, everything I have learned about everything leads me to believe that there is no God, but unquestioning, confident belief in such things is not the point - it is the fact that despite how irrational the notion is both to myself and many others with an objective view of our universe I still have faith that something inexplicably profound and beautiful is out there.

There I have said it now, although I have alluded to my delusions in the past - hence, when I started a thread for the discussion of the wonders of the Universe I titled it just so: Astronomy/Cosmology/Astrophysics thread - Even though there are no gods I still pray

I'm glad you still have faith. I believe that is very important. Not trying to get religious by any means but God is still there waiting for you. You take one step towards him and he'll come running towards you. Please make sure that you have a good and blessed day my friend. Your awesome brotha! West Coast Bad Boyz... Drew

I did know what I was doing, I also know I don't believe in fairies... ;)

I'm not trying to be rude or trying to start shit at all but to be honest with you bro... I really don't give a fuck. Enjoy your day or night depending on where you live. God bless.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

I honestly thought this was going to be a happy birthday thread for Sadie.

Well this threads as good as any other, I suppose. Plus she's better anyway IMO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!

Thanks... You too F.U.B.A.R. Nothing personal at all... Just 4 fun... You know that. Take care brotha. Peace.

I honestly thought this was going to be a happy birthday thread for Sadie.

Heh, no, it's just a pisstake thread I made on Xmas day 2016, then was bumped today by DrewDog.

But yeh, Happy Birthday Sadie! You kept that quiet... :)

Thanks... You too F.U.B.A.R. Nothing personal at all... Just 4 fun... You know that. Take care brotha. Peace.

No probs mate. PLUR!