• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Can't believe the first Christmas thread I've read this year is on Bluelight, of all the places!

Its a Christmas thread? Lol.. I had no idea.

Anyway, I thought Jesus was born in the springtime?

Didn't he die and then re-born in springtime? What about the story about pregnant Virgin Mary & his husband Joseph not finding a room, then she had to give birth in a stable, where they received the visit of those three wise Middle-Eastern guys with gold, frankincense and myrrh? While a shooting star appeared in the sky? I think that happened at around Christmas time, or did I dream it?

Last edited:
Can't believe the first Christmas thread I've read this year is on Bluelight, of all the places!

Even my local supermarket is just gently pushing the cut-price xmas chocs at the moment & waiting until all the pumpkins have withered before going into intense satanic christmas sell overkill

Aye, it's a Christmas thread alright, but it ain't early cos this fucker's from Xmas 2016! It's you lot that are bloody late! =D

Last edited:
It's never too late to celebrate an imaginary deity and consumerism FUBAR ;)

Lol... I gave it the bump it needed. You're all welcome lol... Merry phukkkkin Christmas errrybody!

It's never too late to celebrate an imaginary deity and consumerism FUBAR ;)

Imaginary, in your opinion. Stating your opinion like it's fact, is just arrogance. And arrogance is the precursor to someone who is completely wrong. And you are, completely wrong.*

Going through a fucking strange week this end... taken time off work and drinking vodka (so apologies in advance, if later posts get a bit strange) but i've come to the crushing realisation that there has been quite a few things wrong with Raasy's christian faith. I'm in a bit of trouble with the Lord atm. lol. i dont wanna pour my personal shit onto this forum..... even though it's dead and might build the numbers up..... but yeah, seems Lord's wrath is upon Raasy right now.

*Yes, i appreciate the hypocrisy of saying you are wrong for stating your opinion like it's fact, when i've just stated my opinion like it's fact. But i am right.**

**Yes i appreciate the double hypocrisy of saying i am right when.... oh shut up now

Last edited:
^ That's cos you're fuckin deluded pal. Just give up on the Big Man and take responsibility for your own life - like what I don't...

(I'm also on the vodka - so ignore me at your leisure)

Imaginary, in your opinion. Stating your opinion like it's fact, is just arrogance. And arrogance is the precursor to someone who is completely wrong. And you are, completely wrong.*

Going through a fucking strange week this end... taken time off work and drinking vodka (so apologies in advance, if later posts get a bit strange) but i've come to the crushing realisation that there has been quite a few things wrong with Raasy's christian faith. I'm in a bit of trouble with the Lord atm. lol. i dont wanna pour my personal shit onto this forum..... even though it's dead and might build the numbers up..... but yeah, seems Lord's wrath is upon Raasy right now.

*Yes, i appreciate the hypocrisy of saying you are wrong for stating your opinion like it's fact, when i've just stated my opinion like it's fact. But i am right.**

**Yes i appreciate the double hypocrisy of saying i am right when.... oh shut up now

That is absolutely beautiful. But dont listen to my opinion on the matter, It's not like it's fact ;)

The two most famous chess-playing machines are The Turk, and El Ajedrecista (which still exists, and still works; if you're ever in Madrid, take a look in the college of civil engineering).

The former could play a full game, but it was a fake; it had a person concealed inside it. The latter could only play an endgame, king and rook vs. king (and it could not call a draw in the event of repetition); but it was a true automaton, entirely electromechanical.

I find the Spanish machine much more interesting; precisely because, even although it is limited in what it does, it does what it does entirely by itself. It does not need a separate intelligence controlling it. The Turk is cheating.

Similarly, I regard the idea of a universe that would require one or more deities to function as cheating. A fully autonomous universe, that operates entirely by itself according to a set of intrinsic behaviours of the matter that makes it up and not subject to the control of any external intelligence, is vastly more wondrous than any conceivable universe that required a God to work.

And if any God really existed, I would not be afraid to tell Him what I thought of Him. He is a charlatan, the creator of a falsehood, and I am disappointed.

Yeah you're right. I was delusional, the whole thing was a farse.

Not that a person can't be spiritual, but mine was a bad spirituality. The cause of these delusions appears to be my drug usage in late teens/early 20's. If i could be bothered to search the theo threads, you will read that my first religious experiences occurred under the influence of MDMA... and from there it grew.

Never quite realised how dangerous these substances were when i hoped to make a party a bit livlier. It's not neccessarilly the next day come down, or the neurotoxicity a scan can catch out... but the immeasurable long term effect they can have on your psyche. If you've been on this site for a while, you'll likely have had experienced the grief of a friend dying. Doesn't that tell you something...

I'd also like to add that there's a lot of decent people here, who do a lot of shit behind the scenes that you don't see publicly. But i always ignored this, and looked at your faults and was critical and argumentative. Why? Because when you're wrong in yourself, you look to the worst in others, because it makes you feel right. But i'm back to normal now, and can see my faults crystal clear when i was previously oblivious to them. So i apologise to the various members who had to put up with my shit. I won't embarrass you all and name you coz the list would be too long anyway but you know who you are!

I know what you're getting at. But no. Being angry with God and holding a grudge would be far, far too easy. I'm never going down that route.

Because when you're angry at God, you respect your life less. When you think it doesn't matter, you've made the perfect excuse for all your worst vices to saturate you. And you'll find it ever so harder, to find the energy to defy them. The more you commit yourself, the lower your self worth becomes. And then you'll feel suicidal. And it will haunt you, until you finally carry out the deed.

I know a lot of you are far down this path. Some before you finished it. It's something I intend to avoid. All you have to do, is conquer the anger.

I want a new spirituality where i can be positive, healthy and help others.

Gonna finish this bottle of vodka before i do that though lol. I'm not quite ready to kiss goodbye to my vices. Glen's. It's cheap, but if u drink it quick enough it does the trick.

Actually, I find Glens vodka a little pricey - I'm more of a Tesco/Asda/Morrisons own brand guy myself - 5.75 for 350ml...

I would never deny anyone's right to spirituality, but I believe it comes from within - there's no need to 'have faith' in external forces beyond ones control which probably don't exist anyway. Glad to hear you've seen the light mate, and don't be ashamed to revel in your vices... ;)

Actually, I find Glens vodka a little pricey - I'm more of a Tesco/Asda/Morrisons own brand guy myself - 5.75 for 350ml...

I always found the supermarket brands a little sickly. Yes it was 7pound+ for this Glen's.

That's quite a good price indeed. Thanks for the tip.

I always found the supermarket brands a little sickly. Yes it was 7pound+ for this Glen's.

That's quite a good price indeed. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome. I pride myself with knowing the best booze deals out there... ;)