• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple cups of black to start work off right. New season of Silicon Valley starts tonight, hell yea

Well since my 'nightly fix' (give or take) 48 hours ago that was 75mg methamphetamine & whatever else I consumed, I have since bumped up to 200mg methamphetamine (vaporized/intranasal), more cannabis flower, more alcohol, another 2mg-3mg xanax spaced out in 0.5mg-1mg doses, 2 huge lines of fairly high purity cocaine, melatonin, cigarettes and caffeine. I haven't slept in the past 48 hours, obviously and I'm feeling pretty trapped. My stimulant usage has increased dramatically since I moved back from living in Colorado for 2.5 months.

Hopefully I'll be able to move back to Colorado soon, but I've already been summoned to court next month for graffiti... smh. I've been in the state to the right of Colorado for most of my whole life, nearly half of my life spent abusing drugs and being in the dealers/users scene or jails and institutions. I was able to stay off of stimulants & hard drugs for 2.5 months in Colorado, which is the longest I've managed to stay off of dopaminergic stimulant drugs since I first tried them 5 years ago.

Well at least you have Xanax...that is pretty much the gold standard of comedown drugs IMO. Just wait a bit after you finish the last of your tweak, then dose the Xanax and enjoy glorious sleep.

My comedown elixir was usually a minor tranquilizer washed down with an alcoholic drink.

It is crazy how strong meth is. Even when I dosed in the early morning, with plenty of time for the high to wear off, I'd still often get kept awake by the residual stimulation, until I would eventually get 4 hours of shallow sleep. *sigh* It's just too strong for me, I'm too much of a pussy, it's why I had to stop lol.

Stimulant addiction is a weird thing. I think people on here sometimes underestimate it, especially compared to opiate addiction. It's crazy, though...if you hammer your brain with enough of the "good stimulants" it's practically your only way to experience happiness or have any energy/motivation...not to mention the nuts you have to deal with in the stimulant scene...

Couldn't have stated your last paragraph better myself, Burnt Offerings. Once you've used hardcore stimulants for years it can become just as much of a life crippling addiction as heroin can be, because as you said, you can no longer feel enjoyment or feel excited for/or about anything at all. Total apathy towards everything. Sadly xanax only helps me with the overstimulation on the crash, and I little help with the suicidal thoughts that come with my crashes. No downer can put me to sleep after any amphetamine, and I can never sleep until 24 hours after the last dose has worn off. So if I use stimulants it's a garunteed 48-72 hours awake even just from 1 dose.

Whoa, that's crazy...after ceasing speed I could usually get at least SOME sleep with the aid of a tranquilizer (although, as previously mentioned, the quality and duration of said sleep was often really shitty).

IME when you've been awake for a few days, meth becomes like crack or something...re-dosing no longer really gets you "high", or it's a fleeting high, and you feel yourself start to crash in a big way about 45 minutes - 1 hour later, lol. It only serves to keep you awake (and strung the fuck out) after a certain point. Eventually it would start to make my whole body hurt and would become the opposite of recreational...humans were not meant to exist on no sleep. I would get in a weird sociopathic state of mind when I was on a good run...it's like I was unable to feel human emotion after a few daze of no sleep and a shot of good bootleg d-isomer speed

Meth, it's a helluva drug

140mg methadone
20mg dxm
1600mg gabapentin
Bowl of weed(fire og)
Roll your own cigarettes
2 tsp passion flower (tea)
Handful of high grade vitamin supplements with caffeine

140mg methadone
30mg dxm
500mg gabapentin
150mg caffeine pill
300mg rhodiola extract
25mg valerian root extract
1200mg ashwagandha extract
Vitamin C from organic whole foods and a handful of high grade vitamins supplements with 400mgs panax ginsing and roll your own cigarettes

5g Red Horn Kratom
0.6mg etizolam with a 0.6mg redose 4 hours later
Single piece of a Hubby's bar, so ~25mg THC
0.13g mushroom ultra-low dose
annnnd a hit of weed for good measure :)

24mg Buprenorphine
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (Coffee)
Marlboro 100s

140mg methadone 2800mg gabapentin
Few bowls of really strong pot, 3 dab hits of headband shatter 79.90% thc and camel turkish royal cigs
Chocolate cbd bar 50mg cbd
Made a strong relaxing cup of tea using passion flower, skull cap,lemon balm,chamomile and peppermint
1350mg holy basil extract
1000mg tryptophan with 10mg vit v6
800mg panax ginseng extract

I feel like i took a benzo but with euphoria. Feeling pretty good.

Monster Java Mean Bean. probably my fav "energy drink" since it came out about 10 years ago. only thing better is a heavily discounted red bull IMO

3g of red maeng da
a cup of coffee with milk
a little weed
2 small lines of amphetamine

Monster Java Mean Bean. probably my fav "energy drink" since it came out about 10 years ago. only thing better is a heavily discounted red bull IMO
Those are awesome! Bomb diggity.

24mg Buprenorphine
50mg Chlordiazpoxide
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboro 100s

5g red horn kratom
1mg etizolam spaced out over two 0.5mg doses
Couple of hits of a Durban Poison/OG Kush salad bowl
15mg DXM polistirex