• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ample amount of: valium, coffee, bacon, egg, grapefruit

plus the first episode of american gods.

140mg mdones
10mg dxm
1600mg gabapentin
200mg caffeine pill
1800mg holy basil extract
2 bowls of strong pot (tahoe og, sfv og and a bong hit of dawg cookies with headband shatter on top)
Camel turkish royals

24mg buprenorphine
75mg chlordiazpoxide
2mg clonazepam
100mg promethazine
800mg gabapentin
caffeine/coffee
marlboro 100s

Smoked some meth around 2 in the morning.
At work now jus took 140mg methadone
2grams gabapentin
2grams gelanized maca root extract
2grams holy basil
50mg valarian root extract
Bowl of good weed with oil on top
100mg caffeine pill
1000iu vitamin d

5mg vaporized bump of desoxypipradol and a bowl of blue dream, a cherry slurpee and a camel snus.

I took somewhere between 65 and 75mg diazepam last night on top of 12hr sleep nightly for the last week, so i woke up this morning feeling like sunshine. Might have some coffee or tea when i feel like it.

Large black @ starbucks. My half shift at work involved dropping a client off at an appointment and then waiting around for a few hours. Wish I'd brought a book...

Going back on bupe tomorrow uhtil Friday, tomorrow mornings cocktail is already set for me to dose and is set on top of my drawer waiting for me, it includes,

24mg buprenorphine
50mg chlordiazpoxide
30mg diazepam
50mg promethazine
300mg tramadol
800mg gabapentin

Of course along with a large cup of coffee and marlboro 100s.

Looks good to me. =+)

Just had a few swigs of my homemade grapefruit juice slurry and cracked a sixpoint can of Puff -- 9.8% unfiltered ale. Going downtown this afternoon for chicken and hijinks with friends, gonna be good.

Only got 4.5 hours of sleep but it was the best sleep of my life. Stumbled into a lucid dream for the first time by accident, after I spent years trying and failing. That was super fun and led to some levitation experimentation and an attempt at astral projection. Then I woke myself up (lol) just to confirm that I was dreaming. Afterwards I lapsed back into a wonderfully vivid dream involving a large bazaar. Woke up at 5AM from a text and just been chillin' hard since. Currently listening to STEEZYASFUCK on yt

Status
Not open for further replies.