D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx. Maybe i’ll give it a try

2,5 mg fluclotizolam
One joint, some bong hits
Two strong cups of yerba mate
76 mg loperamide (yeah, i know, but i have some minor WD symptoms, not severe but they’re nagging and definitely affecting my mood, and i’m out of options, so right now: any opioid buzz is better than no opioid buzz, and i’d rank lope slightly above codeine)

This afghan hash is dope. Cerebral head buzz, yet heavy and mellowing as fuck. Gonna buy more asap.

Last edited:
Fluclotizolam? Blimey, I've lost track of all the novel benzos now. What's it like?

OT: just a little pregabalin and clonazepam.

Fluclotizolam? Blimey, I've lost track of all the novel benzos now. What's it like?

OT: just a little pregabalin and clonazepam.
Like alprazolam, but a bit more sedating and hypnotic; lasts longer, too: 4-6 hours. Short half-life. About equipotent to alprazolam; i find 1,25 mg fluclo to be like 1,5 mg alprazolam, but with a longer duration and cozier ’buzz’.

That 2,5 mg in my earlier post is 1,25 mg divided into two doses (woke up early). And I’m in a great mood atm, and i attribute a lot of that to the fluclotizolam (and the afghan hash ofc).

Wish i had some pregebalin, even gabapentin.

Last edited:
1,25 mg fluclotizolam
1 mg flualprazolam
Bong hits
Yerba mate
90 mg caffeine
90 mg l-theanine

Impressed with the flualprazolam so far. A bit more hypnotic and better muscle relaxation than alprazolam. Supposed to last way longer too; and from what i can feel so far, it’s twice as potent, if not more.

Edit: loving this benzo! If the duration is as long as reported, then this is the best one i’ve tried since flubromazolam. 2-3 times as potent as alprazolam i’d say. Definitely not as cold; more hypnotic, mood brightening. Even 0,5 seems like decent starting dose if your tolerance is minor-moderate.

Last edited:
Flualprazolam and fluclotizolam sound very nice, shame the RC benzo market is dead in the UK since that stupid law passed.

OT: dihydrocodeine, diazepam, and pregabalin - amazing combo.

Flualprazolam and fluclotizolam sound very nice, shame the RC benzo market is dead in the UK since that stupid law passed.

OT: dihydrocodeine, diazepam, and pregabalin - amazing combo.
Fluclotizolam is dependable. A decent alternative to the illegal ones. Flualprazolam, on the other hand, is one of the best rc benzos since flubromazolam. Nothing to complain about. 6 hours in and i still feel the effects.

Small line of coke
1,25 mg fluclotizolam
A strong cup of yerba mate

underestimated yerba mate’s potential as a day-to-day stimulant. gentle, clear stimulation. brightens my mood a bit too.

320mg oxy since this morning (in the past 5 and a half hrs), and a small shot of hexen (like 35mg).

Really feel like smoking weed but I have none left. A nice benzo to go with the weed too, of course. But I've got that covered, of course. I don't really feel like taking a benzo (I will in the end anyway, to avoid wd). But it won't be even a little bit recreational. I kinda need weed and opiates to truly enjoy benzos. Sucks. I used to enjoy them on their own but that's many years ago by now. :(

2g Thai Maeng Da Kratom
1,2g Ashwagandha
CBD Oil
100mg Caffeine
(made the lil hangover I had vanish and about 45mins later the stuff below)
750mg Phenibut
2.5mg Lorazepam (btw, @P2C: I also find it is a better anxiolytic than "the holy" alprazolam) :)
2mg Clonazepam
10mg Hydromorphone IN

now I'm ready for the couch.... l8erzzz =D

1 mg flualprazolam
50 mg hydroxizine
600 mg ashwagandha/ksm-66
0,3 gram hash, smoked in a joint
snus/nicotine
one my second cup of strong coffee

still mellow (well, after that joint im stoned), hazy and upbeat yet lazy from last night’s hash coffee. atm i’m drinking my coffee in bed, listening to willow child’s (swedish blues rock band) new ep.

1 mg flualprazolam
20 mg morphine, plugged
50 hydroxizine
600 mg ashwagandha/ksm-66
7,5 mg 3f-pvp, vaped

holy shit, this 3f-pvp is even better and with better potency than my former favorite crack-like Rc stims, a-pvp, a-php, and 4f-pvp.

mood = Fuxking gr8

noodles and 2x tea so maybe 100mg caffeine upper end estimate. no ephedrine :( can't decide if it's a good idea to pop a couple diazepams

1,5 mg flualprazolam (high dose cuz of stim binge)
30 mg morphine, plugged
maybe 0,5 g orange haze, smoked in bong and rolled in joints
1,2 g ashwagandha
50 mg hydroxizine
snus/nicotine
Coffee

so, anyone with experienced with bacopa monnieri, mucuna pruriens, cdp-choline and other legal, healty mainly notroopical substances?

10mg alprazolam, 300mg pregabalin, 2400mg gabapentin and dxm 650mg. Whic me luck,.

3g pregabalin, 1mg alprazolam, 1 beer and 1mg buprenorphine.

^
100mg orphenadrine, should be one of the best potentiators of antihistamins, well, maybe need to do one more line buprenorphine and get 2 beers. Should be good day. Too bad Im out of snuss, the best potentior for opioids, well cigs will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.