Status
Not open for further replies.
900mg pregabalin
100mg caffeine
300mg magnesium
1,5mg cbd paste
but I'm not satisfied... yet...
time to up the pregabalin dose.
probably adding 600mg pregabalin, some amps and clonazepam could do it - I'll see.

/edit: of course it worked ;)

Last edited:
Amphetamine, Gabapentin and Weed.
Never even slept. Looks like another day of tweaking ahead of me. Have to go out to dinner tonight with my girl, hopefully I'll be able to hold it together :D

Amphetamine, Gabapentin and Weed.
Never even slept. Looks like another day of tweaking ahead of me. Have to go out to dinner tonight with my girl, hopefully I'll be able to hold it together :D
Heh, haven?t slept either, although i took a two days break and woke up really late, so i?ve just been up for 12 hours.

Breakfast of choice:
60 mg meth
0,25 mg alprazolam
A couple of bowls of dank and squidgy afghani hash made in morocco

Ready get into that flow state with dead cells

Running out of opiates. Just had the last of my codeine linctus, a few co-codamol, and 0.5mg Xanax.

Had a good bit of Gorilla Glue oil with 40mg of lisdexamfetamine this morning. Stopped vaping a while ago and allowed the amphetamine to overtake it. Time to clear out all this THC for a month or two. Starting have negative academic effects, and my friends have seen me use a ton lately. They?re the sort of guys who admire you for going on a binge every now and then, but wouldn?t respect building a daily habit.

Speaking of which, time to hit that JUUL a couple more times. Sweet, sweet nicotine dependence *licks lips

I see a lot posters taking gabapentin, do you prefer that or Lyrica if so why? If you don't mind.

Free information on the web is your best bet, as technically despite the material in this thread, we're not supposed to tell you to take such and such drug. Gabapentin tends to be a better bet.

Free information on the web is your best bet, as technically despite the material in this thread, we're not supposed to tell you to take such and such drug. Gabapentin tends to be a better bet.
I personally prefer lyrica 10-1. Personally. Not suggesting you try either. Lyrica is gabapentin 2.0

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
Monster Energy Drink
2-3 Newport mediums

Went out on to Boston's famous 'mile' to get myself some clonazepam and although I found it, I didn't get it as cheap as I usually do.

I was on both and an currently taking 150mg 2x a day prescribed. Lyrica works way better for my neuropathy.

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
24oz 8% abv can
1 Newport medium
Monster Energy Drink

About to go grab a little more of some caffeinated beverage cause I'm meeting with my dad in about 30 minutes so he can show me how to do something with my roommates car and I definitely can't be getting the methadone/benzo nods in front of him.

45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
24oz 8% abv can
1 Newport medium
Monster Energy Drink

Running out of clonazepam. Not sure weather to call it quits or get more. Watching "Haunting at Hill House".

12mg XANAX XR,
100mg OxyCodone,
8 bottles of 5% beer

Maybe taking another 100mg oxycodone or buying 5 beers more? Any ideas?

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam

About to get a breakfast sandwich and some coffee somewhere then maybe get an adult beverage. Important phone calls to make today. God this has been a rough past two years for the most part. Thank God I'm finally off probation and everything.

45mg methadone
2.5mg Clonazepam
Amp energy drink
24oz 8% screwdriver drink

Gotta take it easy. Going over to the family's house for Xmas Eve tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.