• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
green tea and the vape. overslept a by a lot, which is ok since all the stuff i want to do today is evening stuff.

American Ecstasy tablet - circular superman, light orange-pink press with no break line. Contents unknown, praying it's not PMA because there were a lot of pink superman pills containing PMA and I don't have a test kit on hand atm.
20mg adderall IR
Cannabis flower
0.5mg clonazepam
10mg cyclobenzeprine
Alcohol
Cigarettes & e-cigarette

UPDATE: E pill was mdma. Thank ya drug gods. Low dose mdma 80mg or so if I had to guess.

Last edited:
Coffee.

Need sleep, haven't been able to get any for much too long. Could take the easy way out with a banjo but I worked too hard to get off them fucks. Only good part of 2016.

Weed, kratom, vitamins, some chinese food, lots of water. All in an attempt to prevent a massive hangover, which is going well but I think I might still be drunk.

Happy new year!

Cup of folgers per usual
1mg clonazepam coming up soon

Amazingly I'm not even hungover. Just the slightest bit of grogginess. I popped some ibuprofen before bed though so that must have helped.

Coffee with my pooch next to me

I also magically escaped a hangover!

Cheers and happy New Year to all!

my dad's heady topper

i'm ashamed af and he's gonna kill me :\

++ coffee and a walk with my favorite doggo x10

Edit:

Full tally:

2 pints double ipa
2/3 bottle red wine
2 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and catsup
Half a bagel slathered with guacamole
3 slices of bacon
2 cups of coffee
3 glasses of orange juice mixed with club soda/seltzer
1 Elmo fruit punch juice box (LMFAO)

My dad didn't kill me for drinking his beer. What a dude.

Last edited:
A cup of coffee and a fat spliff, my two favourite things after having a heavy night on opiates

the tv show "paranoia agent" and some double stout, double ipa

will gorge on foodstuffs after taking out pooch.

full tally:

plenty o beer
3 eggs and cheddar cheese scrambled
half bagel and cream cheese
ham scraps
coffee

Last edited:
A lil' morphine. I totally forgot to take my benzo today. That doesn't happen to me too often, and it simply never happens when I'm not on opiates.

Took my 12mg bromazepam like 30-40 mins ago, but it's ~6:15pm already at this point so that hardly still counts as a morning fix. =D

the tv show "paranoia agent" and some double stout, double ipa

will gorge on foodstuffs after taking out pooch.

full tally:

plenty o beer
3 eggs and cheddar cheese scrambled
half bagel and cream cheese
ham scraps
coffee

Can you IV that 'half bagel and cream cheese' stuff? Sounds like an epic high.

Last edited:
Up, dazbog coffee 10mg thc (bluekudar) 10mg oxy 20mg librium 1mg ativan

Was nodding so much I had to rewind this one movie 8 times then finally switched it to southpark lil

Pretty much pulled an all nighter most likely due to last night's IV coke session and I decided to hit the clinic early this morning so here I am walking the quiet streets while it's still dark out and lightly snowing. It's actually pretty peaceful.

I will most likely be the first person (other than those in the worker's line) to dose today.

Hoping my dose will help with the slight anxiety I'm feeling at the moment.

Had a small cup of the coffee my roommate brewed up and I'll hit Dunkin Donuts on the way back.

Coffee
2x english muffin with bacon, guacamole, and gouda
5mg valium
New episode of BoostedBoiz :D

Using the banjo to get off the booze. Will taper it down over the rest of the month to nothing again. Other than a few brew rarities getting mailed in from Vermont next week, I'm done with alcohol in any sort of regularity now. I've said it before, so I know it won't be easy to make the change permanent. I believe my life can flourish in a new way without living in a bottle. If anyone ever wants to talk about banjo addiction and alcoholism teaming up on them, let me know.

Flying back home to Oregon today. I hope everyone has a most excellent weekend. Peace, love, and drugs, everyone.

Dayquil + 500mg aspirin
200mg caffeine pill
1 strong cup of Columbian coffee
15mg temazepam
8 grams of Kalimantan/Bali kratom
Vaping some Ghost OG flower and nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.