• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cups of coffee and some clonaz here soon before I get too jittery. I'm hungry but I don't have shit to eat in my apartment..jimmy johns should be open soon tho.

One large cup of coffee
A fat joint (ak47)
Norflurazepam, 4 mg
NEIH, vaped on foil

Free from work today! Saving my cocaine, hence the NEIH.

2.5 g Red Dragon Kratom
2.5 g Bali Kratom

.15 Ketemine

Nicotine, and a capsule full of strongly (thc) medicated coconut oil.

End of the week grind :D

This morning is 400mg cimitedine split into two 200Mg doses one about 90min before my 115mg methadone and the 2nd 200mg 10 min after taking it and also 3 cups of coffee

750mg of Phenibut, sadly it's failing to provide much of a boost for this workday after going a bit too hard (with the Ket) last night.

Puffed a little noid
2lines of 5-meo-dmt
180mg oxy
10mg valium
One Xanax bar
100mg oxazepam
Finished my 3-mmc

115Mg methadone
400Mg cimetidine
30Mg Dextromethorphan
25mg Doxylamine
4 cups of coffee throughout today
Smoked about 0.5g of girl scout cookies and small amount of tobacco today.......like 1 1/2 cigarettes

15 mg morphine, oral
4 mg norflurazepam
0,25 mg alprazolam
50 mg hydroxizine

back to work after a cozy weekend, spent with a curvy girl with the most seductive dark brown eyes.

well well. back to the boredom of the ordinary.

Well this morning I had
400mg of cimetidine with my coffee and yogurt and berries with granola then about one hour later I took my 115mg methadone

Well its 2am and I'm up for the day. So far I'm on my 2nd cup of tea.
.5g Black Tuna in a pipe
6mg Hydromorph Contin
5/325 Oxycocet
At least 6 hours early to take my daily meds not that I get buzzed on them or anything!

Attending engineering school at the best university in my state basically requires that I become addicted to stimulants, and limit my use of "fun" drugs to the weekends, at most. So,

Upon waking up:
15mg Dexedrine XR, oral
10mg Adderall IR, oral
Two cups of coffee
Several Nicorette lozenges (cig free for 46 days at this point! Haven't been vaping either)

After my first class:
10mg Adderall XR, nasal
Another cup of coffee

And the jitters have finally started kicking in, so I just took 200mg L-Theanine and 300mg Gabapentin. It would be very smart of me to order some kratom for this inevitable crash. Anyway, I hope everyone has a blessed day.

After two hours of sleep, i hope that this will get me through a 4-hour workday:
300 mg tramadol
1,5 mg alprazolam (will bring 1 mg, just in case)
A tiny joint
About 40 mg 4f-neb, vaped on foil
100 mg NEIH, vaped on foil
15 mg morphine

Will try to keep social contact to a minimum

Attending engineering school at the best university in my state basically requires that I become addicted to stimulants, and limit my use of "fun" drugs to the weekends, at most. So,

Upon waking up:
15mg Dexedrine XR, oral
10mg Adderall IR, oral
Two cups of coffee
Several Nicorette lozenges (cig free for 46 days at this point! Haven't been vaping either)

After my first class:
10mg Adderall XR, nasal
Another cup of coffee

And the jitters have finally started kicking in, so I just took 200mg L-Theanine and 300mg Gabapentin. It would be very smart of me to order some kratom for this inevitable crash. Anyway, I hope everyone has a blessed day.
I am an engineer. While attending university i was hooked on smack and xanax... smoked tons of weed as well.. graduated Magna Cum Laude.. kicked the smack habit but still addicted to benzos "most likely for the rest of my life".. also developed an amp habit.. ever since i started using stimulants, all technical problems became too easy to solve.. failure analysis became what im known for in the industry...

Basically what im trying to say is that drugs could be a tool for success if used wisely

Wish u all the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.