• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
One cup of coffee and 1mg clonazepam. I've been contemplating/regretting a recent decision..I hope I can put my mind at ease or at least accept my decision soon.

Yesterday
1 LSD geltab
1 beer
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes & caffeine

Today
10mg Valium
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes

Can anyone identify with this effect of COFFEE on them!?

I've been a daily, avid coffee drinker for 15 hours (typically just a 22 oz in the AM and possibly another 8-10 oz. mid afternoon.

I recently cold turkey quit Adderall and after the first 3-5 days of HELL, I stopped at the local 7/11 and grabbed my usual black with 2 shots expresso in hopes of obtaining an inkling of motivation before the commute to my corporate job. What I've noticed is that coffee now makes me nauseous and almost to the point of vomiting. Instead of waking me up, it ridicules me with exacerbated anxiety, anxiousness, and irritability. For some odd reason, Monster energy drinks give me much more energy...

Today's cocktail:

-2mgs Clonazepam
-100mgs Testosterone Propionate
-100mgs Masteron Propionate
-100mgs Proviron
-25mgs MK-677
-800mcgs of BPC-157 in medial delt
-Pre-workout took a tiny bit of injectable dianabol and anadrol mix

-Ended the workout with a long and intense steam room session tossing Eucalyptus aromatherapy scents on the rising steam.

-Stopped at the dispensary and got a gang of new goodies and strains:

-Grape Fruit Flower (Sativa)

-Super Blue Dream Crumble

-God's Gift (mix of OG kush and Granddaddy Purple) over 24% THC here

-Black Russian (Strong Indica)

-gram of Bubba Shatter Hash (Haven't tried yet)

Unless you live in Southern California, I don't think you stoners REALIZE how fucking high we get....My tolerance is disgusting since I moved here but these medicines really add value to my life and many others.

Lots of caffeine and nicotine (i use moist snuff Grizzly since its cheaper around here) afterwards 8mgs of klonopin with a little bit of kava. Seems to be lots of klonopin users here.

^ the whole west coast is like that at this point.

In a way, I agree, albeit the passion and generations of knowledge regarding horticulture and culture in CA seems to just add a different quality to the strains. I'm in the San Fernando Valley and within a 20 minute walk, can find any THC related product of the utmost quality 24/7. I just never thought my tolerance would be so high, I'm in my 30's and smoking 5 gram blunts alone with shatter hash and crumble melted on the inside of the wraps.

Congrats Effect!

For me it's a cup of Joe, a couple millis on the banjo, some supplements. Off to get shit done now. Tomorrow we get more snow, WTF.

60mg methadone
800mg cimetidine (hour prior to dosing my 'done)
Freshly brewed coffee (using a roast to which my friend custom-picked the beans, fucking delicious!)
Chelated Mg
Marlboro Reds

Feeling a nice glow from my potentiated methadone this morning. Oh how I love my dose of cherry-flavored, heavy opioidergic warmth/relief in the morning.

Congrats Effect!

Thanks bro, appreciate that. I've never done a night shift though so I know it's going to take some getting used to and will definitely switch things up with my life which might be a good thing. It's just going to suck working a 10 hour shift to get out at 4:30 AM then have to wait to hit the clinic at 6 then probably just go home and sleep. Like I said, the changes will take some getting used to.

60mg methadone
800mg cimetidine (hour prior to dosing my 'done)
Freshly brewed coffee (using a roast to which my friend custom-picked the beans, fucking delicious!)
Chelated Mg
Marlboro Reds

When did you get on the clinic? And I've come to enjoy my coffee and methadone in the morning. Speaking of that...

50mg methadone
Coffee

Got pretty tipsy last night so I'm waiting till later to drink and I will take it easy.

My morning staples...

50mg methadone
Coffee

Beautiful day here in greater Boston. Spring in January...

Thanks bro, appreciate that. I've never done a night shift though so I know it's going to take some getting used to and will definitely switch things up with my life which might be a good thing. It's just going to suck working a 10 hour shift to get out at 4:30 AM then have to wait to hit the clinic at 6 then probably just go home and sleep. Like I said, the changes will take some getting used to.

When did you get on the clinic? And I've come to enjoy my coffee and methadone in the morning. Speaking of that...

50mg methadone
Coffee

Got pretty tipsy last night so I'm waiting till later to drink and I will take it easy.

Late December, started dosing me ~4 weeks ago. Just got home from my Friday morning group . Fortunately, that means I got to dose a few hours earlier than usual today. First groups I've attended so far and my counselor turned out to be cool.

OT: 60mg methadone + 800mg cimetidine + Coffee + Marlboro Special Blend Reds

a pint of milk, an hour's walk in the snow, a pint of ale

i could save the beer for a more practical time of day, however i'm almost all out so i figure it's best just to kill it off now. i don't have anything to do since a meeting i was going to have was cancelled and my truck is stranded on the side of the road somewhere. fucking weather.

60mg/6mL liqiuid methadone
1g cimetidine (~1 hour prior to dosing at the clinic)
50mg DPH
800mg chelated Mg
Coffee
Cigarettes

About to go spark a cigarette as my methadone creeps slowly, but heavily, to it's peak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.