• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

^ ugh i just remembered its a pink floyd song.

Axl you were irreplacable.

The last to have our backs.

Love you man.

I wish things had not gone the way they did but shit hapoens hey.

Xx

Whhhaaattttt!?!?!??? Oh my God...so sorry to hear about this. I’m surprised to hear that his death was IV related. He talked down to drug users a lot, so I’m a bit confused. Not saying he’s a complete hypocrite or anything, just don’t get it. When I first encountered AXL, I thought he was a typical ego obsessed forum dip shit. Then I got to know him, and realized what a great guy he was. He spent a large amount of his time on this forum and that really says something about the type of person that he was. RIP buddy.

Whhhaaattttt!?!?!??? Oh my God...so sorry to hear about this. I?m surprised to hear that his death was IV related. He talked down to drug users a lot, so I?m a bit confused. Not saying he?s a complete hypocrite or anything, just don?t get it. When I first encountered AXL, I thought he was a typical ego obsessed forum dip shit. Then I got to know him, and realized what a great guy he was. He spent a large amount of his time on this forum and that really says something about the type of person that he was. RIP buddy.

spkin from experience those who talk down to drug users have their own demons.

RIP guy. Kia soul forever.

Reminiscing with the gang thought Id make sure you are never forgotten and maybe lessons can be learned somehow to be a better person like you were.

Trying but sometimes just cant laugh things off.

Wish u were here. :(

^ you have me and I would have to give you a harden up you pussy Axl style .

Rest easy Axl .

Yes he can't read this and I don't know why I am posting either.

Pink Floyd is a piece of shit so I don't have to give up anything but to support your memory being kept alive I pledge to never listen to pink floyd.

Well this is as depressing as Centrelink and makes the crowd there Hawthorne so fuck me I'm out and I would think you would let it too.

Until we meet again my friend.

I got to know axl on Christmas night 2015 through tinychat. He was real personable and it seemed like he was doing ok. I didn?t know he was so sick. I had heard something someone wrote jokingly about him needing a saline IV drip but it didn?t register.
I guess I did have some conversations with him before Christmas. I asked to see his bands video on YouTube. I knew he was in a relationship with Claire. He was keen on getting together to hangout in the future. I explained I was poor and my travels plans weren?t going to take me his way.

The day this thread started I was a little spun and was hallucinating and shit. I kept crying after hearing the news because it released a lot of emotions and felt good.
Now I wish I had met him irl.

It?s ironic. I lived within 10 miles of both Mzfluffy and Beurduex. I should been a better bluelighter and hung out with them before their untimely deaths. In the past I?ve been caught up in my own addictions and mental troubles and it kept me from living a normal healthy life.
I did hang out with bmxxx riding bikes. I wish he would contact me cause I lost his info.

Last edited:
Claire was such a beautiful human being. It takes a real special kind of someone to be with a guy like AXL. A real power couple, these two. I can only imagine the brilliant glow one world be immersed in actually spending time with these two gods among men. RIP buddy.

axl was probably joking tbh

Qft

Axl man wtf happened...

This place sucks without you man. It's just a website though. Your family misses you more than I do. So why does it still feel so bad man?

RIP

aYyPkrX.jpg

Yo Jim. Keeping the pink floyd ban alive. They really do suck though so its not hard.

Xx

I never got a chance to meet Axl, but just reading this thread makes me sad.

RIP.

Last edited:
Hey Jim! Happy birthday, can you believe these fucking low energy cunts keep banning me? Anyways, I'm just here to say that scuba and I had our baby today and what could be a more fitting day for the lounge's newest, dare I say cutest, baby to born than this day? Happy birthday my Virgo brethren, keep an eye out for the little one if that's such a thing, much love and respect always.

Keepin' the wheel turnin'. Thanks for showing me the way!

tFNJlt6.jpg

Quoted for posterity, welcome to the world bubba and happy birthday axl, you are missed and your presence here was too naturally good to be replaceable.

:(

Miss u mate.

Hey Jim! Happy birthday, can you believe these fucking low energy cunts keep banning me? Anyways, I'm just here to say that scuba and I had our baby today and what could be a more fitting day for the lounge's newest, dare I say cutest, baby to born than this day? Happy birthday my Virgo brethren, keep an eye out for the little one if that's such a thing, much love and respect always.

Keepin' the wheel turnin'. Thanks for showing me the way!

tFNJlt6.jpg

Congrats on the kiddo man. :) Scuba too.