• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

he really was cool as hell and impossible to troll. I'll remember talking with him on TC way back when there was nobody else there and arguing with him about basketball and whether lebron is overrated or not. cant lie I thought of him getting turnt the fuck up when the warriors blew a 3-1 lead. dude trolled me hard a few times too.

It brings a tear to my eye seeing the old gang here. as much as I've been whiney af lately ya'll are my fucking family and my fucking homeboys who were there during some dark fucking days in my life. I feel like we're cursed or something please nobody else die...

Are you feeling the 2016?

I am.:(

Laika, my first bl love, axl would want you to cun see me as you know what a proponent of freedom and anarchy he was. What a magnificent individual and im so regretting going on that date instead of taking him up on that invite. If I come down to Florida would you have me for a weekend so I don't miss anymore opportunities lol

You were a bloody kind bloke to me at a very shit point in my time and I will remember that.

The rockstar axl energy effect you had is firmly imprinted onto everyone, this is exactly what we mean by legends never die, you are a fucking legend axl no one will forget your yarns you made your mark on the world. By fuck I'll be happy if I achieve 1/2 the LIFE you had.

Rest in paradise till we jam

axl i miss you.

i missed the time you convinced Lounge rats' you ditched the rock-star lifestyle/ squad, CA, and joined a christian rock band for ~3months straight

the time you had a axlmelt-down all over bl when it was alll over axltwin bro. You set plans for Glo to "suck the gay out of him" - but she flaked! you lost it. shows how much you really cared about axltwin bro.

you had a gift of trolling me back with my same weird sarcastic shenanigans. for some reason, you could totally relate to my humoUr and i felt you were you the only one who ever understood it and trolled me right back but even harder.

when you and Claire would post under ur diff accounts always had me in stitches

u made Claire type out a fake-work-logistics email about shampoo getting split on amounts of stock and posted it on bl. We totally could tell it was Claire who wrote it b.c it had so much aussie slang lol

the times you posted phat stacks of $$$$$$$$$$$ and whenever you cashed phat checks from kit kat uk

the times when something made u sick to ur stomach and make u want to throw up

or when you came home to Claire after a long day at work

LeBron J.

the times you posted

I melted good at the Hawks game tonight. We are season ticket holders.

I hate that the fuckin bitch ass Cavs just swept the shit out of us last year.

I think the steelers are kind of a dark horse this year.

OSU doesn't even deserve to be in the playoff. Unfortunately, nobody can beat Alabama and OSU sucks dick.

Me, my kid and fiancé got to see Tennessee beat Florida this year, live and in person. That was cool.

Play it, drummer man. Stay hard.

Jim loved this place so much. A lot o you had a large impact on him.

He was the silliest most confident most amazing handsome guy I've ever known. Him passing has destroyed me inside.

I'll let you guys know how this happened ONLY so you guys don't make the same fucking mistake he did.

As you guys know, Jim loved his dope. And me. And music. But I don't think you guys know that he had some irrational fear of getting medical attention. He used a spot to hit he should have quit using forever ago even when this shit was muscle deep. I pleaded w him told him he'd get an infection end up like his dad etc he never fucking listened.

Anyway this thing actually closed up but the damage was done. We thought he had the flu for a bit, he got better, went to work, etc. but then he got a cough. He got skinny as fuck and I was so worried. I told him he should see a doctor 10x s day but he kept saying I feel better I'm fine just have to sleep. Turns out he had a mrsa infection in his heart. That spread to his lungs. It was too late. It turned my strong man into a shell. It was the most devastating thing ever having the conversation w a doctor about whether I wanted to continue oxygen tube and revive him if his heart stopped or let him go peacefully. I knew he would've wanted the latter. They told me he wasn't going to get better. His lungs were destroyed. :'(

Jim wasn't afraid to die. But now I wish he were. He always thought he'd be fine. For years he always did this and let shit get out of control before taking action

BL don't make this mistake. PLEASE! If it can kill my baby it can kill anyone :(

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Im so sorry Claire.

If you need help with anything at all please pm.

Xx

It has traumatized me for life. I just can't believe it. We loved each other so fucking much. BL plz don't take your health for granted. Don't let things get out of hand. Don't assume it'll only be skin deep. Things can get inside when you shoot. PLEASE don't make ur family or wife or whoever go through what jims has! We are all fucking destroyed. Don't let your fear of being told off for IVing take priority over your life!

That was painful to read Claire. :( Sorry for what you're going through right now I couldnt imagine.
Brave of you to come here and give closure to the people who just needed to know "what happened?" You dont really owe anyone anything right now other than you owe yourself time to grieve and heal tbh

I wasn't gonna but I thought about it for a bit and realised it was info that might save someone else's life.

I'm just beyond what any words can describe right now. I'll never get over this. I would do anything to swap places w him.

I lost a lover and friend the same way.

She was far from a spouse so it wasn't that hard of a passing as there are so many.

I am done with iv for what it's worth.

Shit gets real and dealing with it is difficult. I internalize everything and compartmentalize.

I haven't cried in ten years but this got me close as I can get.

I wish I could but I can't, I am still grieving for many.

Jim was a true and sincere awesome guy and I took everything he said to me to heart.

Claire you don't owe people a 'how it happened'. I am so sorry for your loss. I was married before and quite young and I still care about her well being so I can inly imagine.

This is your loss more than anyone else's here. I am sure everyone is here for you, I am for what it's worth which aint much but it's something.

Take care of yourself Claire.

Jim loved this place so much. A lot o you had a large impact on him.

He was the silliest most confident most amazing handsome guy I've ever known. Him passing has destroyed me inside.

I'll let you guys know how this happened ONLY so you guys don't make the same fucking mistake he did.

As you guys know, Jim loved his dope. And me. And music. But I don't think you guys know that he had some irrational fear of getting medical attention. He used a spot to hit he should have quit using forever ago even when this shit was muscle deep. I pleaded w him told him he'd get an infection end up like his dad etc he never fucking listened.

Anyway this thing actually closed up but the damage was done. We thought he had the flu for a bit, he got better, went to work, etc. but then he got a cough. He got skinny as fuck and I was so worried. I told him he should see a doctor 10x s day but he kept saying I feel better I'm fine just have to sleep. Turns out he had a mrsa infection in his heart. That spread to his lungs. It was too late. It turned my strong man into a shell. It was the most devastating thing ever having the conversation w a doctor about whether I wanted to continue oxygen tube and revive him if his heart stopped or let him go peacefully. I knew he would've wanted the latter. They told me he wasn't going to get better. His lungs were destroyed. :'(

Jim wasn't afraid to die. But now I wish he were. He always thought he'd be fine. For years he always did this and let shit get out of control before taking action

BL don't make this mistake. PLEASE! If it can kill my baby it can kill anyone :(

i cried reading this, am still crying.