• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

why the hell does everybody keep dying? first this year MzFluffy turned up dead, then Jamshyd, and now Axl. who's putting out hits on oldschool bluelighters?

I'll truly miss this diabolical bastard. RIP Jim.

9ZjkjKJ.png

qE4OSmG.jpg

This is the post he would appreciate

I think the site should go black for all the great members we have lost this year.

Fucking horrible. He crashed here with us and his band and we drank 75 pbrs and I think his brother slept with geometricide. He was a chill dude and it was fun to talk football and nonsense with him. One of my fave BLers I've met and extremely sad. I hope his family and loved ones take care of themselves. ❤️

Ken broke the news to me. I am very sad to hear this, he was one of the good guys. Stay hard, Axl.

Hope all my lounge friends are well.

Miss you Chicken & Ken too, wish you guys would come around here more often.

Miss y'all as well. I'll try and poke my head in more often. Life is good, just crazy. But this isn't about me. It's about our brother axl.

Love all around, brothers and sisters.

axlBreh, what the hell man? what the fuck..

You were a good person on here, whom I called my friend. We had a lot in common, both enjoyed music, and video games. I really enjoyed talking with you in tinychat, and on bluelight.
You will be missed, love you
drew

Fucking Axl man...he was one of the first people that made me want to stick around in the lounge.
For what it's worth, I agree with guido that this should be moved into TL.
RIP man

I need to share this,

After posting earlier, I went to an AA meeting and wrote RIP Jim on my styrofoam coffee cup, and the meeting was on page 36 from the 'bigbook', which is 'Jim's Story', I was able to share about my friend Jim, and how much he meant to me.
if that wasn't god then I don't know what is.

All his sports teams were garbage, but I'm pretty sure GEG would have cheated on me with him. She might still.

he really was cool as hell and impossible to troll. I'll remember talking with him on TC way back when there was nobody else there and arguing with him about basketball and whether lebron is overrated or not. cant lie I thought of him getting turnt the fuck up when the warriors blew a 3-1 lead. dude trolled me hard a few times too.

It brings a tear to my eye seeing the old gang here. as much as I've been whiney af lately ya'll are my fucking family and my fucking homeboys who were there during some dark fucking days in my life. I feel like we're cursed or something please nobody else die...