• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

This is crushing news. We hung out only a handful of times, but he opened his home to me when we did. He was kind and fun to be around and I'll always remember him fondly.

Rest In Power

Despite the way he lived I still wouldn't have ever thought I'd be reading his RIP thread. at least to me it seemed like he had everything under control in all aspects of his life. sure he lived fast, but like someone else said he seemed invincible. I remember a post of his saying no matter what he'd be posting on bluelight forever and me thinking about us chatting on here old af

was one of the few guys i would make out with IRL

f

sending love to claire as well

Despite the way he lived I still wouldn't have ever thought I'd be reading his RIP thread. at least to me it seemed like he had everything under control in all aspects of his life. sure he lived fast, but like someone else said he seemed invincible. I remember a post of his saying no matter what he'd be posting on bluelight forever and me thinking about us chatting on here old af

was one of the few guys i would make out with IRL

f

sending love to claire as well

His spirit will live on through Bluelight and our memories so he will be posting forever. His posts will echoe through eternity. When our time comes we will be posting with him in another life, that's at least what I plan on doing and believe.

Axl was a good dude, very sad news.

He was the James Dean of Bluelight. The ladies wanted him, guys wanted to be him. He was the definition of cool. When he had the good job he enjoyed working, a young lady that loved him no matter what, his own place, living life the way he wanted and keeping it together, being happy and not living in the past, just looking to the future and aiming towards the sky I wanted to be like him.

He was living the "Bluelight dream" in a way.

This really has me twisted. I just want to numb it. But I won't, I'll deal with it like a man because Axl would call me a sad cunt if I did.

Rimmel will forever be my favourite lipstick. I can't send you flowers but at least I'll add to future royalty cheques :(

I remember I used to bag on him for repping about 4 different cities as his hometown based off his favorite sports teams but such is the plight of people in Ohio. He was definitely passionate about sports and thats something you can't just fake

Now I never met axl (fuck it, Jim, cats outta the bag right?) in person, but I always got the feeling he was a very genuine person

which is probably the best trait you can have really, considering there is a lot of ways to tell half truths and straight up lies over a medium such as the internet

man this really sucks.

RIP Jim, the coolest dude to ever come out of Colomboscleveburgh

I remember I used to bag on him for repping about 4 different cities as his hometown based off his favorite sports teams but such is the plight of people in Ohio. He was definitely passionate about sports and thats something you can't just fake

Now I never met axl (fuck it, Jim, cats outta the bag right?) in person, but I always got the feeling he was a very genuine person

which is probably the best trait you can have really, considering there is a lot of ways to tell half truths and straight up lies over a medium such as the internet

man this really sucks.

RIP Jim, the coolest dude to ever come out of Colomboscleveburgh

That was part of his schtick. Him and I used to exchange messages about how funny it was when people got pissed about him reppin all those cities and bragging about hi fucking job, money, etc...

One of a kind. He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it though.

He had a great sense of humour and knew how to get people to troll themselves.

I am very sad to hear about axl. Although I wasn't a close friend I send my prayers and thoughts to his family and closest friends. I have also lost someone and there are no words to describe how painful that is. With all respect. E. <3

Jim was the first person to ever reach out to me in The Lounge. After trolling the shit out of me for a few days he sent me a PM giving me the basic rundown of what TL was all about. Told me to stick around, and that I wasn't all that bad for a cumsick jizzraft ;) Jim and I had a pretty solid relationship, and if I ever had something serious going on in my life or just wanted to ask for someone's opinion no bullshit, I would shoot Axl Bleezy a text and he never once didn't get back to me with some genuinely insightful advice. We were supposed to go on a double date bruv :( we never got the chance too, but maybe in the next life.

RIP my Ohio brethren <3
I fucking love you dude

I just can't believe it. It's been said by many that Jim was invincible. And he was. He was an amazing guy, his presence will be sorely missed by all of us that had the grace to know him.

R.I.P. in Peace Jim. <3

I can't believe this is true. I know it is, but it's still so hard to believe.

Jim was a one of kind. All the cliches you hear about someone when they die... Jim truly was all of those things. There was nobody like him. He was just such a wonderful person to be around. The first time I ever hung out with him... I truly felt like we'd been best friends forever. He treated me like family from the start. He'll be sorely missed by many. The world truly lost a wonderful person in Jim.

i forgot what the setup was that they did here but when certain prominent members pass they do black light iirc

sorry if i am inaccurate but if that's correct, it's most certainly order here.

Last edited:
I believe it goes black sometime in February for all the fallen bl brethren..

I'll truly miss this diabolical bastard. RIP Jim.

9ZjkjKJ.png

qE4OSmG.jpg