• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

I didn't think this was real at first.

I don't really know what to say, I wish it was a hoax, this shouldn't have happened.

Condolences to friends and family. RIP Jim :(

No. I don't fucking believe this. No!!!!!!! Fuck.....

He sent me a really sweet PM about a year ago telling me that he thought I was cool. It meant so much to me at the time because he was a BL legend and all round bad ass guy. This one hurts really bad. Times like this make me wish I believed in the afterlife. Either way the dude lived by his own rules while he was here. There is going to be a gaping hole on this site for awhile.

Last edited:
Fuck. I was going to invite him to my wedding. Hope to see him again when the zombie apocalypse comes.

I know he was way to metal for this but it seems appropriate. This planet is going to miss you. Our little bluelight ecosystem will never be the same.

I learned at a young age when things like this happen you don't put on you're drama hat and ask 'what happened'
At every possible avenue
Learn to empathy
Send your condolences
You were not as close to those who are truly grieving and let them
They don't need to focus on 'if only'

RIP my brother
Maybe you can give our fathers the tough love I gave you
Another true friend who knew me beyond 'troll' and knows I care and why

This one is going to hit me really hard. There have been times in my life when Jim was one of my closest IRL friends. I have lots of great memories associated with him.

We never really talked a lot about it on here, but Jim and I, as residents of the same city, were really close IRL friends in the '10-'13 era. There were times when I saw him every single day for weeks on end. Yes, we obviously had a common interest in the lifestyle, but we had a graceful friendship that was not really all about getting high. I often described him as my "extroverted twin." I knew the real guy behind the online persona, that guy being very kind and loyal, intelligent, motivated, determined, etc. I was always amazed by how well he held his shit together despite admittedly raging drug habits. He was much better at functioning then I ever could be.

I hadn't seen Jim in a while in person. But we still chat online and whatnot. If anyone seemed invincible it was Jim. RIP. <3

Last edited:
He was the best. Axl was the first friend I made on Bluelight.

Once this thread has run its course it's going to be moved into The Lounge. I fucking demand it. Axl was a Lounge Rat. This thread belongs there. Long live Axl Blaze's Lounge antics.

I'm sick to my stomach. I'm actually crying. I was getting my shit together to eventually meet up with him sometime instead of pussying out like I did when I had the chance because I was fucked up on benzos, living in my gym, and being antisocial...

Its funny ego_loss mentioned a wedding... I was going to try to actually get some Bluelighters like Axl and Claire among others invited to my sisters wedding since my sister became a sort of BL meme back in the day due to Axl and 9mm lol.

This really has me down. Axl was the definition of cool. He was part of the OG Lounge Rat group. He gave me some advice and helping words when I was going through some tough times and he would troll me at times. He is a legendary status Bluelighter and a legendary person.

This really fucking sucks. It just isn't fair. Axl was a good guy. He wasn't a junkie or dickhead. He had a lot going for him and he ends up in the ICU and passes away. Shit isn't fair. There are fucking pieces of shit out there that end up in the ICU countless times and come out fine. It makes me angry and it just makes me upset and sad. He didn't do a fucking thing wrong in his life to warrant it being taken. He had a big heart, he was funny, yeah he lived fast but he wasn't fucking stupid. He was smart. Smarter than he came off in his posts here in Social and The Lounge.

Bluelight won't be the same without him nor will our lives. My stomach is in knots just thinking about how his family and Claire are feeling about this. This is why I fucking bitch and moan about life being cruel, because it is. People who should live on or be given another breath of life, another chance or a fucking miracle whatever, end up fucked while the fuckheads of the world dodge death a thousand times.

whenever i felt under confident or in a bad spot in real life, i could think of axl and i would find huge inspiration and drive from who he was/is - and i still will.

axl impacted me a great deal and seeing this breaks my heart

RIP my friend.

i believed axl; axl was truly switched at birth with Kayne West

Axl, I have no words to express the sadness of this news. I wish it weren't true.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................if this is true this is some of the foulest stuff i've heard in quite awhile. .....

he hated ppl asking how it happened when this stuff comes up so i'll just say if it was drugs ( he lead a pretty active life so it could be anything ) most of you here are scumbags for ever rejoicing in drugcation chat and all these embarrassing tales floating around about scrapping the barrel for some new drug that is very beneficial and thinking you can get through life on it when it's just making you high .

in this case and by far this case only ...it should have been me..... not jimbo.... not jimbo man :(

[video=youtube_share;o6EFg5eWWlM]http://youtu.be/o6EFg5eWWlM[/video]

i cant videos properly

somebody help

(fixed --skl)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.....wtf.....

always were down with the fidlar.

will miss our times in tc. until next time.

This is Fucked..

2016 was a bitch of a year and a busy one for the shrine.

And the little prick of a year has to make a last ditch effort to take a few more souls right at the end!