Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

Lets go Steelers!

NEVER thought I would be saying this but...qfmft

v401oj.gif

Win Juan more championship for my nigga Axl Bleezy

no...what? fuck i'm not even reading this thread

hope everyone is doing okay

this is fucked, i don't even think i can hate Ohio St anymore

Not even the powe're of axls spirit could stop Brady.

Man I've been around this site over 10 years and I have to say his death has affected me the most. We weren't best friends I ain't even gonna pretend but I enjoyed his posts more than anything. The couple PM'S he wrote me saying nice things about me I wish I would have saved but whatever that's life.

I know his irl people miss him in ways I can't even comprehend but I miss him too.

It's hard to believe I never posted in this thread. I selfishly avoided this thread so I didn't have to think about it. Obviously, that doesn't work. I only hung out with him in person once but we had a great music connection for many years on this site. I wish I got to meet you more than that one time. My heart goes out to those who loved him. <3

Man this just ruined my day, I haven't been around in a while and just seen this...

He was one of the best to post on here, period. I'm just saddened we never met up when he came to chicago a couple years back before I moved to the south..

i may not have been a regular of TL

i may not have had direct communications with axl

but goddamn if i haven't recognized his worth over the years and goddamn if this isn't heart breaking

FUCK.

Rest in Peace, fellow...

Every time I go on bluelight hiatus, I come back to find horrible fucking news.
One of my top 3 favorite blue lighters.
? RIP Axl. ?

Damn....
I was actually thinking about him the other week when the Superbowl was on as he used to mention that he knew how Matt Ryan really got his Matty Ice nickname :)
So sad to hear about this

RIP Axl

I didn't know axle personally but we had the same wit and humor about us. He always made for good OD Social, NASADDADASSSSSSA Social and tiny chat fun.

With his personality I am sure he is missed by many

My condolences to all affectex

God Jim I miss you so much. I would do anything to be able to see you again... It had been too long. Everything that's unfolded has been a nightmare. Miss you always my man from another ham. &#55357;&#56468;&#55357;&#56468;

This is the last thread I ever would've thought would be created. It still feels like it's a nightmare. My life means nothing without the one person I truly adored and I am angry he is gone. I wish it was me instead. He was special beyond words. Half of me inside is dead

:( Sad to read this. You were the man, Axl Blaze, and certainly not easily forgotten. God bless.

your name came up in my phone, when I was looking for a different jim. not gonna delete it. thinking of you buddy