Best RC's since... 4-mmc

:)In all seriousness, my current faves are:
1. 2FMC
2. 4CMC
3. 2FMC
4. 3EMC
5. AL-LAD
6. LSD26

al lad still being sold in europe? i hate the uk now cant order beloved lysergamides :(

best rc's i came accross from the last 10 years,

in no paticular order:

Amt
2c-i
2c-b
2c-t-21
methoxetamine
4mmc
mpdv (the ole tan stuff) <3

cant really think of anything else of top of my head, had a love hate relationship with etizolam.

rip u lovely chemicals

@I am not a crook8( nixon. Ah, our drug olicy based on a psychopaths dream of a better world.....

3 methyl ethyl cathitone XR (TM) phoeniiiiix Pharms LTd (c)add drug apparently... Lasts 2 hours at plus1, (Iiicoiuigihiiiiii)7 iiiiiiiiiiiiiiif sniff(bloody cold)

I think in 20 years time people will go on about MXE and mdpv not that I tried the latter.

METHOXETAMINE we miss you.
And ETH-LAD & ALD-52 are amazing as well but MXE is the cream of the crop. Holy grail of RC's if you had good quality MXE.

Well what else is there when we've got the psychoactive ban - i.e. anything that impairs your mind in anyway (besides nicotine booze caffeine) etc.

Seems like you're just gonna have to stick to illegal shit for now.

Or you know, grow your own.

The 3 that stand out for me are 6-apb, MXE and 3-fpm. I know I would have liked 4-mmc and MDPV, but sadly missed the boat. Yet to try the 1p-LSD.

I've decided to stay in Amsterdam for now, bit off topic but most things are about 5apb and 3mmc are my faves at mo.

1.Ethylphenidate
2.3FA
3.1886 Cola 4g
4.dexedrine 5mg stat
5.adderall 20mg stat

faves at the mo.