• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

Really loved 2cb-fly - and I'm weary/scared of psychedelics. Nowt like meph, tho.

2cb-fly was good fun and I'd recommend as an introduction to psychedelics for anyone that's apprehensive about them but interested in experiencing them.

Uuu i also liled ald52. Really smooth and gentle and positive ride...

ALD-52 from all reports is the best of the "new" lysergamides though it has been produced underground on and off for years. Most prefer it to the mother compound.

Heard good things about eth lad too but have yet to try it

Consensus in PD from those who had tried all of them and who were well experienced with high grade cid was ALD-52 was a smoother less anxious and still deep profound and visual. It is the one to get no doubt about it.

Can someone comment on, how does ALD-52 differ qualitatively from AL-LAD ? Let's say in terms of

- (perceived subjective) revealation potential
- onset physical side effects
- after effects
- potential for a bad thought loop

Bedankt, meffkis.

Can someone comment on, how does ALD-52 differ qualitatively from AL-LAD ? Let's say in terms of

- (perceived subjective) revealation potential
- onset physical side effects
- after effects
- potential for a bad thought loop

Bedankt, meffkis.

I am only going off what my friends have said and what i have read. Not yet had it.

It is equally or even slightly more powerful than LSD
It is equally as deep with much the same effects but noticeably less anxiety on comeup. Shulgin also reported the same. Very visual in the normal LSD way. Very very smooth and clean. 12 hour trip. Not seen a single complaint in PD about it. The same cannot be said about 1p or any of the other new lysergamides. There is a reason this stuff has been made in small quantities for the chosen few for decades. You lose a lot of product refining lsd-25 to ald-52 unless there is some new synth. But it is the one to get in my opinion and the only one i am interested in. I have 1p here but no interest in it anymore after my last couple of very high grade lsd purchases

Thanks a lot ! Great evaluation. I'm not a classic 5ht2a agonist head. The last real psychedelic I really digged was DPT. Although I liked 2c-c (and 4-ho-met) very much for recreation. And of course the gorgeous AL-LAD but just in conjuntion with dissos, because I failed to try a high dose, yet.

Ive had it and the evaluation is pretty close but i qould add it is a shorter trip then acid, though not necessarily a shorter peak or plateau. Never had a high dose acidnor high dose ald52 but at doses up to common strength (very visual but a maximul 3+) it is 2-4 hours shorter.

In answer to the post above. 4-MMC sucks ass. Kiddie drug.

Ive had it and the evaluation is pretty close but i qould add it is a shorter trip then acid, though not necessarily a shorter peak or plateau. Never had a high dose acidnor high dose ald52 but at doses up to common strength (very visual but a maximul 3+) it is 2-4 hours shorter.
Most of my friends and a lot of PD posters were doing 300mg which is really where acid gets interesting to me. At that level it sounds very nice. Like acid but less anxiety. Very visual and similar length of effects. But i stress i have never had it but close very experienced acid head friends of mine all loved it if not preferred it which is a big call.

Doesn't ALD-52 metabolise into LSD in vivo?
There are lots of theories for subjective diffences in RC lysergamides, it seems. I've never tried any to comment.
1p-LSD is another one that is supposed to metabolise into LSD iirc - but people's experiences on the analogues seems quite variable (depending on which one it is).
I find good old fashioned LSD to be pretty unpredicatable at the best of times, set and setting can make two tabs off the same sheet - or drops of liquid from the same bottle - completely different experiences.

But it seems like ALD-52 had the most consistently good reviews of all the LSD analogues i read up on...sounds rather divine.

Strange thing is when it was legal/pre-ban I was in the midst of what turned out to be a 21 year old cocaine reliance that would have given Westbrook a run for her money. My younger brother told me about it at the time but I didn't understand wtf he was on about. People at the age I was then and circle I was stuck in, it didn't even feature on their radar. Too busy ramming sherbet up their snozzles' and quaffing with Champagne and shmoozing and back stabbing to get up their chosen muso wank fest of a career....such a shame. I would swap high grade flake for the drone any day......

Look I've done an ounce of flake in a weekend before. I logged on here one night and wound up freebasing a quarter. I'm addicted with the stuff, used it over 10 years.

Still though, one chomper of a line of pre ban meph and the rush is probably one of the best highs stims have to offer. I hear it's harder to come by now but still available in good quality if you got the DNM's figured out. The reason I cannot be fucked is not cos I cannot get it, it's just simply too self destructive to me. One of the best highs I ever had was IV'ing 250mg of meph (do not do this at home!) Such a warm fuzzy feeling, euphoria and empathy more so than any line or pill has ever given me. Sadly the guy I tried it with is now a full blown sell your granny for anything to stick in a pin type. Which was enough to put me off.

Look I've done an ounce of flake in a weekend before. I logged on here one night and wound up freebasing a quarter. I'm addicted with the stuff, used it over 10 years.

Still though, one chomper of a line of pre ban meph and the rush is probably one of the best highs stims have to offer. I hear it's harder to come by now but still available in good quality if you got the DNM's figured out. The reason I cannot be fucked is not cos I cannot get it, it's just simply too self destructive to me. One of the best highs I ever had was IV'ing 250mg of meph (do not do this at home!) Such a warm fuzzy feeling, euphoria and empathy more so than any line or pill has ever given me. Sadly the guy I tried it with is now a full blown sell your granny for anything to stick in a pin type. Which was enough to put me off.

This was a problem around Belfast, people selling everything for another gram
I remember a time when a stolen mobile went from one persons pocket into another, then into someone else's, then again, then the original person stole it back, it hooked a good load of people

Strange thing is when it was legal/pre-ban I was in the midst of what turned out to be a 21 year old cocaine reliance that would have given Westbrook a run for her money. My younger brother told me about it at the time but I didn't understand wtf he was on about. People at the age I was then and circle I was stuck in, it didn't even feature on their radar. Too busy ramming sherbet up their snozzles' and quaffing with Champagne and shmoozing and back stabbing to get up their chosen muso wank fest of a career....such a shame. I would swap high grade flake for the drone any day......

So is you stating, that you prefer 4-MMC over Amphetamine or 3-FA/2-FA ? I guess we are entirely different kinds of stim-connoisseurs. 4-MMC is not pure poison like some DRI but I dislike the effects and the cranked out bodyload. Bodyload of stims for me is an indicator of a dirty pharmacological profile.

Is this thread about the best RC's (of the last 10 years, because technically every drug was an RC once) considering fun/purpose vs. perceived (!!!) risk ? I'd say
1. 3-Meo-PCP
2. 3-FA
3. AL-LAD
4. 2-FA
5. 3-Meo-PCE
Can someone comment on, how does ALD-52 differ qualitatively from AL-LAD?
Nothing makes you feel old like returning to EADD and hearing about all these obscure RCs. Totally missed the boat for the past six years, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise

Still though, one chomper of a line of pre ban meph and the rush is probably one of the best highs stims have to offer.
This was a problem around Belfast, people selling everything for another gram
So is you stating, that you prefer 4-MMC over Amphetamine or 3-FA/2-FA ? I guess we are entirely different kinds of stim-connoisseurs. 4-MMC is not pure poison like some DRI but I dislike the effects and the cranked out bodyload. Bodyload of stims for me is an indicator of a dirty pharmacological profile.
4-MMC - the Marmite of the drugs world? Interesting how some people would get nasty addictions to it while others hate it. I take it you are a very active person, Ziiirp?
I don't have a lot of energy and what you call the cranked out bodyload was one of the many things I loved of the pre-ban meph. Agree about the dirtiness (which not everybody felt BTW) but in the fucked-up meph state even that seemed to become somewhat part of the experience =D %) <3

Last edited:
I'm a rather lazy person but I can function (subjective) robotically in society without major (eye of the beholder) alterations. I was hyperactive as a child but never unattentive until the presenter fucked up or the task go boring. (as happens in 99% of the cases nowadays)

4-MMC still sucks and forever will for me. Too many superior substances out there for recreation. Too many substances out there for functional enhancements. What else use case it left there ?

4fmp blue tubes ams, need i say more, open your eyes. I'm looking for a gift for my aunt . Usura 1992.