• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth/~1.5 Points IV - Experienced - Rush Report No Stranger to Tina, But No Friend.

Billybadjoebob

Bluelighter
Guys, when I find myself flirting with Tina, I just love to gossip about that bitch behind her back. Go figure. So, I would like to hear stories of the first time you actually felt the TRUE rush she can give you one time. Not just gotten high, but had the blow-your-balls-off rush. I view Tina and junk similar in the aspect of you can "do it" and get high, but never experience the drug. It's like with LSD, you can trip, but until you forget your name or what you are you haven't truly experienced it. Okay, maybe that one doesn't apply haha.

I lovingly enjoy reading experience reports, especially if it pertains to a drug I am currently under the influence of, so if anyone feels obliged throw it on me! Please state the ROA and your best guess as to the amount.

I am a one year clean junkie and although I've went to the light side with Tina several times, it never has hit me with the appeal to forsake anything to cop it. Not saying that it cannot happen, just that it didn't have the inherent alluring rule over me like that scat dragon did. I had only ever insufflated or smoked Tina until about two weeks ago. I did a shot to see what the fuss was about and I didn't get quite enough loaded, thus not really feeling the euphoric rush it was solely utilitarian. Flashback from my junk days made me extremely cautious as to a first time dose, learned the hard way.

Well, tonight my brothers and sisters I was with a very close friend and he loaded me a shot himself. It was probably a tad less than 1.5 points, if I had to guess. It... Rocked... My... World. I am extremely relieved however, that even with more in my pocket I am quite content (shot around 16:00-17:00 hours earlier today). I know being high contributes to that and I do not kid myself about the psychological hold Tina can get you in. I am just... I guess accustomed to psychological trauma from my upbringing and I can just handle it with more efficiency than some? I definitely end up wanting more when I run dry, but its generally a week at the very least before I buy again if I can find it because for some reason I can just really feel Tina's effects on my body. In short, I don't like staying up enough to want to re-dose or cop immediately. I won't let myself go longer than three days when I do use. Come day three's beginning I am either laying or about to lay down and begin the journey to calm myself down.

On to the rush....

He loads 'er up and hands her to me. He told me as soon as I finish get the rig out of my arm. We used to do the dragon's dance together and he said where with junk you can easily nod out before you pull out. He didn't say why, but he said do not make that mistake with Tina. So, I plunge and remove and brace myself. LITERALLY right before it happened he said, "Go ahead, cough, clear your throat." I looked over at him and INSTANTLY the most violently strange feeling happened in my throat. I know you know what I am talking about, I just cant find the words to explain it properly. Almost like you have something lacking shape or form perpetually stuck in your throat and you are compelled to hack and cough and sound like a general demon. Then she took my breath away. Literally. Then I could taste it in my mouth. I was definitely going up and (this is all within a matter of seconds obviously) so far I enjoyed it, but still felt like I was missing something. Then shit got real.

I don't know if these symptoms are indicative of an overdosage or something else undesirable. I literally felt like I was tripping, or on the precipice rather when you know you're about to TRIP hard. Everything looked shaky, like I could read and shit fine I just had to really focus. Then the body high. It was definitely NOT what I was expecting, I imagined like a vibratory constant urge in your muscles to do something. Maybe even feel warm or shit. I am still trying to explain the feeling.

I definitely felt weightless and temporarily physically disconnected, there was not a whole lot of initial mental stimulation/activity as I was "trying to absorb the feeling" because that first time is the best time. Really, I was most likely way too high to function haha. What could've caused me concern if it hadn't obviously subsided was the effect it had on my vision. I had no spatial awareness of my body and was in a parked car, so I'd move my head and it was hard to tell that I moved/was moving and combined with my affected vision made for an interesting few moments. It was sort of like everything (visually) became markedly brighter than normal, yet duller as well if that makes sense. Everything almost had a sheen to it, if you will. The vision kept "worsening" and I was like well fuck, am I gonna pass out or something? Tunnel vision, tunnel vision. Until you experience THIS you have no clue what tunnel vision is IMO. I was certain I was about to pass out and had calmly accepted that as a very real possibility, I wasn't panicked or freaking out thankfully. And I noticed my heart wasn't really racing until the rush began to ease off, even with the vision thing. It got to the point of where all I could literally see/focus on was my phone in my hand. Had to hold it up super close to read Bluelight, of all things at the time it was my goto self-relaxation mechanism lmao. It sort of plateaued, the vision deal, and stopped progressing. Then I got the MOST intense warmth I think I've ever felt. It was different than the horse warmth, this would more accurately be described as heat instead of warmth. In the blink of an eye I was uncomfortably hot. My friend at this point had ran inside to appropriately take a shit. Then I got what I am going to call nausea. My stomach wasn't churning or uneasy, I would just randomly get an unstoppable gag in my throat. It even had me laughing in the moment, mid-sentence I just would go "bleeecccchhh". Only I could NOT throw up. Drank hard my whole life and rode that horse, so I am not too far estranged from nausea. You know how if you're "experienced" enough you generally can get a relatively good gauge on whether or not you're going to throw up or just going to gag? I waited a good five minutes and would've bet money that I wasn't going to throw up. And I didn't, but that damn gag lasted for awhile. Typing this made me gag just now. And now hours later I definitely still can feel her fucking around in there, but there was no sharp transition of the phases of the ride. Meaning the rush didn't just "drop" me off into an agitated semi-euphoric stage like some things do to me (*cough* *cough* Cocaine I am looking at you *cough* *cough*). So far it has been, all things considered, an ideal taper.

This experience has left me with some questions.

1. I have heard people make references to "meth-vision" before, but were they referring to the physical damage to your eyes resulting from long term abuse? Or are they talking about the phenomenon I experienced tonight?
2. Did my attempt at describing the visual aspect make any goddamn sense? If it did and you know what I am talking about, can you elaborate and explain what exactly causes that?
3. Lastly, I would like to know physically why you taste it after injecting and what the fuck is up with that gag?
4. If you haven't deduced it yet, I am not a stranger to Tina, but I am far from knowing her because I just am not in that "life". I stumbled upon a half gram of beautiful crystals and that prompted this experience tonight. My partner and I both did a shot roughly the same size (~1.0-1.4 points). So I have a little left for myself, I am not familiar enough with her to know the best/efficient way to finish it off. I am purposefully "partying" tonight because I leave town Friday midnight. So, to those more versed with her ways any advice? Not sure what amount is not worth wasting on a shot, blah blah. I am not ready to re-dose as of now (01:30 hours), just curious for when/if I do feel ready.

Piss poor report, but that was it :). I am sure as I settle on down tonight I won't be as excited and can formulate language better.

This is already bordering TL-DR status, so I am making myself walk away before I ramble on. Thanks a bunch, Tina :X

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't believe in TL;DR. You should see my reports. =D

Only tried meth 3 times, smoked some each time, not really my thing, I prefer a variety of other stimulants because the side effects to positive effects ratio is better. Honestly I've gotten much nicer highs from some other stuff like methylone, or MDMA/MDA, or even dex-amp at high dose, without a gnarly crash. Of course I don't IV and decided long ago I'd never cross that line.

But I'm sure some others will chime in.

All right, all right! Thanks for responding, bubs! Yeah, I find it odd that as I mentioned in OP how I don't have any real urges to continue use beyond the third day. Granted, I know a lot of that is related to my modus operandi. I will go on a 3 day binge and then won't use for awhile. It's always been like a week or two later and I'll remember I can get it and if the mood/time is right I will go cop. I do know the dangerous line that can easily be crossed and it is foolish to even entertain the notion that you can control it and manage, all that jazz that first time baby tweaks or junks spout.

Enough with my subconscious attempts at justification :p. I am truly happy to read that you haven't IV'd. I am sure you've been told, heard, or seen that once you cross that line into the "big boy arena", so to speak, the dance transforms into a whole different ditty and forever more is not only about the substance of use, but now you've got what I would say is an equally powerful/detrimental addiction to the needle. And that is a tough fucking habit to shed. Never say never, but never shoot ;).

I have had my runs with pharmaceutical amphetamines and my experience is about opposite from yours. Adderall, dex, vyvanse, MDMA, LSD (even can apply here) don't mesh all that well with me. They 9 times out of 10 make me very irritable and unable to enjoy the ride. Felt like when they kick in for me that it jumps straight to the post-euphoria descent that has all those goodies such as tremors, palpitations, paranoia. You know the routine. I was beyond skeptical when I tried meth for the first time, I assumed it would probably have a similar effect only more powerful. For some reason that is far beyond me it was the opposite. Clean as a whistle, no real un-managable side effects. Weird stuff man.

Yeah my thing is psychedelics mostly though I like a good stimulant, or for me, empathogenic stimulants are the best (MDA, methylone, 4-MMC, 4-EMC, etc). But yeah, I have close friends who IV or used to IV, I've IMed psychedelics a couple of times and will again, for certain ones that are way better/smoother via the IM route. I was actually addicted to opiates for 10 years, almost destroyed me, I can only imagine I wouldn't be here or would be in a different place today had I not stuck to not IVing.

That is weird, I got a nice high from it but the comedown was horrible for me all 3 times I did it, really bad, I felt like shit. I've had comedowns from others stuff as well obviously, but meth's comedown was way worse for me than any other one. Well, the worst comedown was when I took MDMA for 5 days in a row, but from a single use meth was definitely the worst.

I've only ever done meth a handful of times, but the last time, I did decide to bang it. OMG! Yeah, it is totally different when you do a shot instead of snort, it which I prefer, but it's too damn hard on the nose. I was in the bathroom with my friend who gave it to me, and I jumped up laughing and gave my friend a huge hug. He looked at me like I was insane, but yeah, that was an experience! LOL ;)