• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't like pure MDMA... What's the alternative ?

bilious

Greenlighter
So, I used to love MDMA. Actually, I used to love what I THOUGHT was MDMA. I used to buy bags at festivals or whatever and I would feel awesome and completely on top of the world. But I've had lots of bad bags too and I decided a long time ago not to buy street drugs again because they're too unpredictable and you just don't know what you're getting. But ever since I switched to the deep web, I've not been enjoying my rolls. Now that I'm getting pure MDMA, I really don't enjoy it. For a start, it's not speedy at all, rather the opposite. Worse than that; it makes me paranoid and anxious. It also feels much weaker, like 100mg really doesn't give me much mental or physical euphoria. It seems much more like a "chill out at home with 2 or 3 friends sitting in a circle" kind of drug. Not a party drug, which is what I want. But I don't want to go back to buying bags of mandy off sketchy looking teenagers again. So what should I go for? Possible alternatives I've looked into: MDA, 4FA, and mephedrone. I was also considering making my own blend of powder using a mixture of ingredients- the empathy of MDMA, the speediness of amphetamine, the body high of MDA. But that's just a stab in the dark and it takes a lot of money and effort by the sounds of it.

I just really wanna be able to get that awesome roll feeling that I used to get when I bought a bag of good mandy: speedy but not too speedy, extremely euphoric, no anxiety or paranoia . What was I getting in those bags? I know some of it was MDMA. But what else ? What drug can act as a substitute ? Thanks guys ps sorry if this post is confusing

First of all, 100mg really isn't that high a dose of MDMA for an experienced user. Sometimes lower doses don't give you the nice effects you're looking for. I've also experienced what you talk about - a bit of paranoia/anxiety. I think it can happen for a few reasons: 1) The dose is too low. 2) The dose is too high. 3) The setting/vibe really isn't that good. 4) part of what we enjoy is the energy/speediness and very pure MDMA isn't speedy. For me, I've found that a redose, combined with 2 energy drinks, can help push me into the headspace I want to be in when the original dose has caused a bit of paranoia/anxiety. Energy drinks are really useful if you want that extra bit of speediness with a roll, which I always do, without significantly affecting the comedown.

It's also important to know whether you're testing the stuff you buy off the dark web? Just so we are certain it is MDMA. Are you weighing out your doses too? Chances are when you were just dabbing out of a bag you were taking large amounts over the course of a night. Let's say an average 'half gram' is 300mg, if you got through that in one night it's a whole lot more than the 100mg you seem to be taking of the stuff off the dark web. With MDMA I feel like it's about getting the right dose - not too much, but not too little in a setting where you would really enjoy yourself sober, and that's when the magic happens. I find 150-160mg starting dose +50/60mg 2hrs later, combined with 2-3 energy drinks, gets me where I want to be by the end of the night.

Thanks, that answer was actually very helpful. I've thought I should dose higher- the first time I ever tried pure MDMA I actually enjoyed it a lot, but only after doing several lines and a bomb. As for energy drinks, I find that they don't have much effect on me anymore after drinking two monsters a day for the past month. I've stopped that habit now but my tolerance is stil sky high . I think I can use amohetamine powder instead tho

Hey friend. I hear ya. It's so tough to tell though. As you know, if good Molly is cut with something speedy you get the best of both worlds.

The purer you go, the less of the bonus effects you get.

Me personally, I buy off someone I know, so it's still likely cut with something but since I've known this person for years, the odds of it being cut with something dangerous are lessened.

Gotta find the sweet spot between online pure and crap from strangers haha.

Thanks, that answer was actually very helpful. I've thought I should dose higher- the first time I ever tried pure MDMA I actually enjoyed it a lot, but only after doing several lines and a bomb. As for energy drinks, I find that they don't have much effect on me anymore after drinking two monsters a day for the past month. I've stopped that habit now but my tolerance is stil sky high . I think I can use amohetamine powder instead tho

It definitely could be too low a dose if you're an experienced user. I have a high energy drink tolerance and they still seem to work for me with MDMA. Just enhancing the speedy buzz a bit which I like. Have you tried them yet? Amphetamine would work and I've considered trying it but remember the two will synergize significantly. Keep your amp doses very low. Depending on your tolerance I'd only add like 5mg amp with say 150mg MDMA.

You probably just need to get better MDMA. The mongy Dutch MDMA has been talked over in European section of this site for absolutely ages. There are quite a lot of theories about why it is happening, such as different isomers, left over byproducts etc. One of the indicators of mongy stuff seems to be that it turns marquis black instead of purply black. There are a few pills around such as the defqons which people are saying aren't mongy so might be worth doing some research.