Writing-up The relationship between Apps and “Chemsex” in men who have sex with men

RichardOliver66

Greenlighter
Looking at the relationship between Apps and “Chemsex” in men who have sex with men

My Name is Richard I am an MSc student at London South Bank University and I am researching the relationship between dating app use and “Chemsex” in men who have sex with men.
If you use or have used apps such as GRINDR, SCRUFF, JACK’D, FITLADS or similar, and you have used drugs in a sexualised context, it would be of great value to gather information from you towards contributing to an investigation into any connection between these Apps and “Chemsex”
To participate please follow this link
https://lsbupsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5BH7A0RlPq1yklv

This survey is completely confidential and anonymous so that no details that could identify you will be recorded.
Our findings will contribute towards informing research on the extent of the connections between these Apps and sexualised drug use, this may help to develop strategies to help people manage their use of Apps and have sex and use drugs in a way that minimises harms for them.
The study has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee of London South Bank University and will be recruiting from the 08 December 2016 until the 20 January 2017.