Steroids to Counter Testosterone Drain from Opiates

I think I'd rather take clomid sides over bromocriptine though eeek ;)

I think I'd rather take clomid sides over bromocriptine though eeek ;)

Everything has sides. The idea is to use a multi-pronged approach with reduced doses of everything so as to minimize or eliminate sides, while probably increasing the likelihood of efficacy. Its worth a try.

"Combinations are the next step for drugs. Individual agents lose their effectiveness on the whole and to get their effectiveness up the central problem is that they go after a target too far, beyond certain homeostatic parameters. This then results in compensatory mechanisms and the drug often plataeus, or it just produces side-effects which are most probably the compensatory mechanisms. The solution will always be to go after several targets simultaneously, but less aggressively. Without research into combinatorial treatments, pharmacy hits 'the wall' and few new effective and profitable drugs will ever be created." -- anon

Everything has sides. The idea is to use a multi-pronged approach with reduced doses of everything so as to minimize or eliminate sides, while probably increasing the likelihood of efficacy. Its worth a try.

Sure, though not all sides are equal, and bromo can be rather unpleasant. I don't dispute the potential value of the approach though, not by any means. Given our differing responses to drugs and combinations, the more options and tools we have, the better.