• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Liquid fentanyl in chewing tobacco pouches

Relapz

Bluelighter
So its a long story but I had to dump about 10 mg of liquid fentanyl into abour 8 pouches of chewing tobacco in an attempt to salvage what I had before it was confiscated.

So I've tried just putting them in my mouth with little effect, can anyone think of a way to get the fentanyl out without just putting the pouch up my nose, because I think i would puke.

thanks

side note: Fentanyl has the highest availability besides IV through snorting, at 90% so I need to get that liquid into my nose.

thankss

I decided to plug the dip spit and it was the worst experience to my current life. I don't think anything had ever been more painful than plugging chewing tobacco and explosive diaherria that followed next option... down 40 grams of Kratom or kill myself this fentanyl withdrawal will literally be the death of me

Any attempt to extract the Fentanyl from the plant material will most likely extract other harmful substances like Nicotine. I would consider the Fentanyl gone. Maybe you'll have some slight buzz down the road when you chew your tobacco.

I'm afraid it may be gone. I hate to say it because I know how utterly miserable Fentanyl withdrawal is, but I just don't know if there's any way to save it except to chew the tobacco and hope for the best.