Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

200 ug of lsd with 338 mg of MDMA - First Time

Jalex

Greenlighter
First time doing lsd, 2 years experience with MDMA

Started out as a party, a little rave kind of thing at someone house where me and a homie of mine were going to take acid for the first time, finally got our hands on it after 6 months of searching, so we drop it at around 8 pm and smoke a little waiting for the come up. It was really slow after 2 hours we didn't really feel anything except I was having some sort of intense body sensations. About 10:20 we call it bullshit and decide to take ecstasy (terrible mistake) the name of the pill was a supreme and we later found out it was a ridiculously high dose. So about 30 minutes after taking the pill I start getting terribly intense body sensations I mean it felt great at first but then it just got too intense like to the point where I could barley move and just had to stand there and buzz and then in the middle of this my vision starts to get blurry and it kind of looks like everything is liquids paint and someone started swirling it around with their finger, I knew the lsd was finally hitting. With so much going on at once I got this awful overwhelming feeling of anxiety and start to think I'm gonna die, and I was also separated from my friend at this point so I start looking for him and found him relatively quick and I go up to him and I'm telling him I need to go to the hospital because I'm overdosing lol. At this point he just grabbed me by the shoulders and was looking at dead in the eyes trying to convince me I'm ok and out of nowhere this feeling of euphoria comes over me and I just look at him and go "omg IT WAS JUST THE ACID" and started going into this laughing fit for a solid few minutes. After that all sense of time and anything real was lost and I had some of the most intense and realistic visuals of my life there was no crack in these hallucinations at all they felt like part of my world completely. I Would say around 5 am I started to come down a little bit and we left the party around 6 to go sleep at my friends house where I was still having having mild hallucinations like swirling patterns on the walls and just weird warping in my vision and that was pretty much the end of my trip. Honestly I didn't find much value on the trip like I previously had with mushrooms and other MDMA experiences but I'm pretty sure I was too fucked to comprehend a meaning if there was any.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fun? time haha. I'm sure you know this but the undesirable effects I'm sure were from the large dose of ecstacy. And there have been a few times where LSD took an hour or so to come up for me, and then there's been times it's taken 15 mins. Pretty strange, glad you got it under control though