• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The add a sentence story thread. Theme - The adventures of FUBAR

If your flow is so disrupted I could just U/A the faff but I feel you gents will overcome and persevere

was having a piss at the bar of the local pub when his flow was suddenly interrupted by the latest Katy Perry song "I kissed a girl". FUBAR could not control himself and...

Don offered him a helping hand. This eased him greatly and he was able to continue. He was relieved. He leaned over and softly thanked him. His words rang in Dons ear and ignited him. Those soft words were now emblazoned upon his very soul....

so Don decided to bestow a gift upon FUBAR and handed him a potato. FUBAR looked at the spud and asked Don if he had anything bigger? Without another word FUBAR..

Please excuse me for butting in, but I actually DO have a cherry chap stick.

As you were :)
Will you stop fucking this thread up with your constant interjections.

...and promptly shoved the potato up his bum and removed it just as quick. He handed the now brown goo covered potato back to Don who...

...and promptly shoved the potato up his bum and removed it just as quick. He handed the now brown goo covered potato back to Don who...

Sorry.

Oops, sorry again.

Fuck, that's the last time, honest.

Shit, sorry, er, oh god I'm stuck in a loop of chagrin...

Immediately threw it over his shoulder and unfortunately it hit Ordinary Mind in the face. Covered in FUBARs rancid poo Ordinary Mind had no choice but to...

Turn to consumer and hold him tightly. Nuzzling him with great emotion. Emotions even he was confused about but he knew at that moment he was home. It was all fun and games until FUBAR sensed the passion in the air. At that moment he knew he'd taken consumer for granted. He'd been playing Don all along. From that moment he vowed to consumer that he would forevermore......

be celibate and spread the word of his lord Jesus Christ. Consumer and OM burst out into laughter at this revelation only to be interrupted by Raasy carrying a bunch of bibles. FUBAR grabbed a bible and...

Burst into flames. As they engulfed his body, the flames licking his skin with great hunger he simply smiled as they began to extinguish themselves. With a smirk he looked at his two companions knowing that at that very moment they knew.......

that FUBAR was the anti christ. Consumer ran off screaming leaving Ordinary Mind to...

Pick up the pieces of FUBARs broken cold, black, perverted heart. Ordinary mind embraced Fubar as he clutched onto him as he openly wept realising consumer would never love his true form.

In a flash ordinary mind racked up a few lines. He knew how to cheer Fubar up. With a glint in his eye ordinary mind passed FUBAR the rolled up twenty. Not even half way through the first line and ordinary mind knew a mistake had been made. You could hear FUBARs heartbeat boom like a thousand lions roaring in unison he was coming for consumer knowing that once he found him he would...

have to confess the truth. That he really loved Shambles. Ordinary Mind quickly rang Sadie to warn her and on hearing this Sadie..

Giggled at the thought. She sat back comfortably preparing for the cringe fest to unfold before her. Her only concern was for the heartbreak hurdling towards consumers direction. She knew how much he loved FUBAR. She did not want to see this devastation, he did not deserve this. She had to confide in ordinary mind expressing her worries, he was quick to laugh saying....

that Consumer had jumped off a cliff to avoid the clutches of FUBAR. He was killed on impact. Meanwhile FUBAR was actually heading to Scotland leaving a trail of bodily fluids as he went. Don decided to...

*Tosser with a bible knocks out Consumer with it*

That's my part done.

Don decided to...perform a Celtic Australasian funeral for Consumer, but as the last notes of the didgeridoobodhranbagpipeleek funeral fusion mix sounded, an unearthly sound rose from beneath the earth....

and an otter came through the top soil with consumers mangled head then ran off into the distance never to be seen again. Don cried and rang Ordinary Mind to tell him what had happened. Ordinary Mind quickly...