• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

That awkward moment when...

ark9

Bluelighter
The most embarrassing thing happened to me today after I took MDMA.

My friend and I were coming down from a nice roll and had been smoking a blunt, talking about doing acid together soon. I was having trouble concentrating and I couldn't focus at all on the conversation. I tend to lose my train of thought on addy's so I was kind of used to the feeling. This time, though I literally had the attention span of a goldfish; every 5 seconds my mind would just go completely blank. I guess anxiety played a part too, because I was conscious of this. I didn't want to keep annoying him by asking him what we were talking about, so I was trying to remember on my own. Bad idea.

He said something simple like "we're gonna do it here" (referring to the acid), and my memory of any previous conversation vanished. I was confused and thought he was talking about having sex..... to which I frantically replied "I'm on my period".

He was like..... What?

FML.

After I (tried) to explain what happened we ended up laughing it off, but I still feel like such an idiot.
I guess I need to let it go, I just hope he understands that it was truly a misunderstanding/high moment. :(

I'm traumatized lol

Relax, your friendship will survive. If using MDMA and Cannabis together gives you memory problems, you might want to consider avoiding the combination or at least lowering the dose.

After I (tried) to explain what happened we ended up laughing it off, but I still feel like such an idiot.
I guess I need to let it go, I just hope he understands that it was truly a misunderstanding/high moment. :(

I'm traumatized lol

Hah 8)
I know the goldfish effect very well.. this made me chuckle.
It's funny, not a FML =D I bet he understands & probably brushed it off, you should too.
Not something to forget, haha.. but no need for trauma.

I've woken up with more embarrassing MDMA.. uh.. memories, and kinda tortured myself over things I've said & done.
Better to just smile :\ and file it all away under Y for 'yep... drugs'

Lol it's all fun and games. When you're off your pickle who gives a fuck. That's my mentality anyway ;)

U have nothing to be worried about everyone says dumb things on drugs .thats half the fun when your with friends and we are aughing at how fucked up each of us are and no judgment is passed

just this weekend my best friend stopped over drunk for lyrica at 2am and called me the next day bitching about me not leaving it in the spot for him that we discused the previous day..he was yelling and was mad at me..in which i reminded him he stopped over the night becore and he was too drunk to remember.then we had a nice laugh..pretty dumb but i still love him

Last edited:
I took a lot of MDMA back in the late 90s and early 00s, and now I kind of feel like s goldfish all the time, 15 years later. I kind of just breeze through my day'd errands without giving them much thought or worrying or thinking about them much at all. It's like watching a movie that I'm starring in. I know that MDMA has been implicated in the dendritic pruning of 5-HT axons and that such serotonergic cells are associated with memory, so I guess my particular side effect is not all that surprising.

How bout when you realize you have been e-dreaming because your friends have no fucking idea about the shit you just told them you just all did together.

Like for instance driving to the beach for the afternoon (yeah how does that shit work when it's 3am?? // LOL)

Or the common " oh shit -- you are not my girlfriend -- I swear you were her, you looked exactly like her, felt exactly ....OMFG -- we shall never speak of this again"

Or -- less commonly but frequently " wow I guess I do like [dick/pussy - pick the appropriate choice] after all , didn't see that one coming"

Or when you can honestly ask the question because you truly truly have NO FUCKING IDEA

" excuse me, but how exactly did you and your vagina end up wrapped around my dick ?? "

one minute you are dancing your ass off -- the next -- balls deep in warm pussy at a house party in a [STATE/COUNTRY] that is different than where the nightclub is

If she answered in a language that YOU CANT UNDERSTAND -- epic

Last edited by a moderator: