• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Day . night after pure MDMA .. ears ringing ... vomiting ... what's going onHe

Relapz

Bluelighter
Hey so I haven't used MDMA in 3 years, but last night decided to take 200 mg and roll. I did end up rolling my balls off.. had sex all night with my girlfriend, got pretty hot and was sweating but nothing out of the ordinary.

So today, the day after, I've been puking, ears ringing and it feels like my brain is vibrating .. also still seeing this in the corners of my eyes that aren't really there....

So is all of this normal, or is something wrong? any advice and or similar experiences would be very helpful..

Oh and also I am a daily user of fentanyl / addict.

So today, the day after, I've been puking, ears ringing and it feels like my brain is vibrating .. also still seeing this in the corners of my eyes that aren't really there....

So is all of this normal, or is something wrong?

Normal? Uh, yeah.. not uncommon. I wouldn't be too concerned. You will recuperate in time of course.
You were probably dehydrated something serious from the sex session.. sweating plus the roughed up stomach/puking.

Just take it easy.. stay hydrated, get exercise, sunlight.. smoothies :)
Get out & do things.

On a side note you could also look in to 5-HTP.

I've been through some much more serious aftermath, personally.
Expensive smoothies, 5-HTP in the morning.. sunlight on my skin & forcing myself out in to social settings or bustling public places.. that's all I needed for a 100% recovery.

Uhm, I also used a modest daily regimen of Diazepam, which really helped smooth the edges. I'm not recommending that.. just saying, I chose to use it, and it helped me.

MDMA comedowns can be pretty brutal. Ive felt sick the next day before. Also, the more MDMA you consume, the more MDMA your body turns to MDA. And MDA comedowns in particular can feel somewhat akin to to the tail end of still being up on the drug. The ears ringing could perhaps be temporary, elevated tinnitus, perhaps caused by listening to loud music, or enhanced/altered hearing caused by the drug. I think we've mostly all get very mild tinnitus and this can be enhanced by drugs.

What exactly are you seeing out the corner of your eye, and have you slept?

I'd suggest snuggles in bed with your girlfriend and some good food. You'll probably feel better after another sleep tonight. If you feel sick, just let it out. Some people hold it in, but your body knows what to do.

It sounds like a comedow, or perhaps you're still up off the drug.

Just no more drugs until ur 100% better, except for the fentanyl if you really need it. I had a very similar reaction and felt a lot better a week later, but smoked weed and it ruined me. So stay away from weed 100%.

Hey so I haven't used MDMA in 3 years, but last night decided to take 200 mg and roll. I did end up rolling my balls off.. had sex all night with my girlfriend, got pretty hot and was sweating but nothing out of the ordinary.

So is all of this normal, or is something wrong? any advice and or similar experiences would be very helpful..

Oh and also I am a daily user of fentanyl / addict.

apparently there is some involvement between MDMA and the delta-opioid receptor

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922624/

there also seem to be other instances of interaction between serotonin receptors and opioid receptors

It may be a combination of MDMA sensorium distortion and some downstream effect of MDMA causing a mild withdrawal effect re: fentanyl

apparently there is some involvement between MDMA and the delta-opioid receptor

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922624/

there also seem to be other instances of interaction between serotonin receptors and opioid receptors

It may be a combination of MDMA sensorium distortion and some downstream effect of MDMA causing a mild withdrawal effect re: fentanyl

Very_interesting_read_thank_you_(dspace_bar_just_broke_...?)