• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 Day Festival Schedule

Twerkuisha

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone! So I'm looking to get some input and insight on my intake schedule through out the 3 days I will be at a festival. I'm 170 pounds about with a decent tolerance.

Day 1: smoke some weed and drink and possibly do some coke.

Day 2: Candy Flip! 1 tab of acid with 2 100mg doses of pure molly.

Day 3: Take 1 full pill of esctasy (250mg) and redose with another pill throughout the night. (I wanted to do only mdma the last day to enjoy the new year!)

I am aware of how doing 2 days straight of mdma can lower the experience for the 2nd day. Also aware that I will feel like absolute garbage when the festival is over.

Would doing coke the first day be a bad idea being that I will be doing mdma the other 2? Last time I took mdma was in mid October so if this side info helps. Thanks to everyone who responds, I appreciate it!

Would doing coke the first day be a bad idea being that I will be doing mdma the other 2?
It won't help.

As for the rest, if you're okay with feeling like garbage then you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Can't comment, never done it 2 days in a row...but it is a dilema when u need to be at a festival etc

I would probably do coke and alcohol on the 3rd night...

ecstasy 2 nights in a row...couldnt drain my head like that

Should I switch plans with day 1 and day 2 then? That way I can have a chiller day and go strong on the 3rd day.

I'm going to a festival next week and have been doing a lot of research on how to best use the supplies I have, if anyone has any experience or information that they would like to share with me please take some time to look at my situation and provide feedback.

I have in my supplies 1/2 oz. high quality cannabis, < 1 g of hash oil, 5 hits of LSD (hopefully more by the time of festival), 2 g of crystal MDMA (1-1.5 g to be used for trading), 3 g Cocaine, 3 Xanax bars (2 mg each), 5 Valium (not sure of mg), 10 hydrocodone (10 mg), 1 litre vodka, 30 beers. Below are the acts I plan on seeing at the festival.

The festival will be 4 days, starting Thursday with some mostly unheard of bands but some really nice late nights with Digital Tape Machine, Manic Focus, EOTO.

Friday is a good day Matisyahu, Slightly Stoopid, Umphrey's McGee, Beats Antique, another set of Umphrey's, Primus, EOTO, Late night of Motet / Digital Tape Machine & Sun Stereo covering LCD Soundsystem.

Saturday is slightly better day imo with G. Love and the Sauce, Lotus, Umphrey's > Moe. > Umphrey's > Moe. > Late night Mike Dillon Band.

Sunday is Zac Brown Band > Lettuce > Zac Brown Band (w/ guests, performing covers) > 2 Sets of Trey Anastasio Band > Bassnectar > Gramatik > Moe. > Late night Wood Brothers.

Day 1: My plan is to take it easy on day 1, drink a couple of beers during the day, smoke some joints, maybe take 5 mg hydrocodone, scattered cocaine use. My gf wants to roll on the first night, due to the late night lineup being pretty sweet, and the venue they are playing in is supposed to be pretty cool (the Red Barn at Summer Camp). I am on the fence with this because I want to roll on the last night with 2 sets of trey bassnectar and moe. and I would like the last night's roll to be as amazing as possible.

Day 2: I'd like to find some mushrooms and enjoy those. I've read about the cross tolerance between mushrooms and LSD and saw a study that shows that mushrooms eaten prior to LSD create less cross tolerance vs. LSD before mushrooms. If I can't find any mush I will probably take 1-2 hits of acid, drink a couple beers, smoke some weed, depending on back pain maybe another 5 mg hydrocodone.

Day 3: If I were smart I would just drink some beers, and smoke some weed and enjoy the music, but I have a difficult time refraining from candy when it's all around me. I will probably take 4-5 hits of LSD and chill.

Day 4: If i was smart and only drank beers and weed on Day 3 I will eat those remaining doses of acid, and then near the peak dose about 150 mg MDMA, with a redose of < 100 mg within two hours and enjoy the rest of the night.

The xanax and valium are mostly for emergency trip ejector / sleep.

I don't have much experience with 4 day music fests or tripping multiple days in a row (usually keep it to once every 6 months or so). Does this seem like a reasonable schedule? Should I convince my gf not to roll on the first night? I just feel like it will not be the best mindset to start tripping after coming off a roll the night before plus all the other health issues with multi day rolls. Should I trip Day 1 and then wait until Day 4 to trip again? with days 2 and 3 just weed coke and booze? I guess the best way to find out is to do it and see what works and what doesn't, but I don't have any experience and would like to hear other peoples inputs. I have searched for 4 day music festival drug schedules and haven't found much. I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I would just like some input on my own personal situation upcoming.

Thanks for reading, With love always!

P.S.
What are some goodies I could trade my MDMA for that won't be cross-tolerant with LSD or MDMA? I don't know much about RC's and am not to trusting of strangers with powder, but I am interested in trying some new things to switch it up a bit.

this is from a festival I went to 2 years ago. worked out quite well.

Just checking back in to give a final recap. The festival itself, Summer Camp, was awesome. The midwest has some chill ass people, and some great music.

As far as my drug use went,

Day 1: Start off smoking a couple bowls/blunts/joints waiting from 5 AM - 12 PM to get into the campgrounds. Drink a couple beers get the campsite setup, check out the grounds. Around 9 PM my gf and I each take 100-125 mg MDMA and proceed to dance our assess off and fall in love all over again, tons of great energy, very good molly, just a great night, ending up with a beautiful sunrise.

Day 2: Sleep from around 8 AM till 12 PM maybe a bit more. Eat 1.5 hits of LSD brought from home at around 1:45 PM and then another 1.5 around 4 PM. Tripped very hard and had a crazy good time. My gf got anxious so we each ate .5 mg of Xanax bar, bringing the trip down significantly, but still keeping it enjoyable. Sleep around 2 AM

Day 3: Wake up around 10:30 drink some bloodies and get going. GF decides she wants to trip again and we buy a 10 strip taking 3 hits each. I feel slight effects but my GF is noticeably upset and not feeling anything, buy another 10 strip each eat 2 hits and then she still isn't feeling it, but I'm tripping pretty nicely and then we each take one hit each from a friend. We end up having a good night but neither of us tripped exceptionally well and it was overall in my estimate mostly a waste of good drugs.

Day 4: Take 150-175 mg MDMA at about 7 pm and then another 75-100 mg around 9pm and had a great time. Rolled through 1.5 sets of Trey, Bassnectar, Moe. and The Wood Brothers. It was probably a bit too much in the first dose as I had slightly blury vision at times and felt a bit "speedy". Overall this second roll didn't seem to be effected by rolling on day 1, and I could have probably taken less to get more desirable effects.. Overall it was fun and worked out pretty well.

Last edited:
Dang man! That sounds like a amazing time! I appreciate the detail and experiences you and your gf endured. Definitely puts me in a better place to know what to do for all 3 days! How did you feel after the festival?

Smart for making this thread. Don't be a dumbass like me and take e all 3 days thinking it's cool not knowing the reprocussions. Smart man!

Hey Everyone! So I'm looking to get some input and insight on my intake schedule through out the 3 days I will be at a festival. I'm 170 pounds about with a decent tolerance.

Day 1: smoke some weed and drink and possibly do some coke.

Day 2: Candy Flip! 1 tab of acid with 2 100mg doses of pure molly.

Day 3: Take 1 full pill of esctasy (250mg) and redose with another pill throughout the night. (I wanted to do only mdma the last day to enjoy the new year!)

I am aware of how doing 2 days straight of mdma can lower the experience for the 2nd day. Also aware that I will feel like absolute garbage when the festival is over.

Would doing coke the first day be a bad idea being that I will be doing mdma the other 2? Last time I took mdma was in mid October so if this side info helps. Thanks to everyone who responds, I appreciate it!

1. coke and alcohol are a bad combination -- combining them increases the AUC for both and also results in the production of cocaethylene -- which is psychoactive and long lasting

2. you don't need 200 mg of MDMA to candy lfip

3. Doing two 250 mg pills the 3rd day is a BAD FUCKING IDEA -- 500 mg of MDMA (or any MDXX) in an evening is a BAD FUCKING IDEA

As a previous poster said -- prepare to feel like the mixture of old gizz that leaks out the snatch of a crack whore the morning after

Would candy flipping 2nd day then hippie flipping the 3rd day make a huge difference in experiences? Or would candy flipping both days be recommended?

There are enough different drugs in the world that you COULD remain uniquely and enjoyably blitzed throughout all 3 days with practically no cross-tolerance issues and a markedly different but fresh high each time, depending how much effort you put into planning it, and also assuming that actually obtaining things is not too much of an issue. If you are dead set on sticking to the substances you mentioned however, then there are unavoidably going to be tolerance issues and obviously negative aftereffects, if you want to do any of them more than once.

MDMA 2 days in a row is not the best idea as you already know and the second day will likely be a waste of MDMA, to some extent, although this depends on what level of intoxication you would consider acceptable. Obviously with increased doses and persistence you can just blast your way through this acute tolerance but the character of the experience will be different, with increased side effects and a less intense high. As for acid and shrooms, regardless of what order you do them in, they are somewhat cross tolerant, and the second experience will be muted. The acute tolerance of psychedelics is also generally much harder to just blast your way through with larger doses, so tripping 2 days in a row will probably be, to some extent, a waste of drugs on the second day also. I would venture to say that although I have not tried it myself candy flipping 2 days in a row would just be a waste the second day also, although you may still enjoy yourself, again, depending what level of effects you would consider an acceptable result.

If you want to maximise returns on your drugs, it would probably be best to put your trips at either side of the festival (beginning and end), with probably also MDMA at the end due to comedown issues... that's what I would do anyway.

I am sure you already know that if you take any of these substances twice in a 3 day period, the second experience is just not going to be as strong or probably as good, this is just an unavoidable fact of human biology and no amount of tweaking your schedule is really going to do much to change this. That said if you think you can handle the aftereffects you are obviously free to do it anyway. The only particularly bad idea (in my opinion) is to do the MDMA more than one day... As fun a drug as it is, there is a risk of significant undesirable (if temporary) aftereffects, so I believe that from a harm reduction perspective this is just something that needs to be advised against.

Last edited:
As fun a drug as it is, MDMA is neurotoxic, and although it most likely won't kill you, from a harm reduction perspective this is just something that needs to be advised against.

You were doing great until you came up with this tired old BS.

Is MDMA neurotoxic to rats when injected into the brain at 20 mg/kg ? -- alot of evidence says YES.

Is there any scientific evidence that even a 500 mg dose throughout the course of an evening of MDMA is NEUROTOXIC to humans? - NOPE

Does it cause acute changes in multiple neurotransmitter systems and receptor complexes -- YES

Can we say that = NEUROTOXICITY -- ABSOLUTELY NOT! (especially considering that SSNRI/SNDRA antidepressants have exactly the same effects)

There is much evidence that 10 standard drinks of alcohol is more damaging to dendrites than 2 days of recreational MDMA use or even a 500 mg binge night. (if you can find proof of dendrite damage in humans after a recreational dose or 2 -- please post it - seriously)

Dropping some knowledge! Thanks guys/gals I appreciate all the input. I'm definitely going to consider day 1 and 3 to doing the dew and just blazing my way through day 2. Maybe add a few drinks in there to loosen the ol' dancing muscles up. I will be having company doing this with me so we will probably make a group decision and see what would be best. Honestly day 1 and 3 lineups seems the best so may make sense to just do it then.

You were doing great until you came up with this tired old BS.

Is MDMA neurotoxic to rats when injected into the brain at 20 mg/kg ? -- alot of evidence says YES.

Is there any scientific evidence that even a 500 mg dose throughout the course of an evening of MDMA is NEUROTOXIC to humans? - NOPE

Does it cause acute changes in multiple neurotransmitter systems and receptor complexes -- YES

Can we say that = NEUROTOXICITY -- ABSOLUTELY NOT! (especially considering that SSNRI/SNDRA antidepressants have exactly the same effects)

There is much evidence that 10 standard drinks of alcohol is more damaging to dendrites than 2 days of recreational MDMA use or even a 500 mg binge night. (if you can find proof of dendrite damage in humans after a recreational dose or 2 -- please post it - seriously)
My mistake - I admit, I did think that MDMA neurotoxicity was pretty much an established fact but I have done some research since and it seems that this is not the case. That said, I think that current research is somewhat inconclusive as to the actual significance of the changes it induces, and whether or not these can be considered actual toxicity, but nonetheless I of course cannot find the proof you ask for and concede that it likely does not exist, so I will edit my post.

Not to derail this thread too much but for anyone else who is interested, I found this fairly recent meta-analysis to be of interest.

I will add also that I maintain to take MDMA twice in a 3 day period is likely not healthy or smart, regardless of whether it is likely to cause any permanent damage.

Last edited:
(especially considering that SSNRI/SNDRA antidepressants have exactly the same effects)
The reuptake inhibitors and antidepressants like Mirtazapine (known as an NaSSA, not a SNDRA which would essentially be METH) that work via antagonism of pre-synaptic auto receptors (a2) are extremely different from true releasing agents like MDMA and METH. MDMA and METH are substrates for the transporters that are actually entering the monoaminergic neurons, and in the case of MDMA it then goes on to inhibit VMAT2 and act as an agonist at TAAR1 which causes reversal of the transporters. This is completely different from enhanced pre-synaptic release due to disabling pre-synaptic autoreceptors like a2 with Mirtazapine/Mianserin or blocking reuptake transporters with SRIs.

The nerve terminal loss seen with METH and MDMA is thought to be from MDMA and METH entering the nerve terminal and breaking down into harmful by products, that is why neurotoxicity with MDMA is prevented with SSRIs. You don't see serotonin nerve terminal loss with SSRIs... They have completely different effects, and function dependent on pre-synaptic release of neurotransmitters, while releasing agents function regardless of presynaptic release because they bypass autoreceptors.

So we really can't draw any conclusions off of what MDMA might be doing with information from a2 antagonists or SNDRIs. The fact of the matter is that we're left with neuroimaging and functional studies that are not conclusive either way, so we should remain cautious.

As for "proving dendritic damage" after a 500mg binge, this would really require histological examination of the brain, which as a tad bit unethical. For some reason I just can't imagine giving 100 people 500mg of MDMA, giving 100 people placebo, and then euthanizing them all and examining their brains with methods that can really detect neurodegeneration. Surrogate measures like upregulation of 5-HT2A or an increase in cortical excitability would surely not be conclusively although it has been observed in long abstinent abusers.

But that ignores the possibility that some subset of people who are having issues have experienced degeneration or pathological adaptations in a specific subset of cells, for example parvalbumin positive GABA interneuron which have been theorized to play a role in HPPD.

In the end the behavioral and mood related consequences are what matters, and there is evidence that abstinent ecstasy users suffer from consequences. I understand the issue of pre-existing issues with people pre-disposed to drug use, but that there are confounding issues like that doesn't mean that you can demand absolute proof that neurodegeneration with MDMA is possible (when conclusive proof is extremely difficult to provide) and hold a "MDMA doesn't cause any amount of neurodegeneration" stance until that day. Its safer to remain skeptic.

As far as getting past the issue of people self-medicating pre-existing problems with MDMA, see for example this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11579003/

Last edited:
interest.

I will add also that I maintain to take MDMA twice in a 3 day period is likely not healthy or smart, regardless of whether it is likely to cause any permanent damage.

I agree - except for those engaged in actual research regading the dose-response mechanism as affected by repeated daily dosing, or those that from previous experience find it is enjoyable.

For some people (wink wink) it takes at least 3 successive days of 200+ mg expirimentation for the effects to be significantly attenuated (on the 4th day) apparently that test subject has a highly active SERT cause by a genetic polymorphism, which is quite resistant to MDMA -- and a serotonin receptor response that is resistant to downregulation

for that subject experimentation has shown that even after a week of MDMA and other serotonergic substance use -- it only takes 5-7 days before the magic is back

after 20 years and over 1000 MDMA and MDXX dose equivalents (apparently sometimes you just don't know how much was in the baggie LOL) the subject can report the magic is still in effect

Magic meaning

" omfg yes that feels so good, oh I love you, i really need to call everyone and tell them how much I love them, and oooh blowing up some more -- where are my starburst --- yes honey I am rolling, yes I know I'm probably too old for that shit -- can I fuck you, you're so pretty , oh, well will you suck my dick, oh -- well I'll be in the shower for a while then

.... 1 hour later

omfg -- blowing up some more ..."

Hey guys, so I wanted to reply and let you know how everything went down! First of all amazing time! Imma break it down by night, time, dosage and feelings. Side notes I took these doses based upon my weight and tolerance, which is low - medium. 3 day fest. Lasted 7 hrs. One other friend took same exact amounts as me and had same results.

Day 1: 10:00p - took first 100mg capsule of molly which hit 10:45ish. Had me feeling great.
11:30p - took second 100mg capsule of molly to re-up and was soaring till 2:30am.
2:30a - took 125mg of esctasy to finish of the night which lasted till 5:00 amazing first night.
5:00a - took 200mg of 5htp, 20mg melatonin, 1000mg of vitamin C, 250mg of magnesium. Woke up with minor head ache.

Day 2: 9:00p - 100um of lsd on tab let it sit under tongue for hour before swallowing and hit at 10:15p if I could describe how it felt I would love to but it was amazing had me smiling and loved the visuals.
1230a - took 125mg of esctasy and hit 45 minutes later which synced really well with the lsd and had me dancing and happy all night long.
5:00a - took 200mg of 5htp, 20mg melatonin, 1000mg of vitamin C, 250mg of magnesium. Woke up with no head ache felt great.

Day 3: 10:30p - 125mg of esctasy no results after hour.
11:30p - took addition 250mg of esctasy. By midnight was soaring feeling very happy not cracked out. Loved dancing and vibes around me.
1:30a - took addition 125mg of esctasy kept me soaring still feeling the same
2:30a - took 50mg of esctasy and 50mg of molly to finish off remaining bits. Lasted rest of the night and had amazing last day and entire trip. Never had a slump or bad trip or any negative times.
8:00a - returned from after party and took 200mg of 5htp, 20mg melatonin, 1000mg of vitamin C, 250mg of magnesium. Woke up 2 hours later no headache, no aches, just needed more sleep but had to check out of hotel. Slept when I got home but overall went well.

Only recommendations on would say is just stay very hydrated when doing this. That was my only downfall, but it was great time. My friend who did the same thing said it was the best festival of his life and I would agree. We both had an amazing time would follow this schedule again for another festival of this length.

whats the difference between ecstasy and molly? mdma is mdma isn't it?

yes and no

moly (or my favorite "mol-E" )-- old reference to 'pure molecule' MDMA -- early-mid 1990s
ecstasy - MDMA early 1980s

ecstasy today -- pills that should contain MDMA but might not

molly -- powder or crystals that might be MDMA or any other MDXX or cathinone or pipe or even an APB -- hell people call sass "molly' even though it is MDA