• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine into artery

deltajessie

Bluelighter
Hello BL.
First let me say I am a very seasoned user. Especially for 21.

Im practically a poster child for the pain pill epidemic. Injury. Chronic pain. Opioid maintenance. Suddenly cutoff by Dr with no warning or information about opioid withdrawal. Friend comes with heroin. The rest is history.

I have (who woulda guessed) progressed to daily IV use. I always use sterile, fresh equipment, (EVERY TIME!!!) and take extreme pride in maintaining a sanitized using environment covered in antibacterial amenities for my peers and I.

I have recently (2 months) realized my love for cocaine could become even stronger by injecting instead of snorting..

As I said, im 21, however my 53 year old partner in crime, allowed me to move in with him and his family.
This Roomate recently quit methadone as a heroin detox is easier. Due to the availability and cheap prices, he has also rekindled his love with cocaine via my connect.

We both now shoot 2-4 bags** of blk tar heroin, and 3-8 bags of cocaine EVERY. DAY. We have MAYBE missed 3 days since this started about 3.5-4 months ago.

**A bag is 0.18 - 0.3 grams of drugs. Not going into price detail. Just giving detail.

His wife is very well off financially, and as I said, he's my partner in some relatively lucrative crime.
This enables us to spend quite a bit of money on dope.

As the cliché always tends to progress, you may have realized that even with the most sanitary of procedures, new syringes, and high purity substances... My veins are deteriorating and possible injection sites are becoming few and far between...

NOW TO MY QUESTION: I have a vein in the crook of my arm that runs along the inside of my bicep.
Due to the scar tissue buildup, I have been forced to follow the vein up my bicep in order to painlessly access it.

I had done this without any issues whatsoever for months when it was in my rotation of usable sites.

Eventually I decided to replace it in the rotation to preserve its longevity...

About 3 days ago, I went for it again for the first time in a while.
Went in, registered, and injected like always.
But this time, I felt a sharp pain that felt like boiling water dripping down my arm to my fingertips. However my arm was fully dry.

Then my hand went numb and swelled up, accompanied by the hives I get when I miss a shot...
I later googled this, and the conclusion I drew was that my tie was too tight and that the pressure of the shot must've caused a prior hole or series of close by holes in my vein to bust open, causing fluid to leak into my arm.

Just now however.. I did the same exact thing. Except I realized the blood was a little bright, even with it being cocaine.

I now believe both times I have injected into an artery. This time however, I was entirely numb to every pain that accompanies arterial injection. I have the cocaine to thank for that.

What I Dont understand, is if it WAS an artery... HOW could it be in the same place I used with no issues for MONTHS.

I gave the vein more than enough time to heal entirely.. And now im terrified to use it because of this.

Was my theory about the vein bursting due to pressure and prior deterioration correct?

Also, is there any dangers to arterial injection of cocaine besides the immediate symptoms that present themselves??

This time, I didn't get the golf ball-esque hives I got with the heroin. But the feeling of boiling water dripping up my arm to my finger tips was identical (albeit numb)

Thanks. Sorry about the long winded post.

Cocaine and artery

I am 35 and been using since I was 16 if I put an injection into my groin and it's an artery I can put it in and not feel a thing and I have been injecting cocaine recently and noticed some times the blood is very light and seem to get a better rush than the dark blood can anyone explain this?