• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Opinion - What is worse for you Iv Pills w/ Wheel filter or Heroin Without

CruelBri

Bluelighter
If you IV pills everyday, multiple times a day but use a micron filter every time, and clean rigs every time, Do you think that is still worse then IV'ing say Heroin everyday Without a micron filter?

I understand there will always be risk with IV'ing Pills. But What I guess im trying to compare is, How much risk is taken away if you actually micron filter the pills. What is still getting passed a .22 micron filter.

^What even is that shit though, like it could be sugar for all I know... (nothing, for the record, lol) - and I'm guessing a lil worse than sugar if it isn't water soluble.

I am going through the same predicament. My addiction has become much worse, and I need to start IV'ing as soon as I know how. I am not sure when... once I feel comfortable I guess. I'm okay sniffing dope for now, it's just expensive as fuck and I want a better hit. I already tried twice with D's, and missed. I used a wheel filter but didn't really know what I was doing. I was very nervous. I don't think I primed it right because I lost a lot of solution pushing it through the wheel filter, then I was just pissed that I wasted a dilaudid and I was pissed cause I'm sure cotton would have been easier to work with. Like... I had a good 3mL of solution with 2mg hydromorphone in it, but when I pushed it through the wheel filter, hardly anything came out. Wtf!!! I had initially pushed regular water through it, in order to prime it, but maybe not enough? That's why I want to use cotton next time... I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with wheel filters and I know you just poke the cotton so it's inside a bit and pull up the plunger.

Is it really that bad to IV dilaudid without a wheel filter? I have access to them and I'd totally use them if it wasn't for the bad experience I described above, wasting a pill and not knowing why because I definitely did my research and watched some online prep videos. I felt as ready as I could be doing this on my own (aka, not ready at all haha, I feel like I need nurse, maybe for more than one reason ; ) ). I had tourniquet, 3mL leur locks, 5/8" tips, sterile spoons, sterile water... I was ready. I have a buddy who does it 3 times a day for years and seems fine enough using cotton... I'm on a suicide mission anyway, so I don't really care about my long term health past a couple more years as I never saw myself living past 30. I just don't want IV complications or avoid the risk at least a bit. I play a lot of guitar and don't want to lose my arm fuck.

I used to just pop oxy's but my doc wouldn't raise my dose past 40mg daily even after years, and I suffer pain so extreme that it leaves me utterly debilitated. I have been abandoned by the medical system at this point, so I need to learn this so I can function as I am a functional addict so long as I have dope. Wheel filters are expensive too. Presently, I am leaning towards sniffing H and IV'ing the dilaudid, so I am just sniffing dope in the meantime until I learn more about this and get over the whole needle fear that was engrained into me by propaganda.

I personally think I'm just gonna start IV'ing dilaudid with cotton, as it is more realistic and my friend always ends up with a clear solution anyway. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing though, I don't want to IV heroin because I do not trust that I wouldn't quickly die.

I wonder why I don't worry so much about the fuckin crater in my nose I'm sure exists at this point...

Last edited:
Private message me a reminder today so when I get home I can walk you through the complete and correct way to use a wheel filter.

Its always better to use wheel filters, and I also, even though I am an experienced IV drug user of many years, still have never once even seen a wheel filter or used one.. no one I have ever used IV with in the past, has used them either... most have no idea what the fuck it is! I ask them "have you ever tried using a micron filter instead of a cotton before?" and they look at me like I'm crazy, like "wtf is that?".

If I had easy access I would use them, but I don't, and I have been using cottons, tightly rolled and wetted first so they are able to be more compact, thus helping filter the solution better.. I mainly shoot subutex, but used to shoot D's and dope a lot! ALOT ALOT! and oxy, and opana, and etc.... I used to IV any good water soluble opioid there was available to me.. D's were one of my favorites, and they were the easiest of all the pills I mentioned to filter, truly! I would use at the very most, 2 cottons, and filter them 2x through those 2 cottons, usually all I needed was 1... and I would get a crystal clear solution, like I didn't even have dilaudid in it, just straight water like looking... clear as can be, from what I could see.. now its not GOOD for you to filter thru cottons, but it does work, and is a lot easier for someone, who is a rookie at using IV and has no one, in person, to show you step by step how to properly use a micron filter... Be safe, and if you have access to micron filters, practice a couple times, just using something your not actually going to shoot, that is water soluble, so you know how to do it, without wasting anything... that's what I would think would help to help you learn..

I'm okay sniffing dope for now, it's just expensive as fuck

IV is not any cheaper. Yes. youll get more high the first few times you IV but then youll build a tolerance and spend the same you spent when you snorted.

Its always better to use wheel filters, and I also, even though I am an experienced IV drug user of many years, still have never once even seen a wheel filter or used one.. no one I have ever used IV with in the past, has used them either... most have no idea what the fuck it is!

Same. I got a set of wheel filters a while back because I was curious about it, due to reading about it on this site. Came from a medical supply company and wasn't that cheap, either...never actually used it to shoot a pill, though. But I don't have much experience IVing pills.

In all of my time as an IV user, which included seeing a lot of different people shoot all manner of street drugs & sometimes pharmaceuticals, I've never seen anyone use one.

Your typical drug user on the street/ city wont know what one is, only people who research will know what a wheel filter is. There getting cheaper and cheaper, PM me if you have any questions

^Yes.. CruelBri we discussed this before... and I was very intrigued by what you said. You seem to know what your doing with those things! I mean, I don't think I could afford to buy them all the time, for every shot I did! That would be ridiculously expensive as I shoot bupe 4-5x a day everyday, so 4-5 shots a day, and needing to use a new one, every shot! that could become pricey, if I had the means to do this, I would... too bad there is no needle exchange program here! To anyone who has a needle exchange program. do they give you micron filters too? or sterile cottons?