• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD 40 hits+5-mapb 100mg+4-ho-met 100mg+Mxe+clonazolam) Too much; Too many drugs

Lysergiclover25

Greenlighter
very experienced with lsd,5-mapb, Mxe, and clonazolam
semi-experienced with 4-ho-met I became an Eagle flying through psychedelic skys

I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT TAKE THIS MUCH OF ANY OF THESE DRUGS I WAS STUPID. Also wouldn't blame any of you for not believing me. This is my first post on here I'd love positive feedback!

Let me start from the beginning it's been about a year since this experience. So some of the memory's are hard to remember. For the most part I remember the trip from the time I dosed the 40 hits of lsd at about 7pm. Right after those tabs dissolved and I started coming up a cop knocked at my door asking for me. So I have to go talk to this cop while immediately coming up very very hard. You know the scene from fear and loathing when the valets face is morphing? Well that was exactly what this cops face was doing except not just his face was morphing the landscaped behind him was waving back and forth. Luckily I was able to talk to him with semi ease. I'm not going to say why he was at my house but I will say it was nothing too big and he knew I was on something. Before he left he looks me dead in the eye and asked "Are you on anything tonight sir?"
I kindly reply "No sir"
He left then and I shut my door sinking behind it thinking that was close. I remember going back to my room and staying up of course all night. Around 12am I weighed 100mgs of 5-mapb on my milligram scales and dosed that orally. Then just an hour after taking that I dosed the 100mgs of 4-ho-met. OK this is where I can't quite remember the times but I do remember being high off my ass. I didn't know my name, the city I was in, or for that matter much at all. I was in complete and total ego death. And the 5-mapb had me going 10x as fast as I was comfortable with which looking back now I'm not sure what the hell else I expected. But I started getting a little annoyed because for some reason beyond my understanding I wanted to go further. Plus I wanted something to calm the 5-mapb so I called up W my friend and asked him for 3gs of MXE. So my ex drove me to him and I was in the car blasting music and dancing like there was no tomorrow in the car. When we got to W he wanted to chill and of course I'm like yes come over I have nitrous for you. So we drive back to my house again I'm dancing in the car lol. When we reach my house I buy the 3gs of Mxe and upon him giving it to me (please no judgement for what comes next) I began to literally shove Mxe into my mouth I'm not sure how much I ingested but it was definitely too much. Maybe about 20 minutes laterI'm falling into an m-hole. Which began with a falling feeling and then all the walls became falt and 2d then fell down and revealed black nothingness. I for the most part don't remember what happened next but these parts where filled in for me by my mom. Apparently after falling into the m-hole I began have a seizure and my ex and we tried to drag me out to my car to drive me to er. Only they didn't make it and I ended up laying in my front yard with my ex shoving clonazolam down my throat trying to bring me back. Then the neighbors came outside and see me seizing up. They thankfully called 911 and my mom could a done without that one. OK let me jump back in here for a sec now that you know what always going on with my physical body I'll explain were my mind was. During all of this I literally left my earthly body behind in fact I left the whole Damn United States. No I was flying thru an orange psychedelic sky with sacred geometry flying around me then I decided to look down and I saw 3 African tribes men with Spears chasing a lion. I saw this as clear as day. Then I woke up in the back of the Ambulance after a shot of lorazapam. But that didn't last long as I came too maybe 5 minstrel later I was tripping again and this time the paramedics looked like aliens to me so I'm freaking the fuck out thinking I'm being abducted. Then we get to the ER so as I'm being wheeled in I'm seeing all these doctors around me again thinking their aliens. This thought was only solidified with they put me on the ER table and strapped me down. I for the life of me thought I thought I was going to be experimented on especially when they took blood to see what all was in my system. I don't exactly remember what all they listed off. However I do remember the 2nd shot of Lorazapam which brought me back enough to realize I was in the hospital. This only lasted a short time before the psyches took over once more at this point the over head light that's in ERS started rotating and the flew around the room and me I started slipping back into thinking I was being abducted until they decided to bring me out of the ER into a normal hospital room and at this point I started to calm down. Still tripping balls though and I must say I think I was the nurses favorite patients. I think every nurse on my floor came to see me. One of them was in all honesty really cute but she had three eyes. One of them was slightly morphing and if I'm being honest I really didn't pay much attention to the others. I was mainly focused on the cute one lmfao. But then they all left expect for 1 who was to watch me through the night. Through out that night I periodically saw my bong and nitrous cracker in the hospital room. They looked so real I even at one point asked the nurse watching me to grab the cracker for me cause it was just outta reach. Of course she replied with "what are you talking about?" At that point I knew I was still hallucating. Then a little while later I saw my bong this time I asked my mom to catch it because I thought I saw it falling and of course she also replied with "what are you talking about?" This is the point I just sat in my bed and talked to the nurse watching me who happened to be an old dead head and played my favorite song Sugar Magnolia. A little after that she was switched out for another nurse who played some chill music on the hospital TV for me not much interesting happened. Until morning when morning came I felt the need to go take a shower. So I go clean myself off. Came out and waited to talk to the doctors. When the doctor came into the room he simply asked "Was this an attempt to commit suicide?"
I replied "No I just wanted too see how far I could go." He then tells me that I was close to dying when the Ambulance arrived and he's not sure how I lived. Truth is I'm not sure how I lived. After the doctor came into the room and talked to me I was waiting on being released. While I was waiting I saw one last thing in the ER which I'm still not sure if it was real or not; under the TV in the room there was a bench with a red mat on it and what did I see? Well I saw a snake flicker it's tongue then it slithered out before going back under the mat it came from. After that I was ready to leave luckily it wasn't too long till I was released. Immediately when I got home I smoked some weed and that brought the hallucinations back full force. I ended up drinking the rest of the liquid lsd I had which was about 1/4th of the vial. This barely effected me probably because of everything I took but I did feel it a tad bit. I continued tripping for a while. I eventually did come all the way down. Please don't try this i almost died this was for your education. Sorry if theres any typos.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_5mapb
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_4homet
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_clonazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess it's just a good thing you are alive but it's not your fault you lived it's the inherent nontoxicity of lsd plus trptamines that you massively OD on but don't kill you , the mxe and other synthetic Mda homologue/analog whatever likely set up siezure for you but who knows. It's kinda frustrating people feel a need to take this much, but I mean it's not like it's pleasant if you do live so I gues that kinda is a good deterrent. But still I hear about people doing this, fully aware of the fact that it's plain rediculius, and they never seem to have a good experience. It's just reckless but again thanks for sharing no judgement here i am just saying it's not anything anyone should really be doing if there's someone thinking" since he did it , i can take it too" type thing. I hope you learned a lesson of sorts.

Yea there tends to be an incredibly wide margin of physical safety with tryptamines and lsd. Generally speaking, one can take insanely high doses and live to tell the tale. Now 5-mapb does not fit into that category... as I'd assume high doses could be problematic.

For those inexperienced who may happen upon this thread: while there isn't much physical danger in such high doses of lsd and tryptamines, there is risk of doing possible psychological damage.

For someone predisposed, high doses can be the trigger for a schizophrenic break. In others, there can be drastic life altering changes to the psych that can take a long time to integrate and/or recover from. There is a likelyhood of developing strong hppd symptoms that can take a long time to resolve or lessen. The experience can be extremely difficult and can leave the user with PTSD symptoms.

My point is: high doses of lsd and tryptamines may be seen as physically safe but they can be devastating psychologically to some people. I wouldn't want someone inexperienced thinking that since high doses can't kill them that they can't be left severely worse off from it. Hell, Some people never fully recover.

I feel blessed that I am still here.. I'm curious do you guys think when I became the eagle it was more a near death experience? Or was it just the drugs? I'm still unsure myself I'd love to hear your opinions

Buddy I learned more from that single experience than when I smoked dmt. There's a reason I continued to say please don't try this. The next person may not be so lucky..