• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The College Football Playoff v. Chances of a Badger National Championship

Birmingham doesn't have an NFL worthy stadium. Nor do we have the economic base to support one.

9 minutes left in this fucking game up by 3. I'm sure Clemson will score and win. I doubt we can pull it out.

God this is torture I know Clemson will eventually score. We just ran out of offense tonight

Oh well it was a good game. We just didn't get good enough play at QB. We will be back. Clemson will not have Desaun Watson and Jalen Hurts will be more developed. I still expect 2 or 3 more titles in the saban era.

damn cj! alabama lost ! I was really hoping that bama would win it, i guess we will have to wait until later in the year to see if we will win it next year.

luckly our QB is still a freshman so theres a lot of time for him to improve on his throwing the ball n shit.

damn cj! alabama lost ! I was really hoping that bama would win it, i guess we will have to wait until later in the year to see if we will win it next year.

luckly our QB is still a freshman so theres a lot of time for him to improve on his throwing the ball n shit.
Yeah he needs to improve significantly.